what is best type of tape for a Wrap around tape gag?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
andrewtied

what is best type of tape for a Wrap around tape gag?

Post by andrewtied »

hello i always love the tight wrap around tape gags but of course some hurt pretty bad due to the stickiness. i know there is bandage tape and microform tape that helps with this but what is the best option so i don't talk at all?

i would love to hear some opinions who love tight gags as much as me :D
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Definitely Silver Long Duct Tape
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

[mention]andrewtied[/mention] I tought you where enjoying the ducttape ;)

But I agree I always use duct tape or clear tape. As long as you don't use tape that panters use you will be good.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
Flyingvulture
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Flyingvulture »

The best option is not about the tape per se, rather how effective your layers are.

For example, a good mouth stuffing is crucial. And since sound depends on the flow of air to propagate, you would have to limit the air around your lower face and neck, but that's bad for your health.

So, instead a layered and mixed gag is the most effective gag IMO to muffle your sounds. Like, use all the tape you want, then use a towel or any similar fabric.

Returning to the types of tape:
I love 3Ms 3909 vinyl duct tape (the one that sounds like zzzzzip when unwinding, mostly used as a gag), but there's also 3Ms micropore tape in 2-4" widths. Cheaper and more effective (in clinging to the skin) than microfoam.

There's also electrical tape, which contracts itself after application, which is sort of a torture device and can persuade you into submission by pain alone.
TW: @VultureLeader
Tumblr: Wrapspirit
PM me for our bondage-focused discord server!
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago @andrewtied I tought you where enjoying the ducttape ;)

But I agree I always use duct tape or clear tape. As long as you don't use tape that panters use you will be good.

i love tight duct tape gags and its just i want to play it safe :lol:
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Flyingvulture wrote: 2 years ago The best option is not about the tape per se, rather how effective your layers are.

For example, a good mouth stuffing is crucial. And since sound depends on the flow of air to propagate, you would have to limit the air around your lower face and neck, but that's bad for your health.

So, instead a layered and mixed gag is the most effective gag IMO to muffle your sounds. Like, use all the tape you want, then use a towel or any similar fabric.

Returning to the types of tape:
I love 3Ms 3909 vinyl duct tape (the one that sounds like zzzzzip when unwinding, mostly used as a gag), but there's also 3Ms micropore tape in 2-4" widths. Cheaper and more effective (in clinging to the skin) than microfoam.

There's also electrical tape, which contracts itself after application, which is sort of a torture device and can persuade you into submission by pain alone.
thank for the information this is good stuff and i will try these out when i can i very much appreciate it.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

sami200456boyfriend wrote: 2 years ago Definitely Silver Long Duct Tape
can't disagree on that its the best way to fix anything :lol:
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

We have always really enjoyed this tape

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections/ta ... stian-grey

It works well as its nice and sticky but for some reason its not nearly as painful as ordinary duct tape when it comes to removing wrap arounds
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago We have always really enjoyed this tape

https://www.sub-shop.com/collections/ta ... stian-grey

It works well as its nice and sticky but for some reason its not nearly as painful as ordinary duct tape when it comes to removing wrap arounds
thanks i might buy some day thank you
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic