Is the new background long-term?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Is the new background long-term?

Post by TomYi »

So, if y'all know me, you'll know that I tend to share images with my stories. I like it when my pics blend seamlessly with the background, but since png files don't seem to work for me, I've instead opted to colour my backgrounds the same as the background of this site.

You can see this in my banner, and there's tons of other examples in Alpha Domme and my other works. They used to blend in well with the former default background, Lucid Lime. However, they stick out like a sore thumb now that the default has been changed to prosilver.

I don't know what inspired this decision, but I was wondering if this change is here to stay? If so, I'm going to have to adjust a lot of imagery...
wataru14
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wataru14 »

Under User Control Panel you can set it back to Lucid Lime if you want. Of course, that doesn't change the default board, but for your own it will work.
TomYi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TomYi »

wataru14 wrote: 2 years ago Under User Control Panel you can set it back to Lucid Lime if you want. Of course, that doesn't change the default board, but for your own it will work.
I've been doing that for years. Sadly, it doesn't resolve my issue for reasons that you have already stated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic