Best Tied Up Dreams

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
rose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Best Tied Up Dreams

Post by rose »

have you ever had a dream about being tied up/tying someone else up? if so, what happened in it?
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]rose[/mention]. I have had multiple different bondage dreams in my life thus far. For me, bondage dreams are the most common dream I have. It always has to do with a female friend or multiple female friends who end up tying, trapping, or just keeping me in some form of bondage. I am a submissive male, so I am always dreaming about either being trapped by them, or being their slave.
Thatworm
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thatworm »

My dreams were about to come true the past couple weeks but there has been a lot of change of plans. Finally we had plans for last Thursday, but I tried to call and text him. Until today, still no response...

I would actually be tied by someone else for the very first time. That itself, is a dream 😁. What was going to happen is I would be hogtied really tight. He told me he has this new strap to make my hogtie even tighter, and my hands and feet closer together. Blindfolded and gagged. Then he will give me time to struggle before tickling me by surprise, adding baby oil, then using the brush.

Then vice versa

This actually is still a dream I should say, until we finally are able to meet. 😊
Deleted User 472

Post by Deleted User 472 »

One of my dreams has always been to be able to tie up two or three females at once, but not together. They would each be tied up in seperate rooms or cells in various positions but all connected without knowing. So if all three rooms were in a row, then the girl in the middle may be tied spread eagle across a bed with her arms connected to another girls crotch rope whilr her feet may connect to arms of a girl in hogtie(therfore forcing her arms back further more). They wouldnt be tied up too strictly so theyd unknowingly hurt eachother. But theyd either "satisfy" or stop eachother from escaping while i supervise and do "other" things as i see fit ;)
TieUpUncle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TieUpUncle »

I'd say mine was more of an early morning fantasy rather than a dream, but it involved two kidnapped girls in a basement and it pretty much kicked off my adulthood.
---
An Australian who loves tying up, DID, gags, ropes and more. PM's welcome.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

My best dream was basically a story I'd read somewhere else a few days before I had that dream, in it a couple in their early/middle 30s was keeping a student girl (in the dream it was me) as their puppy and playtoy
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Growing up it used to be dreams I was knocked out(sleeping gas) and tied up. Last 15 years though it's being tied, gagged and hoisted in a suspension. The best dreams like that, I was on a pulley being slowly hoisted about 20 feet high. Which being I'm afraid of heights is bizarre indeed.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic