Getting tied

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Getting tied

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Just out of interest really my girlfriend and I are wanting to get tied up together and wondered if anyone on here was willing to do it? Preferably around the West Midlands. Send me a pm so we can talk any further details.

Thanks
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

I would reccomend choosing a trusted friend who you already know to ask. That or try self bondage out. I find that I can enjoy self bondage with rope cuffs and a chest harness as long as I am fairly well bound. Getting out of the rope cuffs is quick and easy if necessary but you can struggle without them accidentally slipping off. Keeping safety shears (I keep two pairs) nearby is a must.

As long as you practice good safety essentials self bondage is going to be much safer for you two than having a stranger tie you. Even if you met them and got to know them first, there is always the possibility that someone looking for a person or persons to tie up isnt doing so with the best of intentions in mind.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Thanks for the advice my girlfriend sadly don't know anyone who is into it like friends of work colleagues. We were and still kind of are planning to have a professional bondage shoot some day but it's arranging it and having the funds to do it. But I'll bare your advice on mind thanks for the response
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

If you ask for a "hook up" on the internet, you're taking a chance. Your "new friend" may well be just what he/she says he/she is. You might also get "Jack the Ripper," or "Chester the Molester."

Better off with known friends that share your interest.

Drawscore
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic