Female celebrity bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Eaglescout01

Post by Eaglescout01 »

Kyle wrote: 4 years ago I mean...how many of you on a site like this see an attractive celebrity and think "nah, I don't want to see them them up?" Unless you want them to tie you up, but that's another discussion.
I fantasized about female celebrities tying me up all the time. For example, one was where Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Kirstin Cavallari in bikinis tie me up, gag me and force me to watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians....the ultimate torture. My Being Tied Up Fantasies began with the Kim the pink ranger and Trini the yellow ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Later on in my teen years, it was The Spice Girls, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Vitamin C, Beyonce, Jessica Biel, Beverly Mitchell, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg. Now, it's Katherine Mcnamara, Caity Lotz, Emily Bett Rickard, Madelaine Petsch, Hailee Steinfeld, Chloe Grace Moretz, Katie Cassidy, Lily Collins, Sabrina Carpenter, Victoria Justice. But Katherine Mcnamara is the top of my list of females who tie me up as their captive.
zora963

Post by zora963 »

I'd love to see Dua Lipa hogtied and ball-gagged in this outfit

Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Robrat42 wrote: 3 years ago My number one would be Ariel Winter! I would love to tie them boobies. Runners-up: Kirsten Dunst, Maya Hawke, Britney Spears, Kaley & Brie Cuoco.
Hi. Thank you very much for making the first reply in a long time to my topic. I had feard that my topic may have been on the vurge of being deleated because of less interaction. Thank you for posting a response and helping to keep my post going! ☺

I really love your ideas of the women tied up, good choice of names.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

Eaglescout01 wrote: 3 years ago
Kyle wrote: 4 years ago I mean...how many of you on a site like this see an attractive celebrity and think "nah, I don't want to see them them up?" Unless you want them to tie you up, but that's another discussion.
I fantasized about female celebrities tying me up all the time. For example, one was where Kim Kardashian, Kourtney Kardashian and Kirstin Cavallari in bikinis tie me up, gag me and force me to watch Keeping Up With The Kardashians....the ultimate torture. My Being Tied Up Fantasies began with the Kim the pink ranger and Trini the yellow ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. Later on in my teen years, it was The Spice Girls, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Pink, Vitamin C, Beyonce, Jessica Biel, Beverly Mitchell, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Michelle Trachtenberg. Now, it's Katherine Mcnamara, Caity Lotz, Emily Bett Rickard, Madelaine Petsch, Hailee Steinfeld, Chloe Grace Moretz, Katie Cassidy, Lily Collins, Sabrina Carpenter, Victoria Justice. But Katherine Mcnamara is the top of my list of females who tie me up as their captive.
When I think about this, I have a few categories my mind groups women into:
-Women I'd like to see tied up
-Women I'd like to be tied up by
-Women I'd like to be tied up with

Some fit into more than one category. The women I consider to be the most attractive usually go into all 3.

It's difficult to explain, but some just give off different "vibes" and different looks.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

captured_prize wrote: 4 years ago
Dpsiic wrote: 4 years ago Yarp captured_prize that would work for me.
The only thing I can think of that would make it better is if she was wearing black pantyhose.
[mention]captured_prize[/mention] Black pantyhose would look more apealing! 😊
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I'm a little surprised no one mentioned Tessa Thompson
Particularly as Agent M from Men In Black International
Either hogtied or frog tied in the suit
Hogtied and loving it
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago I'm a little surprised no one mentioned Tessa Thompson
To me personally, I think she would seem more suited being chair tied and tape gagged while wearing the suit.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago
Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago I'm a little surprised no one mentioned Tessa Thompson
To me personally, I think she would seem more suited being chair tied and tape gagged while wearing the suit.
Not bad. I can agree.
Hogtied and loving it
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

I remember when the trio of Portman, Thompson and Leigh all OTM/cleave/stuff gagged in Annihilation basically broke the DID side of the internet. Good times.
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

i like to see Mary Louise Parker tiedup hands behind her back and blindfolded to a chair .
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I would love to see Emily VanCamp or Bebe Rexha tied to a chair or pole while gagged.

You also have the Dutch beauty Celine Huijsmans, I probably do the same to here.

But not against their whil, the secretly admire it :P
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

Switching the question round, Paulscot would like Emma Watson to tie HIM up, especially if she was torturing him as well!

:lol:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Gemscot wrote: 2 years ago Switching the question round, Paulscot would like Emma Watson to tie HIM up, especially if she was torturing him as well!

:lol:
If its tying ME up, Jesy Nelson is at the top of my list.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Sportsfan wrote: 2 years ago
I remember when the trio of Portman, Thompson and Leigh all OTM/cleave/stuff gagged in Annihilation basically broke the DID side of the internet. Good times.
That scene surprised me. In the best way possible :D
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic