'Adult' Hide & Seek

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
HandgagLover

'Adult' Hide & Seek

Post by HandgagLover »

So I was watching a video yesterday (full disclosure it was a fairly 'adult' video) and the scenario was a playful one where the two models were tied up and gagged in two different rooms in the same house and had to try and find each other whilst still tied.

I was thinking this might be a good scenario to 'suggest' to some friends of how we could play an 'adult' hide & seek game, what does everyone think? Is it something plausible or is my bondage brain taking over?
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Leaving people alone when they are tied up can be dangerous so I wouldn't recommend it.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Yeah capture the flag is a better fit because as chris mentions, leaving someone tied up alone is very unsafe.

With at least four friends you can form teams of two and do variations of starting with one person tied and guarded, or no one tied until theyre captured, etc.

Bondage poker is also an option. Just use whatever table top/card game you all enjoy.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

If you were to blindfold the players, you would need a much smaller area - thus making it possible to keep an eye on players. Not my idea - an old Harmony Concepts video (I believe the title was 'Ear-plugged') did this (with the addition of, yes, ear plugs...)
HandgagLover

Post by HandgagLover »

NotSeen wrote: 2 years ago If you were to blindfold the players, you would need a much smaller area - thus making it possible to keep an eye on players. Not my idea - an old Harmony Concepts video (I believe the title was 'Ear-plugged') did this (with the addition of, yes, ear plugs...)
Ah yes, I was imagining something like this where both 'players' are tied by someone who does keep an eye on them as they move around and keep them safe!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic