Machine Tickler or Self-tickling ?!

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Machine Tickler or Self-tickling ?!

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I've always loved to be tickled when tied-up. However, during self-bondage sessions that is not much of an option. I lack the flexibility to get myself into a hogtie and even if I had the flexibility, tickling my own soles with my own fingers never worked in other contexts anyway. I guess I just can't tickle myself. Luckily, I'm happily married and my wife absolutely loves to tickle me for short periods of times when I'm tied, but it's not something she enjoys doing for as long as I'd love her to have at it.

However, it appears that I am in luck, or soon will be. If you search the Web for "TickleFoot" and "Augmented Human Lab", they've apparently come up with shoe insoles that can tickle on command!

Now, I do not fancy wearing shoes while tied-up, but I'm sure some duct-tape or rope-work could easily secure those insoles to my sensitive feet!

Is it too good to be true? If it is true, I can't wait for these to be available mass-market! :lol:

EDIT: I've changed the topic tile by adding "Machine Tickler or " to it. And here is the link (no connections to me nor endorsements by me) to the "machine" in question: TickleFoot link. My comment/question is if this device is ever going to be mass-produced and is it too good to be true (or work as I hope) for a tickle fiend like me!
Last edited by tiedinbluetights 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Doesn't work on me
Terry
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Terry »

I think it's pretty much impossible to tickle yourself. The feeling is not the same as when done by someone else.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Yeah, you can't tickle yourself. Kind of a psychological thing I guess.

A machine can potentially work.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

The inability to tickle yourself has actually been studied by psychologists. It's impossible for most people. It's generally thought it's because part of being ticklish comes from the surprise, and no matter how you do it, you can't ever really surprise yourself.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ExcessivelyCurious wrote: 2 years ago Yeah, you can't tickle yourself. Kind of a psychological thing I guess.

A machine can potentially work.
That "machine" from "Augmented Human Lab" which they call TickleFoot looks promising, if it is for real and not some elaborate April's Fool joke! As someone who loves being tickled when tied, I hope it's for real!
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Kyle wrote: 2 years ago The inability to tickle yourself has actually been studied by psychologists. It's impossible for most people. It's generally thought it's because part of being ticklish comes from the surprise, and no matter how you do it, you can't ever really surprise yourself.
I agree; what I'm hoping for is that the "TickleFoot" machine (insoles) by "Augmented Human Lab" is for real. If it does as advertised on their website, then it could be programed to tickle at random intervals. So all one needs is to "turn-on" those insoles and leet the anticipation of "when" do the rest.

But I'm insanely ticklish, so if this device is for real, I'd defintiely only use it in the contaxt of a TUG!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic