Favorite Story Situation?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Detective-Gag
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Favorite Story Situation?

Post by Detective-Gag »

Part of what I like best about a “damsel in distress” situation is the story that goes around it…

Sometimes it’s just light-hearted mischief that devolves into someone getting tied & gagged by someone they know…

…or other times, it’s part of some kind of crime scenario: a damsel is kidnapped for a ransom, a bank is being robbed, and the employees taken hostage, or a private detective or snoop is captured while investigating a mystery, etc…

Other times, it can be fantastical…moving into medieval fantasy, or the superhero genre…supervillains capturing a reporter or super-heroine in order to lure out their friend, sometimes involving over-the-top traps and such.

So I thought it might be fun for people to share their favorite situation in a story where someone is tied & gagged.

Feel free to describe the situation, and how the person in question would be tied up.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

I like conflict stories where a plucky heroine, detective, female spy gets captured. She has a very difficult time but in the end (usually) she triumphs. In this kind of story, I love evil female villains, elaborate traps, perilous situations, severe bondage.

Several stories like these already exist.

On the other hand, I like when the story is about people who get tied by their will. Female friends who exchange roles (or who like to capture each other), escape artists in deadly peril of their own choice, and so on.
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Something where the damsel is maybe tied up in an unusual situation, like bullying a boyfriend into tying her, or getting an inept, and very reluctant home intruder to tie her up
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Snooping little girl playing detective gets caught by a sinister older couple and tied up until they can decide what to do with her.
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

Guy getting captured by other guys (robbers, kidnappers). Also human male captured for whatever reason by non-human males (aliens, goblins, other fantasy species.)
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

I like when the typical girl next door is in trouble. Uhm, I could write a story out of it...
grayboxers
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by grayboxers »

I'm a big fan of guys that are around the same age and know each other- so brothers, cousins, friends- tying each other up for just pure fun. It's just a generally wholesome feeling to me, and something that I wish I had any of growing up.
NotSeen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NotSeen »

Getting caught in self-bondage by a friend who turns out to be either into bondage or eager to experiment - but consensually.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

The typical frat initiation not the jumping jacks or beer drinking. The kidnapping tied gagging kind
Transchick85
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Transchick85 »

Being handgagged by a muscular or athletic build shirtless guy or girl who is athletic built or muscular wearing a sports bra and either pants or shorts. Then being dragged off and having your mouth stuffed with a dirty sweaty workout sock, then tied up securely with Paracord or nylon rope and having your mouth sealed with duct tape. They hold you captive like that for a while before they let you go. There is no reason for it, they just felt like tying someone up.

Another one is being handgagged, kidnapped and then bound and gagged by Mortal Kombat characters. Being webgagged and web bound by a female spider creature.
micoAi
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by micoAi »

I like a lot lighthearted scenarios. One of myfavorites is being tied consensually by a friend/family member/girlfriend/boyfriend or be tied for the sake of a game/bet, you know, friendly, enjoyable stuff (maybe a little tickle/foot fun here and there, but that's about it)
banshee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by banshee »

Arkane wrote: 2 years ago I like conflict stories where a plucky heroine, detective, female spy gets captured. She has a very difficult time but in the end (usually) she triumphs. In this kind of story, I love evil female villains, elaborate traps, perilous situations, severe bondage.

Several stories like these already exist.

On the other hand, I like when the story is about people who get tied by their will. Female friends who exchange roles (or who like to capture each other), escape artists in deadly peril of their own choice, and so on.
I'd state my preferences but i'd basically be repeating what you said
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic