Need help finding Dominatrix in Tampa,FL for Birthday Present

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Solarbeast

Need help finding Dominatrix in Tampa,FL for Birthday Present

Post by Solarbeast »

In a couple of months, I'm going to be celebrating my 30th birthday. I figured that I would give myself 1 large gift, and I thought about getting an appointment at a dominatrix and be able to try out a few real bondage items and bondage ties. But I figured I would ask here to see if anyone has recommendations for one around the Tampa Area in Florida. I'm also going to be doing my own research, but this is also just 1 potential present I'm looking at.
Mikeyropes29

Post by Mikeyropes29 »

Look up erosbdsm and pick your state and city or one near you,that's what I did
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Removed by author.
Last edited by McMurdoPI 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]McMurdoPI[/mention]. I only asked for help finding a Dominatrix, preferably a professional, in the Tampa, Fl area. I did not ask for your comment on wanting to stop on through and give me your own birthday present, which would be very dangerous as I can't have things stuffed in my mouth due to health reasons. I'm only interested in ever playing with women, preferably at the moment with a professional dominatrix.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

[mention]McMurdoPI[/mention] ,
Watch it, please, mate. We're being a bit picky about inappropriate "offers" and requests at present. We have some posters who are providing disincentives to people to stay on here at present, especially (but not exclusively )in pms.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Solarbeast wrote: 2 years ago @McMurdoPI. I only asked for help finding a Dominatrix, preferably a professional, in the Tampa, Fl area. I did not ask for your comment on wanting to stop on through and give me your own birthday present, which would be very dangerous as I can't have things stuffed in my mouth due to health reasons. I'm only interested in ever playing with women, preferably at the moment with a professional dominatrix.
I hope you are able to find what you are looking for!
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Xtc wrote: 2 years ago @McMurdoPI ,
Watch it, please, mate. We're being a bit picky about inappropriate "offers" and requests at present. We have some posters who are providing disincentives to people to stay on here at present, especially (but not exclusively )in pms.
Good points all around.
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Thanks for your understanding, [mention]McMurdoPI[/mention]
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic