Tied Together

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tied Together

Post by SwitchStruggle »

I have always wanted to be tied together with someone.

The idea of being tied to someone else and struggling together is really appealing to me and something I really wanna try.

Has anyone here wanted to be tied to someone else too or actually have done it.

If so feel free to talk about what you wanna try or what your experience was like.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

Do you mean physically attached to the other person, or tied in the same room? Either way I've done neither!

But I do have a desire to either tie two people, or be one of two tied where the release for one person is attached to the other. And both people are at different sides of a house. For example, maybe person one is chair tied and the handcuff keys for person 2 have been placed between the layers of person 1's wraparound tape gag. Person 2, who is tightly bound needs to get to person 1 for the keys in order to get both free!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I have, and have posted on it.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

As a kid, I was tied back to back, and side by side with friends.

I lived in a big house and had a big room, so I could invite up to four friends to sleep over. We sometimes played "home invasion," with two different versions. "Home invasion early," where the "invaders" tied the boys home alone in their street clothes, and "home invasion late," where the boys home alone got tied up in their pajamas.

Sometimes we were tied back to back. Other times, it was side by side.

Drawscore
Last edited by drawscore 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Loved being tied back to back with my friend. Ropes were real tight. And our tape gags went around our heads
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Big fantasy I've ever had. Once when I was about 14, I tried with my younger cousins, but they managed to escape before I could do it.
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

I’ve been tied back to back before. My co-captive wasn’t very cooperative with trying to get out.

One of my all time biggest fantasies is to be tied together with someone, face to face. Our bodies tied together in all the strategic locations. No doubt this will cause some interesting reactions when we struggle 😉
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago Do you mean physically attached to the other person, or tied in the same room? Either way I've done neither!

But I do have a desire to either tie two people, or be one of two tied where the release for one person is attached to the other. And both people are at different sides of a house. For example, maybe person one is chair tied and the handcuff keys for person 2 have been placed between the layers of person 1's wraparound tape gag. Person 2, who is tightly bound needs to get to person 1 for the keys in order to get both free!
I was referring to being physically attached but both would be fun. Also making it into a game sounds fun I love the idea of the captives struggling together.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago I’ve been tied back to back before. My co-captive wasn’t very cooperative with trying to get out.

One of my all time biggest fantasies is to be tied together with someone, face to face. Our bodies tied together in all the strategic locations. No doubt this will cause some interesting reactions when we struggle 😉
Oh lucky you. How was it? Being tied face to face is a fun idea. Being able to see how you both react while struggling together could be really fun.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago Loved being tied back to back with my friend. Ropes were real tight. And our tape gags went around our heads
That sounds really fun. Diid you both struggle and moan into your gags?
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I've always wanted to be tied back to back with my girlfriend. Whether it's on the floor or sitting on chairs tied back to back.
We can sit there and listen to each other's gagged moans as our captor takes turns tormenting each of us.

So far we've only ever tied each other up but I think the idea of a third party tying us both would be amazing.
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago I've always wanted to be tied back to back with my girlfriend. Whether it's on the floor or sitting on chairs tied back to back.
We can sit there and listen to each other's gagged moans as our captor takes turns tormenting each of us.

So far we've only ever tied each other up but I think the idea of a third party tying us both would be amazing.
If only we were living close by, I'd gladly tie you and your girlfriend back to back.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
TightsBound
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TightsBound »

SwitchStruggle wrote: 2 years ago
TightsBound wrote: 2 years ago I’ve been tied back to back before. My co-captive wasn’t very cooperative with trying to get out.

Oh lucky you. How was it? Being tied face to face is a fun idea. Being able to see how you both react while struggling together could be really fun.
The back to back was ok. If we were tied better I probably would’ve enjoyed it more. Our wrists were in leather cuffs but not together, then to each other. If it was rope and nice and tight it would’ve been fun.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

WillHBonney wrote: 2 years ago I've always wanted to be tied back to back with my girlfriend. Whether it's on the floor or sitting on chairs tied back to back.

Back to back is what I have always wanted to try. My main fantasy is tied be tied up back to back while ours arms are tied around each others waists.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

SwitchStruggle wrote: 2 years ago
sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago Loved being tied back to back with my friend. Ropes were real tight. And our tape gags went around our heads
That sounds really fun. Diid you both struggle and moan into your gags?
Yep, he and I moan up a storm, it was perfect and hot.
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

I never been tied to someone back to back or attached to them but I have been tied up with someone. My ex from high school wrapped me in Saran Wrap, her friend wanted to be wrapped too. So she wrapped her and sat her down next me, taped our mouths and left us to struggle.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

RotiferTape wrote: 2 years ago I never been tied to someone back to back or attached to them but I have been tied up with someone. My ex from high school wrapped me in Saran Wrap, her friend wanted to be wrapped too. So she wrapped her and sat her down next me, taped our mouths and left us to struggle.
Not much different from what happened to me the other day. Glad you had that experience.
SwitchStruggle
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SwitchStruggle »

RotiferTape wrote: 2 years ago I never been tied to someone back to back or attached to them but I have been tied up with someone. My ex from high school wrapped me in Saran Wrap, her friend wanted to be wrapped too. So she wrapped her and sat her down next me, taped our mouths and left us to struggle.
That sounds like a really fun experience.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Great topic! Thank you [mention]SwitchStruggle[/mention] for posing the question.

Yes, I have been tied up back to back, front to front, side to side, head to toe, in chairs, on the floor, in a bed, etc. I have always loved getting tied up with another. it is actually how my boyfriend and i connected over 15 years ago. we were tied as part of the every semester pledge kidnap when the pledges kidnap some of the actives, leave clues, and then a party is held. i won’t go into details but we mutually discovered we both enjoyed being tied up…

I look forward to reading what others have experienced or what they fantasize about.
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

The first time was in middle school. I was friends with a girl and a guy who were flirting pretty openly. He and his friends wrapped us up, back to back, in jump ropes during gym class once. It was a lot of rope, but it was definitely possible for me to just slip under the ropes if I wanted to.

In high school, I was late for class one day and walked into my classroom only to find the teacher gone, and one of my friends taped on the floor, with her arms against her chest. I asked what the hell was going on and where the teacher was. They told me our teacher was sick and the sub had basically peaced it and given us some bogus assignment to do just for that class.

One of the guys told the others that I should join my friend for being so late. I remember very vividly that hearing those words got me very excited, almost to the point where it was difficult to contain it. But I managed to play dumb and pretended to slowly back out of the classroom with my hands up, telling them to chill for a moment and not do anything rash.

A minute later we were rolling around on the floor. Everyone were laughing and having fun. The tape wasn't really of the highest quality and despite being wrapped several times around our mouths, it came off very easily. They challenged us to sit up which actually did turn out to be a lot harder than I expected. My co-captive wasn't very co-operative either, so I guess it was destined to fail lol.

The third and most memorable time was with my girlfriend of over 2 years now. But to understand it, you would first need to understand that she's always been very upfront with me that she does not wish to be tied up by me under any circumstances. I used to be a switch leaning towards doing the rigging most of the time, but I've pretty much exclusively become her rope bunny since we met.

I've always believed, and still do, that a good rigger also needs to know how it feels to be tied up and vulnerable in order to become a better rigger, but she strictly disagrees with me on this, and I've always respected that. From what I understand, and from what she's told me, she wants to feel like I'm constantly in her care, or under her protection, and that she can always "rescue" me if needed. I guess you could think of it as a kind of knight-in-shining-armor complex-ish? Lol idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She's never identified with the whole "feeling of being in control" that most doms tend to have, which has always been strange to me. The way she describes it does sound like she enjoys being in control after all. She enjoys seeing me completely helpless and vulnerable, but for her it's reassuring that she always has the power to free me from that predicament and "save me". And then she swears these feelings are completely different from what normal "doms" have. Listening to her trying to explain it is kinda cute tbh.

Anyway, back to the story. We have a female-only weekly/monthly (on and off during the pandemic) event in my area where girls and women of all ages and experiences can come to try out rope for the first time, bring a partner/ just hang out with like-minded people and meet new friends. It's a safe space where we can practice and learn from each other, but more importantly, tie someone up/get tied up. There's also a lot of goofing around lol, ropes included.

I had brought up the idea to be tied up together with my girlfriend several times, since I knew she didn't want me to tie her up. Of course I respected her boundaries, and I've always tried to understand her feelings the best I can, but at the same time I also wanted us to try something different. She told me that she was afraid of the idea of me seeing her like that. I didn't want to make her uncomfortable so I let it go for the time being.

It was she who came to me one day and said she would be okay with it if she could pick the rigger and location. She told me she didn't want to do it during one of the rope meet ups with other people around since it was going to be something special and intimate between the two of us. I happily agreed, of course.

The rigger she had picked was an older woman in her mid 40s, nearly twice. She was one of the more experienced riggers from the rope meet ups who often taught beginners or put them in ropes for the time. She had a very creative mind and had traveled to many events around the world as well. And yes, I think my girlfriend looked up to her a bit.

That evening we were meeting up at the woman's place. She had several gym pads and cushions laid out on the floor already. I wasn't really informed of the plans for the evening so when they both started tying me up, I was a bit surprised. Didn't take long until they had me tightly bound and blindfolded with my legs in a lotus position, rope wrapped around my mouth.

They let me struggle and enjoy my crotch rope and left for a moment, while observing me from another room. I mostly focused on relaxing. Then after a while I felt my girlfriend suddenly embracing me, her breath against my ear as she whispered softly that everything was going to be okay and that I was safe.

She rested her head on my shoulder while I felt the woman tying our bodies together. This time, though, the woman was pretty swift and rough and I probably let out a few moans, but my girlfriend quickly hushed me and whispered that she was there to take care of me. Her arms and legs were wrapped around me and the warmth of her body melted into mine. It was truly a magical moment.

And we were left like that. For how long, I don't really remember. The bursting endorphines from the ropes tightly hugging my body tend to make me lose track of time. And all while my girlfriend whispered softly in my ear.

When we got back home, I started crying. I felt so guilty that I had put her through that, constantly trying to push her boundaries, but she comforted me and said she was happy we did it. She hasn't been tied up since, but I do think she learned a lot from that experience. Even if she didn't, at least I can still say that our relationship definitely grew from it.

And to this day, I'm still in love with her. (:

Thanks for coming to my TED talk
Tiengag5
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tiengag5 »

Oh yes, it's great getting tied and gagged with and to another...mmmmm
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Never done it, but it's always something I've always wanted to try. The idea of a shared bondage experience sounds like a lot of fun.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago Never done it, but it's always something I've always wanted to try. The idea of a shared bondage experience sounds like a lot of fun.
I share your sentiment. Especially if I'm bound with a woman. :lol:
Hogtied and loving it
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago
captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago Never done it, but it's always something I've always wanted to try. The idea of a shared bondage experience sounds like a lot of fun.
I share your sentiment. Especially if I'm bound with a woman. :lol:
Same here. I'd like to be tied up with another woman or a crossdresser.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
TripleZero
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TripleZero »

Lady Knotty wrote: 2 years ago
And to this day, I'm still in love with her. (:

Thanks for coming to my TED talk
I really enjoyed reading that. Sounds like an amazing experience :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic