Wetsuit TUGs

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Wetsuit TUGs

Post by Gemscot »

Does anyone do their TUGs in wetsuits? Being into watersports we have both long and shortie wetsuits. We haven't done many TUGs in wetsuits and we really ought to try more?

Just out of curiosity, to anyone who does use a wetsuits (for TUGs or the beach/watersports), what is the longest you've worn your wetsuit? Last summer, we came across an article on Google which said it was dangerous to wear a wetsuit for more than a couple of hours. When we're at the beach, we can have our wetsuits on for anything from 3-4 hours to 10 hours or so. Nanny state again?

Gemma
:twisted:
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Sounds a great idea, tugs in wetsuits. 😎

Good old Dr Google spreading crap as usual. Why did they think it dangerous to wear a wet suit for more than two hours?
Gemscot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gemscot »

I should have saved the article but didn't - I can't recall exactly but something to do with health risks from wearing a wetsuit so long. As I said, when we've been on holiday and at the beach, we've had our wetsuits on for as much as 10 hours and we're still in the pink of health!

:lol: :lol:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I do like the idea of a sexy spy in a wetsuit being tied in some way by bad guys.

Biggest crime of the classic Wonder Woman series is she was never tied up in this outfit.
https://images.app.goo.gl/tvMNr5p3mWmxNDB36
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Just head feet and hands exposed and the shut showing every curve of your body. Sounds sexy to be tied like that.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago Just head feet and hands exposed and the shut showing every curve of your body. Sounds sexy to be tied like that.
Tight enough to feel every hand exploring your bound form too.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Yes, women in one piece swimsuits bound and gagged is a big one for me. And I like bring tied in my briefs or a speedo quite a bit.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

I surf a lot, so my wetsuit is def something i wear a lot. Ive def gone long periods of time in it. Never have done any tie ups with it but maybe one day we might just have to try that.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

Men in wetsuits bound and gagged is a turn on for me.

Have tried it...very exciting...but you cannot do it for a length of time, because you can get dehydrated fast.
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Oh yesss..women in one piece swimsuits and men in speedos, tied and tightly gagged.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yes my sufer friends look hot tied in their wetsuits
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Using a wetsuit sounds interesting, I've never thought to try that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic