Bracelets

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Bracelets

Post by TomYi »

I'm a heterosexual male, and for as long as I can remember, I've liked it when women wear stuff on their wrists.

Whether it's a bracelet, sweatband, watch, scrunchie, or bracer, I've always thought that women look better with something around their wrists. It's a really easy way to get my attention. The thing is, I know for a fact that it's because those things remind me of bondage. I see them and immediately think about how rope or cuffs would look in their place. It's ironic since those accessories would just get in my way if I ever did tie up those people.

I've always thought that this was just a weird, nonsensical association that my mind made, but I figured I would share it here and see if any of you guys do the same thing?
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Even though I don't have the same exact association, I can definitely see where that comes from. Several years ago, when I was thinking of a career in making jewelry, I toyed with the idea of 'stealth handcuffs' - a pair of completely innocuous-looking bracelets that could somehow work as restraints.

Personally, given my fondness for blindfolds, a headband/headscarf/etc on a woman has what I imagine to be a fairly similar association.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I’ve had similar thoughts about hair bands, specifically the thicker ones that girls might use to hold their hair back when doing sports. I’ve always thought that during an impromptu tie up session they could be quickly slid down over the eyes as a makeshift blindfold, or maybe further down the face to make an over the mouth gag.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I like the bracelets and the use of handcuffs
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

I personally prefer the idea of head bands myself.. as what WillHBonney said, they make good as a blindfold or gag.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yeah, I can get the association.

I had a chunky leather bracelet for a while which in retrospect kinda reminds me of a handcuff.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic