Unrelated question

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
honourthechapter1775

Unrelated question

Post by honourthechapter1775 »

Out of interest is there anyone on here who still plays the old Xbox live in 360? I
wondered if anyone would be up for a game on halo 3 or any other old game that's on the 360?
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago Out of interest is there anyone on here who still plays the old Xbox live in 360? I
wondered if anyone would be up for a game on halo 3 or any other old game that's on the 360?
I stumbled across this and I'm down to play the Master Chief Collection if you have it, I believe it's cross platform.

Funnily enough though, I booted up my 360 the other day to replay 40k Space Marine and Dante's Inferno.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I used to play Halo 3 a lot back in the day. I no longer own an xbox 360, as it gave me the red ring of death years ago, coinsidently just before I got my PS4.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
honourthechapter1775

MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago
honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago Out of interest is there anyone on here who still plays the old Xbox live in 360? I
I stumbled across this and I'm down to play the Master Chief Collection if you have it, I believe it's cross platform.

Funnily enough though, I booted up my 360 the other day to replay 40k Space Marine and Dante's Inferno.

Sadly I'm very old school gamer I still have a ps2 and my Xbox 360 as of now that I'm still happy playing. I would love to play halo but sadly the servers were shut down at the begging of the year. So unless you want to play call of duty with me I'm up for that.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago
MtnReign wrote: 2 years ago

Sadly I'm very old school gamer I still have a ps2 and my Xbox 360 as of now that I'm still happy playing. I would love to play halo but sadly the servers were shut down at the begging of the year. So unless you want to play call of duty with me I'm up for that.
That was really unfortunate when they did that, they easily could have left them up for everyone instead of forcing them onto the Master Chief Collection. I'm mostly PC so I don't think I have my 360 COD around anymore.
honourthechapter1775

That's a shame to hear, I would love that get a gaming pc but I can't warrant paying the ridiculous amount people pay to get one and aside from that the area in which I live has a terrible signal so it wouldn't be worth my getting one only for me to loose connection half way through. Still though thanks for the offer.
MtnReign
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MtnReign »

honourthechapter1775 wrote: 2 years ago That's a shame to hear, I would love that get a gaming pc but I can't warrant paying the ridiculous amount people pay to get one and aside from that the area in which I live has a terrible signal so it wouldn't be worth my getting one only for me to loose connection half way through. Still though thanks for the offer.
The pricing has only gotten worse in the last year, GPU pricing is unbelievable.

That's alright though, no problem
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic