Alexa routines for self bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Alexa routines for self bondage

Post by wannabetiedup »

With the increasing functionality and availability of Alexa enabled gadgets, and the ability to program routines into it, I'm wondering has anyone any experience in using them for self bondage.

For example, someone pressing a ring doorbell could then switch on a light in a dark room you're bound in, which enables you to find the key you've discarded randomly. Or similarly, a security camera triggers a smart socket to power on to release a scissors etc.

Has anyone tried it out?
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I saw a YouTube video of a woman using Alexa for torture decisions like give yourself five spankings you naughty little slut saying, I think I heard her say Alexa release the magnet lock and Alexa said that the specified time has not been reached you have ten minutes. Oh I remember I think Alexa also controlled the voltage on a parking collar that she was wearing. It was some weird stuff.
SNAFU
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

That might be a little too far for me, I'm hoping for something that will just keep me tied rather than torture me lol. But I think I saw a similar video where it was connected to Tens pads.

My idea is a motion sensor could trigger the release. The motion would happen but it's be random and not known when it'd be set off.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Since I think Alexa is evil, she will be starring in a short film as a villain some day soon. A young man will be shown asking alexa to play the radio but she will tell him that he should enjoy some peace and quiet. After telling him that there is a bomb somewhere in the room, she commands him to tie and gag himself, giving very specific commands as he continues, making it obvious that she is watching it all.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

That may well come true lol, and I'd be happy to read a story on that topic, but still looking for some practical advice for the here and now before it becomes sentient!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic