Female celebrity bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Female celebrity bondage

Post by Tights tights tights »

Which female celebrity would you love to see tied up and gagged. And in what way?
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
jez
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jez »

I would like to hogtie Meghan Markle :lol:
Next I want Abigail Spencer spread eagled taut to my bed but I will settle for her wrists tied together and above her head to the headboard and her ankles tied together and to the footboard.

Now the question is which one could endure my captivity longer. Do you think Abigail can stand it for two hours? If I put a ball gag in her mouth maybe it will settle her down.

I am not gonna lie I kind of want her to get revenge on me after and leave me tightly spread eagled to my bed. I have always wanted to see what a spread eagle feels like after I got to spread eagle my 6th grade crush/neighbor.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Emma Watson would be my dream celebrity bondage victim. A nice tight hogtie or chair tie with a suffocated duct tape gag would be great
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
jocastacicely95
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jocastacicely95 »

Jessica Henwick.
Don't call me an asshole.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

I think the celebrity I'd most like to see tied up would have to be Rachel Riley (see below).

I'd want her tied to a chair with rope, hands behind her back, legs crossed over and ankles tied to the opposite chair legs, with a big old tape gag (stuffed with a stocking of course ;) )

Hands behind your back....

See what I'm up to on my blog! http://www.sheriffofknots.com/
Deleted User 1843

Post by Deleted User 1843 »

I'd have to go for Ali Larter (in particular when she wore her
latex catsuit in Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back).
Arms tied behind her in a binder with a posture collar (ballgag attached). She'd then be sat on a chair with her collar hooked up to the ceiling awaiting for what's to come. Ear plugs and mask will help with the sensory deprivation...
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Nobody's going for Scarlett Johannson or Natalie Dorner?
I mean, yeah you saw Scarlett tied in Avengers, but....the more the better ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

chris wrote: 5 years ago I think the celebrity I'd most like to see tied up would have to be Rachel Riley (see below).

I'd want her tied to a chair with rope, hands behind her back, legs crossed over and ankles tied to the opposite chair legs, with a big old tape gag (stuffed with a stocking of course ;) )

Oh she's cute ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago
Oh she's cute ^-^
I know right. Can't watch that show without getting worked up. Agree with you about Scarlett Johannson. She'd normally be top of my list but I assumed so many people would say her that I might as well add some variety, guess I was wrong :P

And yeah, great scene in Avengers ;)

beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

I would have to say I would like to see Jennifer Love Hewitt tied up and gagged.
She would be tied to a chair in just her underwear with rope above and below her breasts. Wrists bound behind her back and ankles to the chair legs. And she would be gagged with one of her dirty workout socks.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]beeblebrox883[/mention]. Have you seen some photos of her scenes in Ghost Whisperer where she is bound in some form?
beeblebrox883
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by beeblebrox883 »

[mention]Solarbeast[/mention] no I haven't seen any of those pictures. Is there some??
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]beeblebrox883[/mention]. Yes I have some on my DeviantArt, it’s the same name as my name here. Also there are a few where she gets handcuffed to a bed, but I never was able to get a good screenshot of.
barrabas
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by barrabas »

chris wrote: 5 years ago I think the celebrity I'd most like to see tied up would have to be Rachel Riley (see below).

I'd be more keen on the original, older model.
CV.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Stories:

Finished:
- Teacherknapping (MMMM/F) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=1497
Current:
- Teacherknapping II: Bigger Game (MMMM/FF) https://www.tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?t=6223
leahjstaples1234
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by leahjstaples1234 »

How about Matilda Ramsay? Ok she's not 18 so PG TUGs only.
Like breast bondage.
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Maise Williams and Sophie Turner for sure. Maybe Natalie Dormer as well.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago Nobody's going for Scarlett Johannson or Natalie Dorner?
I mean, yeah you saw Scarlett tied in Avengers, but....the more the better ^-^
Yes, I agree, the scene of her tied up in Avengers was great.. but if I was to take Scarlet Johannson in mind, I was most turned on by her getting webbed nd gagged in Eight Legged Freaks , seeing her webbed to the wall and hearing her hhmphing through the spiders web made my heart feel heavy.
Sheriff
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sheriff »

Steak in a Tree wrote: 5 years ago Maise Williams and Sophie Turner for sure. Maybe Natalie Dormer as well.
Great choices my friend

TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

Emma Watson would be my first choice, hands down (or y'know, tied).

I guess my second choice would be Jennifer Lawrence. And my third choice would be Yvonne Strahovski. We already got to see her bound and gagged in Chuck and Dexter, but that was fake ass Hollywood bondage. You know what I'm talking about.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

One choice for me has to be Arianna Grande.

I would love to see her in her black leather bunnie mask and she will be tied to a chair with her arms and hands tied behind her back with black leather restraints, her thighs and anckles tied together tight and she will be ball gagged.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

Tights tights tights wrote: 4 years ago One choice for me has to be Arianna Grande.

I would love to see her in her black leather bunnie mask and she will be tied to a chair with her arms and hands tied behind her back with black leather restraints, her thighs and anckles tied together tight and she will be ball gagged.
Gagged like this?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

I have many. Like a lot. But if I have to pick, I want one of my ladies from fantasy series.
-From Harry Potter, Emma Watson.
-From Game of Thrones, Emilia Clarke.
-From Star Wars, Daisy Ridley.
Apparently, I have a thing for British fantasy actresses.
-Also, from WWE, Alexa Bliss.
As for how, I won't complain, as long as it happens. Ideally, though, big tape or OTM gags, and maybe some mummifcation.
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🤐
wolfman
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by wolfman »

Scarlett johansen is always a strong choice, but would also consider

Kate bekinsale in her prime, leather catsuit and white ropes.

Michelle Yeoh or Maggie Q in an armbinder and leather straps

Morena bacarin, in a corset and bondage tape
View my latest story, Revelation, here;

https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=8719

To view it's prequel Devastation, please click below;
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7458
Sportsfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Sportsfan »

Rachel Riley has always been at the top of the list for me, with all the crazy stuff 8 out of 10 Cats does when they take over Countdown there's hope for it, just maybe.

Sportscaster Charissa Thompson is another one, but that's an even longer shot. I know there's a commercial bondage star who looks similar to her, but it's not the same.

Honestly anything that looks remotely effective will do for those two.

More likely to happen is any of the beauties from the show Riverdale. There's been a couple of minor scenes, but nothing major. Everyone is almost always dressed up in that series, and I would pay money to see Camilla Mendes, Lili Reinhart, Vanessa Morgan and/or Madelaine Petsch securely bound hand and foot and tightly gagged in dresses and heels. With so many scenes in the original comics (and some good scenes for the guys of the show, which I am uninterested in), I expected something of note to happen by now.

Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Forever in hope of seeing all four members of Little Mix bound and gagged. 
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic