tugs in books

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

tugs in books

Post by David Han »

What is a book tie up you enjoy reading about?
Tie me up and have fun with me
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

"Fury and the Lone Pine Mystery," "Rin Tin Tin and the Ghost Wagon Train," "The Travels of Jaimie McPheeters," "White Captive of the Souix," "Children of the Covered Wagon."
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I can't remember the name of the book, but it was one of those "choose your own adventure" books. It was in some type of fantasy setting with a group of adventurers. One of the choices was to ask some nomads for help or keep moving. If you talked to the nomads, they tied up and gagged everyone using strips of fur and basically made the group their captives. The story ended there.

I've often fantasized about being in that situation. I read this when I was in elementary school. If anyone remembers the name of the book, let me know. It's been bugging me for years.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago I can't remember the name of the book, but it was one of those "choose your own adventure" books. It was in some type of fantasy setting with a group of adventurers. One of the choices was to ask some nomads for help or keep moving. If you talked to the nomads, they tied up and gagged everyone using strips of fur and basically made the group their captives. The story ended there.

I've often fantasized about being in that situation. I read this when I was in elementary school. If anyone remembers the name of the book, let me know. It's been bugging me for years.
I should have kept my collection, I remember this one too! That's stuff fantasies are made of!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]Canuck100[/mention] I know this is a long shot, but do you remember the title by any chance?
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Canuck100
Archiver
Archiver

Post by Canuck100 »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago @Canuck100 I know this is a long shot, but do you remember the title by any chance?
I don’t, unfortunately. I had so many of these books...
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Heralds Game is basically an entire book about a little aged woman handcuffed to a bed in just a pair of knickers. Read it three times and even circled all the good bits.
Cleavegagger
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Cleavegagger »

Gotta search up some titels, but bondage (both boys and girls) was pretty common in youth books when i grew up
a girl, neatly tied up and gagged is a beautifull sight. a girl, enjoying being tied up and gagged is the most beautifull thing i've ever seen. If you want my kik just ask.
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

I know Harry Potter and Percy Jackson both had tie ups in them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic