First bondage item bought

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

First bondage item bought

Post by JulieG »

I'm guessing most people.started.off in bondage.using general household items: duct tape, scarves, belts, washing line perhaps. I'm slightly different because the boyfriend who got me started had pre cut rope (I wasn't his first tie up partner).

So the question is, what was the first thin you bought or acquired or even made.yourself which was specifically for the purpose of tying someone up or being tied up with yourself?

For be its.rather boring. Just a pair of traditional stainless steel chain linked hand cuffs. Two keys.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

A bunch of hardware store rope. Cheap, effective, perfect entry point. I still have it in my kit for when I don't like using my good rope.
My collection has since expanded into a modest dungeon :D
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Ossassin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ossassin »

Very first thing I got for myself was some Velcro cuffs. Work surprisingly well.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

Some rope, a blindfold and a gag. Good ol lovehoney 3 for £15 deal.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

A pair of hinged handcuffs that I would use for self bondage,started to get too risky and I almost got stuck so I had stop haha🤣
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago A bunch of hardware store rope. Cheap, effective, perfect entry point. I still have it in my kit for when I don't like using my good rope.
How exactly do you define a "modest" dungeon?
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago A bunch of hardware store rope. Cheap, effective, perfect entry point. I still have it in my kit for when I don't like using my good rope.
Used to be a storage area under the house with a big lockable sliding door. Fitted it out with black-lights, foam rubber matts, a few suspension points, massage table, and recently a Saint Andrew's cross. It's not a massive space but big enough to have parties. I want to air-condition the space next but that's an expense I'd justify when lockdowns end and I can have more people over to enjoy the space.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

I found some lengths of rope in the basement, probably clothesline. I used a handkerchief for a simple cleave gag.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by JulieG »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago
JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
Used to be a storage area under the house with a big lockable sliding door. Fitted it out with black-lights, foam rubber matts, a few suspension points, massage table, and recently a Saint Andrew's cross. It's not a massive space but big enough to have parties. I want to air-condition the space next but that's an expense I'd justify when lockdowns end and I can have more people over to enjoy the space.
Oh just seen you are.in Australia. May have.to accept I'm not going.to.see.your play.room.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

The first things I used for bondage were mainly things that I found around the house as a kid, things like rope, wire, tape and tights.

The first thing I actually bought personally was a ball gag.
Last edited by Tights tights tights 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Some leather handcuffs. I think I ordered them from Amazon, and was quite worried about being seen; I ordered them to an Amazon locker rather than where I actually lived, and deleted the order from my history as soon as they'd arrived. They were a bit on the cheap end, but they still hold up fine.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago A bunch of hardware store rope. Cheap, effective, perfect entry point.
Yup
faye2013

Post by faye2013 »

My boyfriend started out bondage before he met me so I think he mentioned the first thing he brought was a cheap rough twine like rope.

When we both starting practicing bondages together, the first thing we brought was two 5 metre red Ann summers ropes which were definitely much better to use. So silky and soft
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Definitely rope, then later duct tape. Later pre cut bondage rope, ball gags and bondage tape.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

interesting question.
If I think about my first rigger (my lovely big brother🥰), I have no idea😂.
Probably, most of the ropes he used to tie me up were bought long before I was born because he started rock climbing very early.
He didn't even need to buy tapes because of his job😂.
If I think about my hubby (bro best friend and my lovely husband😍), I would say a real ballgag.
My hubby love ballgags and I hate him for that😂😂😂😂
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Other than braided nylon rope and rock climbing webbing, the first ‘bondage specific’ purchases were REAL handcuffs and sone stainless steel chains and keyed-alike brass padlocks. The chains were dog choke chains (essentially two foot pieces of chain with larger rings on the ends) and leashes (five or six foot pieces of the sane chain - I cut the webbing handle off one end and used bolt cutters to get the clip off the other end). I found them in the pet section! The padlocks fit perfectly through the links of the chain.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Before I started buying cloth diapers and jersey knit cotton for gags, I used to peruse the towels aisle at the store and buy various napkins for gagging myself and tugfriends. I really like the silky ones even though they are not nearly as effective as jersey knit or cloth diapers.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

McMurdoPI wrote: 2 years ago Before I started buying cloth diapers and jersey knit cotton for gags, I used to peruse the towels aisle at the store and buy various napkins for gagging myself and tugfriends. I really like the silky ones even though they are not nearly as effective as jersey knit or cloth diapers.
Somehow the idea of a diaper as a gag would make my least favorite bondage things list. lol
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Lost_the_keys wrote: 2 years ago
McMurdoPI wrote: 2 years ago Before I started buying cloth diapers and jersey knit cotton for gags, I used to peruse the towels aisle at the store and buy various napkins for gagging myself and tugfriends. I really like the silky ones even though they are not nearly as effective as jersey knit or cloth diapers.
Somehow the idea of a diaper as a gag would make my least favorite bondage things list. lol
lol unused diaper* very important part of that. It is basically a large white cotton handkerchief with a reinforced border. They are sometimes called burp cloths.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Some cheap hardware store rope (yellow with reflective patterns) and a roll of microfoam tape.
honourthechapter1775

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

I think mine was a five metre rope from Ann summers as I recall it being the only place I could get them from at the time. I remember being so nervous about it as I went after college one day and went into my local store found what I wanted and got out. Felt so embarrassed at the time that I thought I would see someone I knew and try to explain it. Thankfully that never happened.
blah
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by blah »

scarves were my first and work well enough for gags etc
antoinedt
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by antoinedt »

I bought my first bondage items this summer actually.

4 pieces of rope of jute bondage rope in various colors (red, blue, peach, turquoise green).

I bought them from a store on Etsy online and am very satisfied with the purchase, actual bondage rope ties and feels infinitely better than whatever I was using from the garage previously. And they look pretty.
8 meters each is surprisingly short. They are good lengths for the fact that you don't want to pull too much rope through while you're tying before you then easily attach to another rope and continue but I didn't realize how only 4 hanks (32 meters) still leaves one wanting more for the more ambitious ties.
I'm not worried though, will just have to buy more :)

I think I might want to buy handcuffs next though. Would be good for self bondage. A version linked by a short chain and a hinged version. I think the one with the chain one can use with their wrists behind their back and still reasonably free themselves but the with the hinged ones it's much harder so those would be good on the ankles. Would also be interesting to combine them with rope bondage.
In the maybe near future when I move and live alone I think I'll eventually be comfortable buying more equipment like ball gags and tapes where I can make as much (or as little ;) ) noise as I want
stormchaser1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by stormchaser1 »

Mostly some cheap rope from home improvement stores (for my survival kit) was my excuse.
Then at a gun and knife show, I got my first pair or real handcuffs for $10.
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

I don't remember exactly what I bought first.

Either it was the beautiful blue rope from the hardware store or it was the handcuffs from a junk store.

The blue rope looked very nice but because it had a soul you couldn't tie it as nicely as my current soulless cotton ropes.

I still have the handcuffs. They are of good quality because the sheet metal is not as thin as most other toy handcuffs.
To make the handcuffs escape proof I removed the two bails to open the handcuffs with tin snips and a file.
To further restrict the freedom of movement I removed two of the three chain elements : )
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic