Drooling

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
christian19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Drooling

Post by christian19 »

Hi,

Just out or curiosity, I would like to know what you think about the drooling caused by some gags. Do you find it exciting or, on the opposite, does it bother you ?

Personally, I really like the drooling whenever I'm cleave gagged for example, it feels like a more intense expérience. :D
Raine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Raine »

It's embarrassing and gross.

...So I like it.
christian19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by christian19 »

:D As a sub, I also like that feeling of embarassment while drooling over a tight gag
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I've found it to be something that is quite a turn on for its humiliating aspects in addition to the loss of control associated. My GF/ partner has slowly been realizing that it comes with keeping me silent.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I personally love it,looks sexy when it's a girl drooling and feels sexy if its me thats tied up
christian19
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by christian19 »

Svpmissive wrote: 2 years ago I've found it to be something that is quite a turn on for its humiliating aspects in addition to the loss of control associated. My GF/ partner has slowly been realizing that it comes with keeping me silent.
Same here, drooling just makes me feel even more powerless and humiliated and my girlfriend loves it :D
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

christian19 wrote: 2 years ago
Svpmissive wrote: 2 years ago I've found it to be something that is quite a turn on for its humiliating aspects in addition to the loss of control associated. My GF/ partner has slowly been realizing that it comes with keeping me silent.
Same here, drooling just makes me feel even more powerless and humiliated and my girlfriend loves it :D
Cannot say the love is shared on my end unfortunately. It has more become an accepted fact to the predicaments I'm placed in. However I would say its actually added to my enjoyment/ humiliation as now I can't do anything but feel helpless when it is mentioned.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Watching your sub or partner drool is embarrassing and very exciting.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic