Left... then came back.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Left... then came back.

Post by shyguy92 »

I got to a point a while back where people just stopped responding and it kicked me into a bit of a depression. Couldn't come back here because it just wasn't working for me.

But this is still the only place I feel comfortable talking about this stuff. So, for now, I'm back.

Anybody else get those times where they just have to step away for a bit?
silver_orion
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silver_orion »

shyguy92 wrote: 2 years ago I got to a point a while back where people just stopped responding and it kicked me into a bit of a depression. Couldn't come back here because it just wasn't working for me.

But this is still the only place I feel comfortable talking about this stuff. So, for now, I'm back.

Anybody else get those times where they just have to step away for a bit?
Here I am.
I always used to be the lone wolf in every groups due to my introvertness (is it even a word?).
I'm feeling comfortable only with my little sister, actual girlfriend and few friends in my inner circle.

Everything went worse the day I lost my fiancèe.
Even many years had passed, I still feel the sorrow.
Due to my training and job (paramedic and volounteer mountain rescuer) I used to hold back every emotion.
The pandemia hits hard us healthcare operators.
Endless shift, self isolation, ungratefulness from civvies (sometimes we got harassed), 24/7 availability (especially during waves).
Fortunately, now the situation is under controll so I took two weeks off on july.
I just left my cellphone at home, picked my hiking backpack and drove far from home.
I spent two weeks hiking up and down, camping in every possible place.
TiedupNick
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TiedupNick »

Hey neighbor (pnw) welcome back :)

Taking "me time" and performing self care is essential, especially with all the shit going on today.
Tiedupnick - fka nicktie

Kik: bothellboy
DeviantArt: bothellwaboy
Discord: tiedupnick#3839
(feel free to chat for RP, pic trade, tie up instructions, etc...)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic