Clothing items in bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

GirlBondage wrote: 2 years ago With pantyhose you have very nice possibilities to tie someone up tight. Not only by using the tights like a rope to tie up with them hands, feet, knees, elbows and torso. You can also use pantyhose as a straitjacket by cutting a hole in the bottom part. The arms of the victim are put into the legs of the pantyhose and the bottom part of the pantyhose is pulled over the head so that it sits on the shoulders. The arms of the victim can then be pulled in front of or behind the body. The legs of the pantyhose are usually longer than the arms and reach over the victim's hands, so you can wrap them around the victim's stomach or back and knot them on the feet of the pantyhose on the other side. Further, larger tights can be used to hold the victim's legs together along their full length by pulling one leg of the tights over both of the victim's legs. If the victim is quite small and the pantyhose is quite large, then you can pull the leg of the pantyhose up to high under the shoulder and so also press the upper arms to the body. The other leg of the pantyhose can be used to secure the pantyhose against slipping down by tying it around the shoulders. Of course, because tights are elastic, you can use tape to further constrict the victim.

I actually experienced all this and wrote it down in one of my stories.

Nylon Encasement Sex in Tights (M/F)
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14351

Write me if it is as you imagine it or if you liked the story : )

Girlbondage
Tried something similar once… great fun!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Tiengag5 wrote: 2 years ago Pantyhose are also good as mouth stuffing and as a gag to keep the stockings held in tightly.
One of my favorites as well!
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

JulieG wrote: 2 years ago
fungirlkatie wrote: 2 years ago i like the idea of just being able to grab anything lying around the house for a tie up
Like.stockings, scarves, belts, socks etc.
Good points.
fungirlkatie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by fungirlkatie »

fungirlkatie wrote: 2 years ago i like the idea of just being able to grab anything lying around the house for a tie up
exactly, i may be guilty for leaving said items out and lying about for just that
Still here, still really like using scarves for bondage
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

fungirlkatie wrote: 2 years ago
exactly, i may be guilty for leaving said items out and lying about for just that
It may look untidy and messy but a little less embarrassing when visitors come than coils of rope, handcuffs, duct tape ball gags etc. a sleep mask in the bedroom is probably acceptable , just so long as it does not have “Sex Slave” in pink sequins on the front. :lol:
GirlBondage
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by GirlBondage »

fungirlkatie wrote: 2 years ago

It may look untidy and messy but a little less embarrassing when visitors come than coils of rope, handcuffs, duct tape ball gags etc. a sleep mask in the bedroom is probably acceptable , just so long as it does not have “Sex Slave” in pink sequins on the front. :lol:
This is exactly what happened to me. We celebrated one of the many parties in the house of my shared apartment. At some point I had drunk too much and was taken to my room by two friends. When they opened the door to my room they immediately saw the many 8mm thick red cotton ropes on my bed. I had a little adventure before the party ; )
I didn't even notice it that night because I fell asleep right away but it seemed to be the most important topic at the party because at the next party everyone knew about my tendency : )
A girl named Gisela asked me with a voice that I couldn't quite place if I could tie her up.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic