Trapped In Bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
BobaFettish1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Trapped In Bondage?

Post by BobaFettish1 »

So, obviously all of us enjoy the idea of being tied up and helpless, but we rarely actually get a chance to have such an experience. If you’re doing self-bondage you’ll have an escape route at the ready. Or if someone else has tied you up you would obviously trust them to release you whenever necessary. But my question to all of you is; have you ever been truly helpless in bondage?

Perhaps you were doing self-bondage and things didn’t go quite as planned?

Or you trusted someone to tie you up that you should definitely have NOT trusted?

Maybe you got tied up as part of a “prank” that got out of hand?

Or perhaps you were arrested, or even kidnapped?

We all have fantasies about being bound and gagged with no hope of escape, but most of the time they end up being just that — A fantasy. I know I’ve personally had a great many fantasies over the years, and I’ve done plenty of self-bondage in pursuit of those fantasies. There’s only been a couple of times where I got stuck and couldn’t get out, but it only took a bit or struggling to escape quickly. But I certainly remember feeling both exhilarated and terrified at the same time. I would love to hear if you guys have any stories of this nature, and how it felt to experience true helplessness.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

This reminds me of the time in 1986 when I used the twisted the loop of my wrist camera strap so tight behind my back that it couldn't twist the other way so I could get out. I stayed in my room and waited for someone to come through the door because no one was home. After ten minutes the front door opened up, I walked out to see my sister. I asked her to cut the string. She said she would, but wanted to take my picture. I said no and growled cut the string now please. She got so scared that she got her scissors to cut the string.
SNAFU
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

After many years of practice I can get myself into a pretty tight hogtie and have to wriggle to my escape knife to get free. Experience has taught me to make sure I can get to it. There have been a couple of times in the past when I have thought I wouldn’t be able to get free and would have the embarrassment of being found but after the initial panic I did eventually manage to get free much to my relief.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I almost got stuck in self bondage one time, I used bondage tape on my legs(ankles,thighs,mid shin) gagged my self with a ballgag I just and cuffed my hands behind my back with hinged handcuffs in my underwear, I had the key on bed and fell face down but underestimated the distance and ended up sliding off the bed. I couldn't get myself back up and started to panic cause the only people who would find me would be my parents. That feeling was pretty terrifying and humilating, after struggling like crazy I got the tape loose,was able to slide my legs out,stand up and use the key....but I'll never forget that feeling of being trapped and wondering what would happen if I was found😬
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

I have used my handcuffs a time or two to do some self bondage. One time I had tied my ankles and thighs with rope and I used the cuffs to keep my hands behind my back. Now, the cuffs I used were hinges cuffs with two links in the middle to restrict movement. During this experience my blonde headed butt decided it’d be a fun idea to use a vibrator and the hinged cuffs. Once I got settled and enjoyed my time there where two problems, the first one was the lack of mobility in getting my key in the small keyhole and the vibrator continually going. Well, let’s just say after multiple attempts and I was able to get it to work but there was definitely a time span where I thought I was screwed and was going to have to call someone. I couldn’t imagine the person on the other end trying to figure out what’s going on as I’m trying to explain my situation while talking through my ballgag while trying not to climax. 😂
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

PantyRose wrote: 2 years ago I have used my handcuffs a time or two to do some self bondage. One time I had tied my ankles and thighs with rope and I used the cuffs to keep my hands behind my back. Now, the cuffs I used were hinges cuffs with two links in the middle to restrict movement. During this experience my blonde headed butt decided it’d be a fun idea to use a vibrator and the hinged cuffs. Once I got settled and enjoyed my time there where two problems, the first one was the lack of mobility in getting my key in the small keyhole and the vibrator continually going. Well, let’s just say after multiple attempts and I was able to get it to work but there was definitely a time span where I thought I was screwed and was going to have to call someone. I couldn’t imagine the person on the other end trying to figure out what’s going on as I’m trying to explain my situation while talking through my ballgag while trying not to climax. 😂
I would have loved to have been on the other end of that phone call! And what a sight once I got there….
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago
PantyRose wrote: 2 years ago I have used my handcuffs a time or two to do some self bondage. One time I had tied my ankles and thighs with rope and I used the cuffs to keep my hands behind my back. Now, the cuffs I used were hinges cuffs with two links in the middle to restrict movement. During this experience my blonde headed butt decided it’d be a fun idea to use a vibrator and the hinged cuffs. Once I got settled and enjoyed my time there where two problems, the first one was the lack of mobility in getting my key in the small keyhole and the vibrator continually going. Well, let’s just say after multiple attempts and I was able to get it to work but there was definitely a time span where I thought I was screwed and was going to have to call someone. I couldn’t imagine the person on the other end trying to figure out what’s going on as I’m trying to explain my situation while talking through my ballgag while trying not to climax. 😂
I would have loved to have been on the other end of that phone call! And what a sight once I got there….

Worst part was trying to decide who I was gonna call! I was not dating anyone at the time (hence the self bondage) and had just moved into my apartment and didn’t have anyone with a spare key!
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

PantyRose wrote: 2 years ago
bourbonbeard wrote: 2 years ago

Worst part was trying to decide who I was gonna call! I was not dating anyone at the time (hence the self bondage) and had just moved into my apartment and didn’t have anyone with a spare key!
That’s a tough choice! Haha
Finn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Finn »

I used to get tied up on a fairly frequent basis by a couple friends. For whatever reason, they "got busy" and hadn't tied me up in quite a while. I got bored one day and since I live alone, I decided to "experiment" with some self bondage. My first attempt in over 20 years. I tied my knees together. Tied my ankles together. Then managed to get my hands tied together behind my back using some slip knots. The rest of the rope was tied to my ankles so when I tried to straighten my legs a LITTLE the rope on my wrists got quite tight. And sadly, totally escape proof. I was laying facedown on the sofa in the living room. It took me quite a while, probably about an hour till I was ready to free myself. I struggled for a while, and FINALLY managed to pull my pocket knife out of my pocket. Unfortunately, when I tried to open the knife, it slipped out of my hands and fell into the crack between the sofa cushion and the back of the sofa. Knife was now totally out of my reach, and the knots were pretty much escape proof. Since I was in a TIGHT hogtie, I wasn't able to get off the sofa to go anywhere to try to find another knife or sharp object. Nor was I able to call anyone. I laid there and struggled for a couple hours. One of my friends who frequently tied me, showed up at my house. I hadn't locked the door, so he walked in on me. When he saw me laying there, he asked me who tied me. He said it looked as though it MIGHT be escape proof, but it really wasn't very well done. So, I told him that since neither he nor his buddy had tied me in quite a while. I decided to try tying myself. And that, unfortunately I had dropped my knife down in to the sofa, so I wasn't able to free myself. He saw there was still quite a bit of rope laying there, so he added quite a bit of rope to my tie, sat and watched a movie, and ate some snacks. His girlfriend called and asked him to come over. So he left, and left me tied me and gagged. He spent the night with his girlfriend, then got up, went home, showered, changed clothes, and went to work. Then after work he popped in on me for a few minutes, saw I was still tied, and he left once again to go to his girlfriend's place. He came back LATE that night and untied me. I had spent almost 24 hours in a TIGHT hogtie and securely gagged. Haven't tried self bondage since that. And he moved out of the area, so he never ties me any more. Wish I could find someone to tie me, but since I live alone and since I almost never get any company, I'm afraid to try some self bondage in case I can't free myself. Sure wish I could find someone to tie me up for a few hours.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

Once I tried self bondage where I tied my ankles together, then used a chain to chain my knees together, locked with a padlock. Then I put a pair of older handcuffs around the chain, then handcuffed my wrists, locking my wrists to my knees. I could barely move. I had a key to the handcuffs nearby, but I was unable to get the key to the handcuff lock. I lay there for a while and struggled, totally helpless and panicked a bit. All of a sudden, the one manacle came free, I guess because it was old. I have no idea how I would have escaped otherwise.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic