Most Unexpected TUG

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Most Unexpected TUG

Post by Kyle »

This is a discussion about the times you saw someone tied up when you definitely were not expecting it. The times it completely caught you off guard. Can be in person, could be something on TV, maybe even a book scene in a book you definitely didn't think would have a scene.

This was inspired by one that has to be near the top of my list when I saw a woman in a skit tied to train tracks on...a college football (American football) show. Definitely not the time or place I was expecting a scene like that.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

There has been many many times in tv shows and in the movies I have seen where there was no way I could have anticipated a tie up scene.

Although a couple of outstanding examples I have seen in my life is when Aladdin was was chained up and gagged before being thrown into the sea and a scene in Hellraiser 3 where a girl was hanging in the air by her wrists and was gagged with a black leather over the mouth muzzle.. those two definatly did catch by surprise amongst many others.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

In middle school, we had a "red White and Blue Day" where instead of classes, we had organized fun activites. One was watching a movie in the auditorium, another was tug of war contests, and still another was three legged races, where one partner's right leg was tied to the other person's left. Three or four pairs of teammates would race.

Just before one of the three legged races, a couple girls allowed someone to tie their hands behind their backs and their ankles together, but not to another person, and they pretended to race, until the teacher who was supervising everything thought it wasn't such a good idea.

I thought it was a great idea, myself....
Ebascoray
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ebascoray »

This incident happened about 10 years ago, at a Civil War re-enactment at a local park, of all places, here in Southern California. I had gone to watch the Civil War reenactment, and wandered around the different "encampments" for a little while, and then sat down on a bench to watch the activities. A few minutes later, something caught my eye. It was a kid, maybe 15 or 16, in full Civil War regalia, who was hopping around, for some reason, hopping away from his fellow CW associates. And, that's when I noticed that he had been tied up by one or more of his fellow reenactment actors. My thought was, OMG, a TUG, here, at a Civil War reenactment? Well, why not? Perhaps the kid was a Civil War "prisoner of war." Could have been....could have been. :D Best Regards....

Ebascray
shane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by shane »

Back when I was sixteen my family visited the States for a few weeks.

One of the activities was going to an Old West themed town where the actors played out scenes. One of the workers approached us and asked if I would interested in taking part. I said sure, so they took me aside and explained what it was.

I couldn't believe I when they told me that the posse of bad guys would ride into town and shoot the place up. The main bad guy would then jump off his horse and "hit me" over the head and carry me off.

The bad guys would run away with me and all the tourists would come to the next part of town for the next scene. I was already tied up with dynamite ticking down next to me. Of course, the heroine rides up and shoots the fuse and unties me to applause from the crowd.

As someone who was only really getting an interest in getting tied up, I couldn't believe my luck. It was made all the more exciting because none of the tourists were in on it.
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I've told the whole story in True Stories for Adults section. I was kidnapped by two adults I trusted (I was a 12 years old boy).
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

One time in summer camp, my friend tied my legs to the bottom posts of the cabin bed when I fell asleep first and he tickled my feet when I woke up.
Tie me up and have fun with me
Pseudonym
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Pseudonym »

David Han wrote: 2 years ago One time in summer camp, my friend tied my legs to the bottom posts of the cabin bed when I fell asleep first and he tickled my feet when I woke up.
Would love to have been on either end of that equation
Look, one of us is getting tied up and played with before the end of the night. Is it me, or is it you?
My stories:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?p=107854#p107854
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

This was around 2010 or so, I remember being in middle school and there was this Latina in some of my classes who hung around with the "skaters" as it was back then. She wore a lot of denim and hoop earrings and I can't remember much beyond that. My memory of the event is as follows:

I was walking to my social studies class at the end of the hallway during periods, I saw her in the corner with a few of her friends as I passed by. Something that immediately caught my eye was that her hands were ziptied behind her back, it was hard to tell with her backpack on but I clearly saw it. None of her friends seemed to notice it though.
Hyrule1
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Hyrule1 »

When I was a kid, I used to tie up my 4-years younger cousin all the time when we were together. Every game we played involved her getting tied up in some regard, though they were always pretty loose and improper bindings. She would get so sick of it so eventually she wouldn’t let me any more. Flash forward to when I was around 12-15, I joked to her that I bet she wouldn’t be able to get out if I tied her, thinking she’d reject the idea again.

To my surprise she simply said “oh yeah? Let’s find out!” And then from then onward we would begin to play a few more rounds of TUGS, getting much more strict than before. I’ll write stories about them at some point, but I can’t remember what happened on that first one… but that really caught me off guard
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

Hyrule1 wrote: 2 years ago When I was a kid, I used to tie up my 4-years younger cousin all the time when we were together. Every game we played involved her getting tied up in some regard, though they were always pretty loose and improper bindings. She would get so sick of it so eventually she wouldn’t let me any more. Flash forward to when I was around 12-15, I joked to her that I bet she wouldn’t be able to get out if I tied her, thinking she’d reject the idea again.

To my surprise she simply said “oh yeah? Let’s find out!” And then from then onward we would begin to play a few more rounds of TUGS, getting much more strict than before. I’ll write stories about them at some point, but I can’t remember what happened on that first one… but that really caught me off guard
I hope you go on to write those stories! They sound very fun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic