Enough is enough

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Enough is enough

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

No I'm not quoting Samuel l Jackson it's a genuine question.

The question of this topic is when you think enough is enough unless of course you think enough is never enough in which case that's good too. I'm rambling here so let me clarify.

https://www.deviantart.com/frayedknotwa ... -758771002

So this is about bondage collections really, this isn't my personal collection of general bondage materials but I do intend to take a photo one day when it's completed if that day ever comes. I only ask as my fiancee and I recently purchased another two bundles of rope to add to our collection which we store in a few nice wicker baskets under the bed away from prying eyes.

After somewhat of lengthy conversation with her the other day I came to the conclusion that we're only going to get a few more bundles in the future. Not that rope, tape ECT takes up a lot of room very minimal really when compared to my other various hobbies.

I mean I could go on collecting it forever really as it's always nice having new nice and shiny to play around with and see what works and what doesn't. Granted some things need replenishing like tape and various vet wraps we have as they're a limited time use which I guess makes them even more special as unlike ropes you can't use them again sadly.

I'd love to hear or see your collections and gather some thoughts about it though so let me know what you think.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

My partner and I have a fairly sizeable bondage collection. Without going into too much detail, we have a bunch of rope, 2 gags, a blindfold, 3 vibrators, some nipple clamps, a paddle and a feather tickler.

That collection was built up over a couple of months after we moved in together until we got to this point where we're happy that we have everything we would like to use for now. But I'm sure in the future when we become a bit bored we will probably order some new things to spice it up a bit.

What is interesting though is that we like to often use everyday items like pieces of clothing as part of our tie ups however we don't go out of our way to buy these things specifically for bondage. Rather, we buy something and if it so happens to also serve a purpose in a tie up then great!
It was particularly fun at christmas time when my partner was opening her presents from her parents and some of the stuff they bought her we were instantly like 'that'll also come in handy for our tie ups'.

For example my girlfriend's parents bought her some fuzzy socks for christmas and when she opened them she immediately smiled and said 'I can use these as a stuffing for when I gag you' :lol:
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I have:
-More rope and toys than any girl ought to.
-A few handcuffs (not really my thing)
-Some soft faux fur cuffs for light play
-Plenty of blindfolds
-Lots of gags (all sorts)
-A box full of candles
-A hefty collection of impact toys
-A suspension frame in my spare bedroom
-A suspension hook in my dungeon
-A Saint Andrew's cross
-2 Massage tables that have never been used for massages
-A doctors bench with a fun little enclosed space under it
-A cage with an old leather chair on top we call the throne

Enough is never enough.
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Enough is in the eye of the beholder.....

Between us, the girlfriend and I have what we need. Doubt we'll get more, unless something wears out.
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I mean, if I could afford it, and had the space for it, then no, enough would never be enough. I’d collect bondage gear constantly. But it can get expensive, and where to store it all? Especially when I’m usually only tying one damsel at a time. I have expanded my collection somewhat to accommodate tying two damsels at once. I bought even more rope to accommodate three damsels at once, but I may have gotten ahead of myself and may return that extra rope (always keep a receipt, haha).

Anyway. I’ve actually been meaning to take a photo of my collection. But since I don’t know when I’ll get the chance, here’s the list of my gear:

- assorted lengths of black bondage rope, both cotton and silk braided
- many lengths of shoe laces, black, brown and white (used for tying toes and/or thumbs)
- a couple rolls of duct tape
- a roll of bondage tape
- 4 ball gags (coloured red, white, black and blue)
- 3 black stuffed ball gags
- 1 pink stuffed bit gag
- red torn bedsheets used for cleave gags/blindfolds
- white torn pillowcases used for cleave gags/blindfolds
- sleep mask
- clothespins
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

You need enough to do the job you want to do, on the number of people you're going to do it to. That being said, when it comes to tying up a captive, just three ropes are really necessary - to tie the hands and feet, and to hog tie the captive. The rest is, more or less, "window dressing," and for aesthetic purposes.

Drawscore
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I have 5 coils of rope and lots of big strong duct tape and 6 bandanas for gagging my cousins and brothers when we play.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

Since my bro is a paramedic and mountain rescuer/rock climber, we have a virtually infinite amount of ropes, harnesses and tapes😂😂😂.
When we lived together at our parents' house, I had been tied with many different kind/size of ropes.

After getting married, he gave to my hubby probably a few hundreds ft of ropes divided in multiple coils.
The only BDSM specific object I have is a ballgag😃😃😃
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I have what I need, lol.

I have enough rope to tie hands behind the back, arms to the sides, thighs, knees, and ankles together. Also have rope to tie elbows together, when/if I get a play (not sex, I have a girlfriend for that lol) partner, two blindfolds ( a sleep mask and a "real" blindfold, one that's thick, soft, and covers everything) and two ballgags (one red and one black).

Don't think I need anything else 8-)
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago No I'm not quoting Samuel l Jackson it's a genuine question.

The question of this topic is when you think enough is enough unless of course you think enough is never enough in which case that's good too. I'm rambling here so let me clarify.

So this is about bondage collections really, this isn't my personal collection of general bondage materials but I do intend to take a photo one day when it's completed if that day ever comes. I only ask as my fiancee and I recently purchased another two bundles of rope to add to our collection which we store in a few nice wicker baskets under the bed away from prying eyes.

After somewhat of lengthy conversation with her the other day I came to the conclusion that we're only going to get a few more bundles in the future. Not that rope, tape ECT takes up a lot of room very minimal really when compared to my other various hobbies.

I mean I could go on collecting it forever really as it's always nice having new nice and shiny to play around with and see what works and what doesn't. Granted some things need replenishing like tape and various vet wraps we have as they're a limited time use which I guess makes them even more special as unlike ropes you can't use them again sadly.

I'd love to hear or see your collections and gather some thoughts about it though so let me know what you think.
Wait, You're Guardian?

This is so cool, I've been following you and Frayed on DA since you joined that site. I've got most of your packs and videos at this point..

I hope everything's been going alright, I saw there was a few hiccups recently.
honourthechapter1775

MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago
honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago No I'm not quoting Samuel l Jackson it's a genuine question.

Wait, You're Guardian?

This is so cool, I've been following you and Frayed on DA since you joined that site. I've got most of your packs and videos at this point..

Oh no I'm not guardian I merely used the link to try and demonstrate what a bondage collection looks like though I appreciate the compliment. I do have a deviantart account under the same name as the one I use on here. I intend to follow up this post with my own personal collection when I get chance to.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago
MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago

Wait, You're Guardian?

Oh no I'm not guardian I merely used the link to try and demonstrate what a bondage collection looks like though I appreciate the compliment. I do have a deviantart account under the same name as the one I use on here. I intend to follow up this post with my own personal collection when I get chance to.
Ahhh alright, I got my hopes up. Thanks for clearing that up though, I'll check back in this thread for when you post your collection. My stuff is all in disarray from the last time I used it, going to have to sit down and put it away, but I might post pictures at some point.
Alisonlovesropes
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Alisonlovesropes »

Basically, being a rope fan I have lots of rope. Washing line, camping, boating. I have a few pairs of cuffs, ball gags and blindfolds, but mostly its role.(and tape but that's comsumable)
Sometimes gagged, sometimes blindfold. Always barefoot.
honourthechapter1775

That's quite collection you have there Alisonlovesropes how long did that take you to build?
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I have:

-about 4 small/medium coils of rope
-breathable ball gag
-2 inch ball gag
-panel gag with "attachment"(came free with Sub-Shop purchases)
-3 ace bandages to use as wrap gags
-wand vibrator
-remote control vibrating panties
-two robe sashes(either for extra coils or bondage wedgie)
-schoolgirl cosplay outfit
-maid cosplay outfit
-3 sleep masks
-2 rolls of duct tape
-panties specifically to use for gag/hood

Also planning on getting another collar/leash set soon and some soft cuffs.

Also at TC I didn't know you were on DA; that's awesome. I do a little artwork on DA as HopeEnder but Im still working on my style. Using graphic tablets is a new thing for me so hilariously I've been using ColorsLive on Switch lately for my art...

It's one of those things that I do sporadically. My main focus is music but bondage is like a whole separate life for me. The only person who knows I'm into it is my wife and even in that she's learning in layers how much I'm into it.
honourthechapter1775

That's a pretty impressive collection you have there from the sounds of it, I am on DA yes but doing post much art of photography in there. My main focus on life for me is writing for the most part whilst miniatures and bondage are a close second.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic