Femdom humiliation ideas (18+)

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Jinko28
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Femdom humiliation ideas (18+)

Post by Jinko28 »

Femdom humiliation ideas

I’ll try keep this as short as possible but I am writing a femdom story in which two women kidnap a man. He is held hostage in their basement and is effectively their slave. I’m not entirely clued-up on bondage and this sort of stuff. Please could you leave suggestions of the most humiliating, degrading and painful ideas that the sadistic women could do to the victim. I’m talking in terms of the most creative gags, bondage positions and torture ideas.

In terms of gags and restraints I’d prefer stuff that isn’t too heavy duty (shackles, chains, devices, cuffs) but more everyday items like zipties, duct tape and rope. As this gives it a more natural feel. However feel free to comment any suggestions don’t let this limit you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

Jinko28 wrote: 6 months ago Femdom humiliation ideas

I’ll try keep this as short as possible but I am writing a femdom story in which two women kidnap a man. He is held hostage in their basement and is effectively their slave. I’m not entirely clued-up on bondage and this sort of stuff. Please could you leave suggestions of the most humiliating, degrading and painful ideas that the sadistic women could do to the victim. I’m talking in terms of the most creative gags, bondage positions and torture ideas.

In terms of gags and restraints I’d prefer stuff that isn’t too heavy duty (shackles, chains, devices, cuffs) but more everyday items like zipties, duct tape and rope. As this gives it a more natural feel. However feel free to comment any suggestions don’t let this limit you.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Hi @Jinko28. You asked a similar question about a year ago, but for story ideas involving three women kidnapping a man, instead of two. As the commentators on that other tread pointed out, you seemed to have plenty of ideas to start with. However, that story never got posted as far as I can tell. Was it given up and will this more recent twist on the same idea also be given up?

I'm not trying to be critical. However, I never saw a post from you that comments on other people's stories. Why not read some of the stories in your age-appropriate sections, especially the ones that are gender tagged along the lines of interactions you prefer. Comment on those stories, praise their authors on the elements you found fun, entertaining, or interesting in some way. Ask questions, not just in the TALK sub-threads but in the story threads directly, if you'd like more details about something you found interesting.

And dare to post some of your stories, even if they are not complete, or as polished as you would like.

In short, show this community that you are a well rounded individual, willing to actively participate and exchange not only ideas, but actual stories and personal interests. Show the community that you are not a one-dimensional, narrowly focused caricature of yourself.

Here's hoping that we will all get to read some of your material eventually.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic