How do you prefer to get tied up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

How do you prefer to get tied up?

Post by andy »

I'm talking about the preferred way of surrendering yourself into bondage - in your fantasy:

Do you just willingly comply or do you prefer to be threatened, wrestled into submission, forced by gun, maybe even rendered unconscious, ...?

Doms may answer as well of course.

For me, I clearly prefer settings in which I physically have no choice. I want my freedom to get taken away from me instead of me giving it up.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

I want to be chased down, held down and hogtied, tied to a bed, tied to a chair, buried at the beach, locked in stocks, tied to a St Andrew’s Cross, and tickled. I would be wearing just my underwear at that point.
Tie me up and have fun with me
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Tied up face to face with a beautiful woman while we struggle to use our noses to pull eachother's layered gags off in our underwear.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Lucky Lottie
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lucky Lottie »

I have always fantasised about being tied while unconscious. Realistically it's probably too dangerous, so I've limited my expectations.

Deep fantasies aside, I really love pushing back as a brat. Resisting is all well and good but it's a hollow moment if both the top and I want me to get tied up. A good reason is needed for me to not want to be tied up, like the threat of a light torture/ torment session, missing out on a party/ movie etc. Something to rile me up, so when I do get tied up if feels like a defeat. Obviously after struggling for a bit I fall into a more passive acceptance.

It's all part of the game :D
In her natural habitat is:
-Giddy when approached
-Passive when suspended
-Bratty when loose
-Obedient when cuddled
-Cheeky when gagged
-Truly happy when tickled
andy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by andy »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago Resisting is all well and good but it's a hollow moment if both the top and I want me to get tied up.
That is very true. :D
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ishfet »

Lucky Lottie wrote: 2 years ago I have always fantasised about being tied while unconscious. Realistically it's probably too dangerous, so I've limited my expectations.

Deep fantasies aside, I really love pushing back as a brat. Resisting is all well and good but it's a hollow moment if both the top and I want me to get tied up. A good reason is needed for me to not want to be tied up, like the threat of a light torture/ torment session, missing out on a party/ movie etc. Something to rile me up, so when I do get tied up if feels like a defeat. Obviously after struggling for a bit I fall into a more passive acceptance.

It's all part of the game :D
hell, its a fantasy, anything is possible
as the phrase from OTGW says "if dreams cant come true, then why not pretend" :P

but that is a good setup, will have to remember that one
Bulaj
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bulaj »

Last edited by Bulaj 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Hands behind my back, ankles and knees tied.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

I've always fantasized about putting up a big fight and struggle only to end up forcibly bound....same goes as a dom, but also the idea of a girl willingly submitting is nice too so 🤷
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Would like to be grab from behind, so I cant fight and don't know what is going on. One hand over my mouth, and the other is tru my arms. Then I yould like to have a second person start tying me real tight, but first they have to pull me to a pole. Then I am really tight bound to a pole, in my mouth my own socks and then a wrapped tape gagg. And a blindfool. They leave me behind, but maybe with some other toys ;)
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
PantyRose
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by PantyRose »

This topic is always changing for me but I have two scenarios that I’d love to find myself in that keep ping pinging around my head.

The first one is I’m at work on patrol when I get taken by bad guys and stripped to my underwear and tortured to give up information. I always envision being cuffed spread eagle to a wall while they interrogate me. Of course this is pure fantasy as I would never actually want something like this to happen in real life.

My other fantasy is me getting back from a long run while wearing a t shirt, sports bra, and leggings and my partner is up to no good and forcibly ties me up to have her way with me. I’ve always wanted to try the combination of bondage and a runners high.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

In my fantasy, I get forcefully grabbed and my hands are tied behind my back. I struggle quite a bit until my hands get tied, then I struggle less as it's harder with my hands tied behind my back. Once my captor gags me though, I become much more compliant and do as my captor tells me.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
bourbonbeard

Post by bourbonbeard »

PantyRose wrote: 2 years ago This topic is always changing for me but I have two scenarios that I’d love to find myself in that keep ping pinging around my head.

The first one is I’m at work on patrol when I get taken by bad guys and stripped to my underwear and tortured to give up information. I always envision being cuffed spread eagle to a wall while they interrogate me. Of course this is pure fantasy as I would never actually want something like this to happen in real life.

My other fantasy is me getting back from a long run while wearing a t shirt, sports bra, and leggings and my partner is up to no good and forcibly ties me up to have her way with me. I’ve always wanted to try the combination of bondage and a runners high.
An interrogation scene is close to the top of my list as well. Chaining a woman up in a basement or warehouse and “torturing” her for information, but really all I want is to slowly strip her and do whatever I want. Something quite interesting about it
guardian741
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by guardian741 »

(While lacking any true experience) i prefer to be wrestled into submission (by a female). I love the humiliation of “not wanting” to be tied up, but it happening anyway as well as the fact that im being overpowered by a woman - whom culture says i “should” be stronger than.

I also like some taunting around the gag; maybe dangling the sock in front my my face before it enters my mouth, or talking about how long she’s been on her feet. Once (begrudgingly) gagged, some taunting afterwards is great (“there ya go! Does that taste good?” “Now you’re nice and quiet”, “im having a hard time hearing you, are you saying you love how my socks taste?”)
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Duct taped to a chair and wrapped around tape gagged.
BDSMFanBoi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BDSMFanBoi »

I want to be tied spread eagled to my bed, completely naked, blindfolded with a cock tipped ball gag buckled in my mouth, cock side in, nipples clamped with vibrating clamps, my cock caged and cock fixed with a vibrating sounding pin, a vibrating plug in my ass, then left there from dark to dawn. :mrgreen:
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

It's virtually never happened but I would prefer being caught off guard by surprise and tied up.

In such a scenario I would like to sit in a wooden chair and have my wrists tied securely behind my back, behind the back of a chair. My legs tied together above the knees. My ankles tied together. Then rope run from my wrists to my ankles, pulling my wrists down and my ankles back very securely. Also having my arms tied to the chair would be good. I would like to be left like that for an extended period after being taken by surprise.

Alternatively, I would like my hands bound securely palm to palm in front, my legs and ankles bound as above, then a rope run from my ankles to my wrists, drawing them together and putting me in a tight front hogtie, by surprise. I was tied that way once and it was amazingly restrictive and impossible to escape, or even move much.

A hogtie with my hands tied behind my back would also be good but the front hogtie is preferred because I can actually see my bound wrists but, if done right, can't reach any knots.

Maybe left that way for 2 or 3 hours with no idea when I might be freed.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Detective-Gag »

I like the notion of being ambushed by a kidnapper: taken by surprise, hand over mouth, and being dragged off, or perhaps forced into a car, trunk, or vehicle. Then they tie & gag me.

As for either letting it happen or resisting; probably a bit of both…a bit of a struggle before realizing resistance is futile.
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

Take me by surprise. Then she can tie me tightly. Of course I'd resist until I was gagged. She could then finish me off with a back arching hogtie. Being left in the back of a van in that predicament would be awesome. :twisted:
Hogtied and loving it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic