Interest in tie ups exposed or nearly exposed.

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Interest in tie ups exposed or nearly exposed.

Post by Tights tights tights »

Hi guys!

(I don't know if this is the right section to post this too, if not, sorry! Just tell me where I should post it and I will do so from now on.)

Have any of my fellow members ever had their interest in bondage/tie ups exposed or nearly exposed?

Have you tried to keep your passion a secret from people who you don't want to know what you are into?

Have people ever seen you with bondage equipment or in your home and they asked you "what is that for?..." and you had to make an excuse to coneal your passion?

Have you ever been caught tied up by people you didn't to see you tied?..

If your fantasy has ever been exposed.. maybe the people in question were not so shocked and confused.. maybe they actually liked what you are into and decided to join in and even confess that they also like tie ups/bondage?...

I'll tell you one story I went through before.. it was when my sister brought my little Niece and Nephew to visit, they were playing in my bed room. I hear my Neice ask "Whaats thaaAt?"... I looked up and saw she was holding my BALL GAG!!... I said to my Niece "Oh Abbie, that's something of mine, give it to me please I have to put it away".. but deep down I was thinking "OH F**K!! I better get that away from her before my sister comes in!!.. I was lucky my Niece was only 2 at the time so she had no idea what it was!

I would love to hear any bondage exposures or near misses you may have had in your life. Were you close to being found out or did people find out your fantasies, if so were those people shocked or did it turn out good after all in the end with them.

I'd love to know from any of you ☺
Last edited by Tights tights tights 2 years ago, edited 3 times in total.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

My girlfriend and I moved in to our own place a couple of months ago and we went a bit crazy on love honey and bought a whole bunch of stuff. We didn’t really know where to store it so we chucked it all into a bag for life and shoved it in one of our wardrobes.

A few days later my parents were round to see the house and we were giving them a tour when my dad opened the wardrobe to see our storage space. The bag was sitting right there on the floor, ropes and gags clear for all to see. The minute I remembered it was there I panicked but managed to avert their attention to something else in the room whilst my partner quickly covered it over with a bath towel.
I don’t think they saw anything because they were mainly looking upwards towards the shelves but my goodness it was close.
We laughed about it once they left.

Also when I was younger, probably like 9 or 10, we only had 1 computer in the house and I stupidly googled “hands tied up” and never even bothered clearing the search history. My older brother spotted it and questioned me and to this day I can’t remember what I said but I remember convincing him it was an accident.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

My goodness, that was a close call!

I'd never get over that for days if any of my relatives ever discovers any of my bondage equipment! :lol:
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

"unfortunately", TUGs are an open secret among my family (atleast the ones I'm close to) and closest friends😂.
I mean, mum and dad know very well I used to be tied up by my bigger brother first then by hubby.
When I was a kid and teenager then, sometimes mum was casually cleaning my room with me fully bound and gagged on the floor/bed (I remember her mopping the floor around me😂).

Maybe, the first time I get"caught" was when my bestie spotted some light rope marks almost all over my body before starting P.E class (class was in the afternoon and as usual, I got tied up before going school😂).
I tried to drift the topic away but she insisted to know more.
Trusting her, I told her about my TUGs with bro.
I was afraid of her reaction but instead, she was very interested and wanted to try😂(I discovered later she had a HUGE crush on my onii-chan eheheh).
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

College I was tied naked and tickled. Accidentally uploaded them on Facebook. For 10 friends, they knew.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I moved this topic post and your other one about boots into just the tug talk section since they seemed more like questions and discussions than actually polling the audience.
shyguy92
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by shyguy92 »

I've never had it happen by accident (fairly private person, really.)

Although I have on occasion deliberately left handcuffs out when friends have been over. I don't know if they never noticed or just didn't say anything.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I once shared a screenshot in a group chat with a visible Fetlife tab in the background. Fortunately that wasn't questioned.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I've been lucky. Most if not all my friends either know about my love of bondage or engage in it themselves. I had a fun little crop hanging in my living room since I moved in and my parents either didn't say or didn't notice.

Near the start of the year I noticed a few familiar faces from my mum's friend group RSVP for one of my parties. Decided to get a little ahead of it and told my mum about my interests. It's not my place to 'out' people so I didn't mention any of the people I played with. She was quite accepting and said it was fine but to be careful. Fortunately mum hasn't asked who's tying her daughter up :lol:
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Silver_noro wrote: 2 years ago "unfortunately", TUGs are an open secret among my family (atleast the ones I'm close to) and closest friends😂.
I mean, mum and dad know very well I used to be tied up by my bigger brother first then by hubby.
When I was a kid and teenager then, sometimes mum was casually cleaning my room with me fully bound and gagged on the floor/bed (I remember her mopping the floor around me😂).

Maybe, the first time I get"caught" was when my bestie spotted some light rope marks almost all over my body before starting P.E class (class was in the afternoon and as usual, I got tied up before going school😂).
I tried to drift the topic away but she insisted to know more.
Trusting her, I told her about my TUGs with bro.
I was afraid of her reaction but instead, she was very interested and wanted to try😂(I discovered later she had a HUGE crush on my onii-chan eheheh).
Haha, oh well then!.. it seems like for you, you got found out by those you didn't want to find out for the better! 😂
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

David Han wrote: 2 years ago College I was tied naked and tickled. Accidentally uploaded them on Facebook. For 10 friends, they knew.
With that in mind.. if they already knew, they surly thought to themselves "ah well :| " 😂
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago I moved this topic post and your other one about boots into just the tug talk section since they seemed more like questions and discussions than actually polling the audience.
Alright ok, that is fair enough. I wasn't sure what kind of forum topics of this kind would qualify for. But now I know, thank you, I'll remember to post such topics in that section from now on 👍
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago
David Han wrote: 2 years ago College I was tied naked and tickled. Accidentally uploaded them on Facebook. For 10 friends, they knew.
With that in mind.. if they already knew, they surly thought to themselves "ah well :| " 😂
Actually they did not know until after the post was made
Tie me up and have fun with me
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

David Han wrote: 2 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago
Actually they did not know until after the post was made
Ahh, alright sorry. Its when you said "they knew" I just snap assumed it ment as in they knew as in THEY KNEW.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

A few of our friends know about our tie up kinks and such luckily none of them made much of a big deal about it. Awhile back it was funny my sister in law was over and she was trying to untangle some decorations for a party we were having, my wife grabbed it from her hands and quickly had it untied it and responded “im good with knots” they both laughed as she knows about our activities as they are really close. I stood there silently blushing feeling a mixture of embarrassment and excitement
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

My sister walked in on my girlfriend tying me a few years ago. No, she's not going to let go of this.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago My sister walked in on my girlfriend tying me a few years ago. No, she's not going to let go of this.
😂 Well I hope she liked it at least! 😅
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I have one interest of exposing. But I know for sure I am way to scared but don't mind it anyway to share. I always think about the fact of being kidnapped of the back of a truck or van. And then somehow the car has to stop for the police. They open up the back of the car and notice me. :lol:

Two times almost get caught. One was just a month a go I did some Selfbondage with rope, and tied my ankles also. But I tied it way to tight and could not escape and I forget the scissor also.. My mom was on her way home I no that and I think two minutes before she went home I escaped and changed quickly cause I was wearing hose and a bodystocking

Other time is a few years ago. I had a new ball gag which I tried. I was watching tv and out of nowhere my mother came home. I was Lucky she was going straight in the kitchen cause the gag was stuck for a few seconds :lol:
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

If I was home alone as a teenager, I did self bondage. Prior to starting crossdressing, I would just do very simplistic bondage, basically just using a few scarfs to tie and gag myself. There were a few times I'd hear the rest of my family pull in while doing this and I'd go into panic mode. Luckily I could slip out of my bonds pretty quickly. I also got really good at estimating when my family would come home so I could plan out my sessions.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

No I do it privately
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

The best way to prevent something often happens to be to precipitate it yourself at a time and place of your choosing. If you open a communication up about it, you can destigmatize it on the front end and have some control over the conversation.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Windrunner
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Windrunner »

I used to be very secretive about it, but times and society have changed. I don't share explicit details of bondage-related things with my friends or family, but I will mention that I'm going to a class on rope bondage if asked. For all the fear I had of people finding out, the biggest surprise is how people just don't consider it really that noteworthy; sometimes they'll ask a question or two, sometimes not.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic