Possible new tied to gf coming up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Possible new tied to gf coming up?

Post by MrBind »

There's a chance that I'm going to be tied up to my girlfriend again soon, with whether or not it happens being up to me.

My reservation is that, again, the third party is a guy. I'm not into guys. But, like before, in the story I posted, it's my gf who will actually tie me, then the third party tied her, and then ties her to me.

Gf made this offer a few days ago, and though I said no at first, I'm now considering it.

Just felt like sharing.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Sounds very fun! I get why you're hesitant, but personally, I'd focus on the fact that you not only get to see your girlfriend tied up, but also get to be tied to her!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Heh, that's what she said too, lol. I know I should focus on that.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Great minds and all that!

I'd also maybe suggest pretending that it's a girl tying you up, if that would help any? Basically, I'd say do what you can to ignore the other person.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

A girl will me....my gf. Which is also a big part of it, since I almost never get tied up (I always tie her). After she tiles me up, he'll tie her up, and then tie her to me.

I mean, if I can get over a guy being there, lol
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Yeah, sorry, I knew that, I just mistyped! I meant to say pretend that a girl is tying your girlfriend up and then tying her to you.

It's hard to come by opportunities where we get to live out our fantasies, even partially (especially right now), so personally, my advice is to do what you can to, like I mentioned, ignore the parts of the experience you would prefer to be different.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Sounds like you'd be having a lot of fun. Are there going to be photos taken of you and your girlfriend tied to eachother? If so I'd love for you to post them! I would love to see 😊
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago Sounds like you'd be having a lot of fun. Are there going to be photos taken of you and your girlfriend tied to eachother? If so I'd love for you to post them! I would love to see 😊
We haven't even talked about that.....I'm not even sure if we're going to be dressed or not, lol. I'm not posting nude pics of myself! And trust me, no one would want to see them anyway!

She might not go for that either. So, I don't really know.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Well if your not going to be dressed.. well then don't post them. I didn't say I wanted to see nude pics.. nore imply that anyone else wanted to see them..(of course no one would want to see that here.. and niether do I) I'm just saying how it's good to see new photos on this forum of members tied up... dressed of course.

If your girlfriend dosnt go for dressed photos either, well then, that's fair enough.
Last edited by Tights tights tights 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago Well if your not going to be dressed.. well then don't post them! I didn't say I wanted to see nude pics?.. nore imply that anyone else wanted to see them..(of course no one would want to see that here.. and niether do I) I'm just saying how it's good to see new photos on this forum of members tied up... dressed of course!?

If your girlfriend dosnt go for dressed photos either, well then, that's fair enough.
You mentioned pics, just thought I should clarify.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

MrBind wrote: 2 years ago
Tights tights tights wrote: 2 years ago Well if your not going to be dressed.. well then don't post them! I didn't say I wanted to see nude pics?.. nore imply that anyone else wanted to see them..(of course no one would want to see that here.. and niether do I) I'm just saying how it's good to see new photos on this forum of members tied up... dressed of course!?

You mentioned pics, just thought I should clarify.
That's ok. After you said what you said I just thought I should also do the same.
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

This may not be helpful at all, but maybe it would be more enjoyable if you’re tied, then he ties her up, and before you’re tied together, he either actually or pretends to grope and take advantage of your GF while she’s tied? Perhaps by having you blindfolded and they could pretend to make certain sounds. Just throwing an idea out there!

Totally understand the hesitation. I don’t think I could do it. Too bad it can’t be another woman!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic