Site Member To Be Tied Up By

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Michael-Colin wrote: 4 years ago @Tsuhaya
Double trouble - wouldn't mind having a go at tying you up myself XD

Other people I'd like to tie include @fratboydanny and like a lot of people here, @Pup

In somewhat equal capacity, these are all also people I'd want to tie me :lol:

Other people I'd like to be tied by include @cj2125 (mostly cos I keep wishing I was in the position of the characters in his stories), and out of morbid curiosity @bondagefreak, perhaps at my own peril.
What is it with people and wanting to tie up cutie innocent puppies. I don't get it. :cry: :lol:

Heh I have to say, I like most people here love the idea of being tied by bondagefreak, though the reality of it could be very different. :P
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

I think I'm attracting a lot of attention here, is there any way to get away?
Yes, it's me in the picture. What are you waiting for to tie me up and gag me?
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Tsuhaya wrote: 4 years ago
I think I'm attracting a lot of attention here, is there any way to get away?
None whatsoever. You'd have to tie me first :lol:
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] don't listen to them, Matthew. I'll keep you safe and make sure these boys never get their hands on you.

Safe and quiet 8-)
FOR A LIST OF ALL MY WRITTEN WORKS, CLICK HERE: BONDAGEFREAK'S STORIES

Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

Pup wrote: 4 years ago
Quadpen wrote: 4 years ago i mean id want to tie up any (or all) of these three:
@Pup
@notrowan and
@tsuhaya
Hey! Who would want to tie up a cute innocent puppy!?!?
idk do you know one? :twisted:
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
Quadpen
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Quadpen »

Tsuhaya wrote: 4 years ago
Quadpen wrote: 4 years ago i mean id want to tie up any (or all) of these three:
@Pup
@notrowan and
@tsuhaya
It looks like I'm in trouble :shock:
only if you struggle too much :twisted:
add me on discord Quadpen#0225
i also have a gid group if you want to join too ;)
Pup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pup »

Quadpen wrote: 4 years ago idk do you know one? :twisted:
Fair point. xD
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

only if you struggle too much :twisted:
So I'm sure I'm in a lot of trouble
Tsuhaya
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tsuhaya »

bondagefreak wrote: 4 years ago @Tsuhaya don't listen to them, Matthew. I'll keep you safe and make sure these boys never get their hands on you.

Safe and quiet 8-)
I am sure that sir would leave me very safe, away from unwanted looks, now the methods that sir will use for this is what worries me :lol:
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] You can't have it both ways, boi.
The way I see it, you only have two choices.
Safe and sound at my place, or left out in the open for all these horny boys who wanna get their hands on you.
Last edited by bondagefreak 4 years ago, edited 3 times in total.

Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

[mention]Tsuhaya[/mention] I'm not much of a dom, so you're in much less evil hands with me!
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
qarlcue
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by qarlcue »

From the old site, I'd like to be tied by, sarobah or canuck.

I'm too new to the new site to know who, but I imagine I'd enjoy being tied by any woman who herself enjoys the feelings of being tied.
The kid in church that giggled at the song, "Bless'd be the tie that binds..."
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

Personally, I'm not picky. I'd just like to get tied up on a regular, frequent basis by almost any guy on here. It would be awesome to be tied by bondagefreak or tsuhaya but I know that as an old man in a rural area in western PA, I will never get tied up by any guy. So, I just read the stories, and dream. I'm 63 and haven't been tied up in over 20 years. I was a self employed locksmith for over 40 years and at one time had a dozen guys working for me. We used to cover quite a territory since this area is so rural. We used to do a lot of evictions and foreclosures. More often than not when we would get to a house, if there was anyone there, when we would tell them that they would need to leave or get arrested for criminal trespass, in most cases the person(s) would leave. But we would get a couple times a month when we would have to either handcuff the person or tied them up, then take them to the local police department. Then we would go back to the house and re-key the locks and secure the house. After about a year of restraining guys and transporting them to the police department, the guys decided to "practice" restraining guys by wrestling each other down and tying them up or handcuffing them. Since I was the "boss" the guys tended to leave me out of their "practice" sessions. Then one day, one of the guys decided to try restraining me. He tied me up and I freed myself in less than ten minutes. That started challenges from the other 11 guys to see who could tie up the "boss" and keep him (me) tied up the longest. So, for about fifteen years I got wrestled down and tied up pretty often. But I closed the business a few years ago. And it's been at least 20 years since I was last tied up. Years ago, I accepted the fact that no guys in rural western Pennsylvania is interested in tying up a 63 year old guy, so now I just read the stories and dream.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Welcome aboard. Why not write up some of your exprineces? You could even fictionalsie them; no one would know!
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Finn wrote: 4 years ago Personally, I'm not picky. I'd just like to get tied up on a regular, frequent basis by almost any guy on here. It would be awesome to be tied by Bondagefreak or Tsuhaya...
Hey Finn! Welcome back! ;)
It's certainly been a while.

You're the same age as one of my uncles and as a matter of fact, I'd love to rope my dad's older brother up.
I'd sure as hell love trussing you up real tight as well!
And with twenty years overdue, you'd be in for a tight roping to say the least 8-)

Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

And with arms your size you could very easily overpower me and tie me in any position you want for as long as you want. But, it would be awesome to meet up with you some time Bondagefreak, and have you tie me up for several hours (days?). Amazingly enough a very muscular 30 year old who lives with his grandfather, decided he 'needed" some uninterrupted time on the internet, and came down last Friday, and tied me in an escape proof front hogtie for three hours while he played his Play Station. His grandfather has a habit of walking in to his room and talking to him while he's playing his game and it bugs him to get interrupted, so he decided to come here, tie me up in my bedroom, then play his game in the living room. No idea when, or if, he'll ever do it again. But we both had a "fun" evening. I was tied up by a very muscular guy and was NOT getting out of his tie. And he had three hours uninterrupted to play his game. Still don't know what made him decide he would be "allowed" to tie me up and not have me get mad, or even have him arrested. Life in a small town, I guess. He probably knows someone who has tied me up in the past.
Ayu
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ayu »

Hate to be a broken record, but Pup said it best, cause WHO does not want to be tied up by bondagefreak. Dude is a legend and a stud. I can get people are afraid of his trainers, but personally, I WANT to experience them up close and personal. Let's be honest, boys tied up with sneakers to their gagged face, just makes it much more prettier in my opinion.

Another person I wanna get tied up by an old forum member, Alveyman77, I know he disappeared but his stories also caught my attention a lot back then when I was like a teenager. Also ricktied is definitely up there for me.

I think I just have a preference to be tied up by a dude who is willing to stink torture me or make me smell his sneakers and get sockgagged haha
Personally, I wouldn't mind if you bound me up, gagged me with your socks, and taped your smelliest sneaker to my face. My dear sir, I certainly welcome it
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

im very picky about things sadly but it doesn't matter who ties me or what gender so long as both parties can come to an agreement. i tried fetlife near my area but sadly i wished it was someone i knew and can trust to tie me up. it would be a good outlet to have not all the time but in a few occasions.

the only one that I can think of is Nemesisprime I hope he is doing well and I wish him the best
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]andrewtied[/mention] Now there's a name I haven't heard in years.
NemesisPrime isn't even on this forum though.
The kid dropped off the last forum a good two years before it went down.

I haven't seen him around these parts since 2015-2016.

andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

bondagefreak wrote: 3 years ago @andrewtied Now there's a name I haven't heard in years.
NemesisPrime isn't even on this forum though.
The kid dropped off the last forum a good two years before it went down.

I haven't seen him around these parts since 2015-2016.
yeah we used to RP alot on the old site when he had the chance of course. i did spoke to him in 2016 on DeviantArt maybe either right after the old site went down. after that he left deviantart in at some point in 2017 he even removed some of his bondage stuff on there just kept non bondage pics

i guess he stopped caring for bondage or wanted to do it for real which I don't blame him
GagFan96
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GagFan96 »

Definitely YourCaptor75 we have been talking on and off for a while and developed a bit of a report, so YourCaptor75 hands down he's awesome.
YourCaptor75
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by YourCaptor75 »

[mention]GagFan96[/mention]

Much appreciated buddy. You know that means a lot.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

bondagefreak because would love to be strapped up in one of his sleeping bags and him and his buddies would be great at having their way with me.

Also Charmides in the way he ties me up in his RPs.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

It's long overdue, but I should mention [mention]CarouselCowboy13[/mention]

We've done a few rp's in the past and in each one he is the kind of guy who makes sure his captive is well cared for. He even allows me to decide how I want to be bound and gagged. I appreciate that a lot and in return that makes want to be a well-behaved, submissive captive for him.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
tiedjay

Post by tiedjay »

Based purely on the avatars and screen names!, tie up capturedcarol (it IS in the name) and to be tied up with gaggedgeekgirl (best avatar here)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic