TUG scene from a fantasy novel

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

TUG scene from a fantasy novel

Post by Nexus »

I'm currently reading the fantasy series "Wheel of Time". The series contains a handful of TUG scenes, I think this one stands out the most. Just thought I'd share it, as the damsel (Tylin, who is actually a Queen) seems to quite enjoy it. A little context: she is allowing this in order to fool other people.
Tylin insisted on supervising her own binding. She seemed to take pride in it. She had to be bound with strips cut from her skirts, as if she had come on him by surprise and been overpowered. The knots had to be tight, so she could not escape however she struggled, and she did struggle against them once they were tied, thrashing about hard enough that it seemed she really was trying to get free. Maybe she was; her mouth twisted in a snarl when she failed. Her ankles and wrists had to be tied together in the small of her back, and a leash run from her neck to one leg of the bed, so she could not wiggle her way across the floor and out into the hall. And of course, she could not be able to shout for help, either. When he gently pushed one of her silk kerchiefs into her mouth and tied another to hold it in place, she smiled, but her eyes were fierce. A maze through briars in the night.
Love it :D
SweetDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer
Location: Tied up in dire peril awaiting my rescuer! Oh where is my hero?

Post by SweetDamsel »

This is great! Thanks for sharing it. I might have to read this series now.
Help! Save me! Where oh where is my hero?
Cersei_Gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cersei_Gagged »

Wow, thank you for sharing! I have a friend who won't shut up about these books. He knows I'm into damsels in distress, I'm surprised he hasn't brought up this scene.

I love these scenarios in fantasy more than any other genre. While the passage I'm about to quote is more DiD than TUG, I would love to contribute it to this thread. It's from A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas. While both of her series have their share of DiD scenes, there are notably more in the A Court of Thorns and Roses series. The third book has a few, even one from the POV of the main character! This is my favorite passage of all time, from any book:
Azriel emerged from the deep shadows in the corner of the tent a heartbeat later. He jerked his chin toward the curtains in the back. I began intoning one of Ianthe's many prayers, a pretty speech I'd heard her say a thousand times at the Spring Court.

We rushed across the rugs, dodging tables and furniture. I chanted her prayers all the while.

Azriel slid back the curtain-

Elain was in her nightgown. Gagged, wrists wrapped in steel that glowed violet. Her eyes went wide as she saw us- Azriel and me-

I shifted my face back into my own, raising a hand to my lips as Azriel knelt before her. I kept up my litany of praying, beseeching the Cauldron to make my womb fruitful, on and on-

Azriel gently removed the gag from her mouth. "Are you hurt?"

She shook her head, devouring the sight of him as if not quite believing it. "You came for me". The shadowsinger only inclined his head.
This scene is just so thrilling to me, especially after the build up. It surpassed my expectation of any book and I often find myself imaging back to it...
"You'll never get away with... MMMPH!"
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

I love those books. You're right they have some great moments for tie ups. My personal favorite is when they tie up the two women who had kept elayne and (I think nynaeve?) drugged for several days with the sheets off the bed and joked about how they would torture them
RaeGray4477
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RaeGray4477 »

I’ll literally take any suggestions on DID AND GID fantasy novels featuring a Bound and Gagged scene. These two are definitely now on my list
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

Thanks for sharing, I do like it when DID slips into slightly more mainstream media. Always wonder if the author is into DID and has just slipped in it. I used to read a series of books about a team of British spies and the lead woman would get chloroformed and kidnapped in every book it seemed. To be honest it was the best bit about the books!!

Don't suppose anybody knows of a site that collates DID extracts from books?
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

mrjones2009 wrote: 4 years ago I used to read a series of books about a team of British spies and the lead woman would get chloroformed and kidnapped in every book it seemed. To be honest it was the best bit about the books!!

What was the series?
mrjones2009
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by mrjones2009 »

drgoremd wrote: 4 years ago
mrjones2009 wrote: 4 years ago I used to read a series of books about a team of British spies and the lead woman would get chloroformed and kidnapped in every book it seemed. To be honest it was the best bit about the books!!

What was the series?
The Tweed books by Colin Forbes
Handsome Scoundrel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Handsome Scoundrel »

Book called "Earth Tremors, Mountain movements"
Much of it can be read for free on google books.

Includes my favorite phrase, "you'll never get away with this!" (m+/mmm)

Male, 29, with a preference for ropes, tape, and cloth. I like to do the tying and am only interested in non-sexual bondage. If you'd like to chat, send me a private message sometime!
My avatar is the work of nightwrap79 (deviantart).[/url]
Stoutland395
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Stoutland395 »

Someone elsewhere mentioned [Ready Player One] the novel has the main character getting ballgagged by cops, which was "standard procedure." When I heard this, I grabbed a copy of the book, and it happens around pg.270-72

I'm very ashamed of the movie for not including that detail. Not a huge Tye Sheridan fan, but I definitely wouldn't have turned down an opportunity to see him ballgagged.
slackywacky
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by slackywacky »

It is funny to see how Robert Jordan (authors pen name) was planning only 6 books and ended up with this much larger series. And now we might see it as a TV series (on Amazon). Wonder how much of the TUG will show up on TV.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.
Slackywacky, also @DeviantArt

My active stories: Updated story catalog: All my stories
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

I love the wheel of time series. There is a TUG scene if not multiple in every book. Lol. Plus it's just a great series.

Heck they have an entire culture that act as Domes and subs. The seanchan..(correct me if I'm wrong) who fasten collars around women and have them on leashes. It's very hot. One of the female character's spends half a book captured and collared.

Magic, fighting, and TUGs, what else can a Geek reader ask for?
Last edited by BrittanyBound 4 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

slackywacky wrote: 4 years ago It is funny to see how Robert Jordan (authors pen name) was planning only 6 books and ended up with this much larger series. And now we might see it as a TV series (on Amazon). Wonder how much of the TUG will show up on TV.
Lol yeah. I heard that too. I wonder what the publisher and Editor were thinking when he proposed a 6 book series which ended up being 14 books, each like 800 pages. It's an incredible series though.
BrittanyBound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BrittanyBound »

Amberbound wrote: 4 years ago I love those books. You're right they have some great moments for tie ups. My personal favorite is when they tie up the two women who had kept elayne and (I think nynaeve?) drugged for several days with the sheets off the bed and joked about how they would torture them

I am convinced Nynaeve has a fetish...lol. She ties up so many people up in that series.
Seventh Crow
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Seventh Crow »

Wow, as if I needed another reason to get into WoT!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

BrittanyBound wrote: 4 years ago I love the wheel of time series. There is a TUG scene if not multiple in every book. Lol. Plus it's just a great series.

Heck they have an entire culture that act as Domes and subs. The seanchan..(correct me if I'm wrong) who fasten collars around women and have them on leashes. It's very hot. One of the female character's spends half a book captured and collared.

Magic, fighting, and TUGs, what else can a Geek reader ask for?
Hmm, strangely I never saw the Seanchan suldam/damane relationship as bdsm related, though I suppose it's right there with the collar and leash.

Moreover, it seems that most of the cultures in the series have a tendency for bondage. The Aiel seem to use it commonly as discipline or punishment. And in the later books, the siege of Caemlyn, one of Elayne's main opposers makes use of a rigger, also as punishment, or maybe as a way of extracting information, I forget. But they just subtly refer to him as a clerk or secretary who is very skilled with cord, and causes humiliation that leaves one sore, or something like that.

Lovely :)
Cersei_Gagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Cersei_Gagged »

Seventh Crow wrote: 4 years ago Wow, as if I needed another reason to get into WoT!
And I would recommend the A Court of Thorns and Roses books by Sarah J. Maas for the more mainstream DiD flavor. :) Books 2 and 3 have the most enjoyable scenes I've read to date.
"You'll never get away with... MMMPH!"
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

Anybody read "The Gorean Saga" by John Norman, which has been described as "the longest-running series of adventure novels in science fiction history"? Bondage and slave girls are essential parts of this and well worth examination by those with our interests.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

I'm surprised that Brent Weeks' "Night Angel" Trilogy hasn't been brought up yet. There is a great scene where one of the main female characters of the series, Vi Sovari, is held hostage and tightly bound. Her gag is actually made of a magic rock forced into her mouth and then wrapped over with cloth. It's been a few years since I read that series so I don't recall if there are more scenes like that but it certainly stands out :)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Mine would still be Peter Pan
bondageboy87
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by bondageboy87 »

I've read a few self published fantasy novels. One of my favorite things is when a female author writes a DiD scene in her work. For example: I was super elated to see that Sarah J. Mass, one of her books I have in my room waiting to be read, had featured some DiD scenes in another one of her series. Mind you, it's not the series I have. It's the first book in her Throne of Glass series. Anyway. Me mentioning the self published fantasy novels is relevant.

There's a self published author named Sara Secora who wrote a DiD scene in the first part of her ongoing trilogy called "The Amethysta Trilogy." The first part of her trilogy is called Throne of Lies. She doesn't use the word gag, which is disappointing. But she does say that "my gloves were shoved into my mouth"

Then there's another self published author named Benjamin Medrano who writes a lot of quality DiD scenes in his books. I haven't read all of them, but KindleUnlimited has a feature where you can search for terms in the books you have on your shelf. And if you have KindleUnlimited, you can get all of his works for free. XD Same goes for Sara Secora.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

bondageboy87 wrote: 1 year ago One of my favorite things is when a female author writes a DiD scene in her work.
I would recommend the works of Sharon Green. Her Jalav series is about an Amazon type character who has to journey into the world of men with her two companions and she spends lengthy periods of time in bondage throughout the five novel series.

Her Terrilian series involves a female agent who has to travel to a barbaric planet and she also finds herself in bondage for long stretches of time.

The novels are all written in first person as well.

https://www.amazon.com/Sharon-Green/e/B ... p_ebooks_1
Jeff K
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jeff K »

Is the "Jalav series" the same as The Blending series?
This conversation would go a lot smoother if you just gagged me already!
millie

Post by millie »

Nexus wrote: 5 years ago I'm currently reading the fantasy series "Wheel of Time". The series contains a handful of TUG scenes, I think this one stands out the most. Just thought I'd share it, as the damsel (Tylin, who is actually a Queen) seems to quite enjoy it. A little context: she is allowing this in order to fool other people.
Tylin insisted on supervising her own binding. She seemed to take pride in it. She had to be bound with strips cut from her skirts, as if she had come on him by surprise and been overpowered. The knots had to be tight, so she could not escape however she struggled, and she did struggle against them once they were tied, thrashing about hard enough that it seemed she really was trying to get free. Maybe she was; her mouth twisted in a snarl when she failed. Her ankles and wrists had to be tied together in the small of her back, and a leash run from her neck to one leg of the bed, so she could not wiggle her way across the floor and out into the hall. And of course, she could not be able to shout for help, either. When he gently pushed one of her silk kerchiefs into her mouth and tied another to hold it in place, she smiled, but her eyes were fierce. A maze through briars in the night.
Wonderful little piece, love a story where the damsel is willingly tied up as part of the scene :)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Nexus wrote: 5 years ago I'm currently reading the fantasy series "Wheel of Time". The series contains a handful of TUG scenes, I think this one stands out the most. Just thought I'd share it, as the damsel (Tylin, who is actually a Queen) seems to quite enjoy it. A little context: she is allowing this in order to fool other people.
Wow, what a scene! I totally identify with Tylin here. If I had the opportunity to be bound, gagged, and play the role of a captive, I'm 110% taking the opportunity and would enjoy every second of it!
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic