Need some help from the audience…

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Need some help from the audience…

Post by SockLover88 »

My wife and I have finally found time to spend playing tugs and doing bondage together again. However, since it’s been some time I have a list of things I would like to do and would like your input on narrowing it down or adding to the fun. I plan to share some of our ordeals here. Our first time will be spent with her tied spread eagle on the bed with our straps and cuffs. I’m looking for some ideas to change it up a little. Normally, I’ll spend some time using our vibrators and tickling her, usually I’ll use a ball gag or bit gag on her. What are some of your ideas I can maybe add or some things you like to have done to you or do to your sub/bottom?
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

Not sure if this is something either of you would be interested in doing.
But you could try doing a chair tie with her. With rope around her chest to hold her to the chair. And maybe a crotch rope that is also attached to her wrist tie. So when she struggles or moves it pulls on the rope.

And for a gag could try using one of her socks that she has recently worn. Could also maybe try a pantyhood.

Just a few ideas. I could come up with some others as well.

Hope you two have fun!
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Whatever it is you do, make sure it's something you both agree on before you do it.

Drawscore
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

beeblebrox883 wrote: 2 years ago Not sure if this is something either of you would be interested in doing.
But you could try doing a chair tie with her. With rope around her chest to hold her to the chair. And maybe a crotch rope that is also attached to her wrist tie. So when she struggles or moves it pulls on the rope.

And for a gag could try using one of her socks that she has recently worn. Could also maybe try a pantyhood.

Just a few ideas. I could come up with some others as well.

Hope you two have fun!
Those are some good ideas!
SockLover88
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SockLover88 »

drawscore wrote: 2 years ago Whatever it is you do, make sure it's something you both agree on before you do it.

Drawscore
Absolutely! She’s not super into tugs/bondage as me but she’s always more than willing to play. We always discuss before hand what I’d like to do and what she’s ok with. I know what things I can surprise her with, what’s a hard no, and what I need to als about after so many years.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Always great having a wife who is also into bondage..unfortunately, my ex didn't want to play after awhile.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Whatever you guys fancy
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I second the chairtie, it is a comfortable and versatile position. I really like them because my favorite kind of roleplay are robbery themed scenes.

You could also play an escape game where you take turns betting on how long it will take to escape.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic