Extreme Kidnapping

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Extreme Kidnapping

Post by Mr Underheel »

Maybe you all know this, but there used to be a business in Detroit called Extreme Kidnapping. It failed for some reason

Read all about it here: https://bronzaii.wordpress.com/2013/04 ... idnapping/

“ Charging $500 for a four-hour ‘econo-kidnap’, the Detroit-based business has hit the news in recent weeks after the apparent broad daylight abduction of a New York couple turned out to be all a masochistic game.

Simulating a dramatic kidnapping experience complete with electric shocks and water-boarding, people pay anywhere up to $1,500 to be held overnight, with the firm even offering customized plans that even include the possibility of all-girl abductors.”
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

Now that was an interesting read. I read somewhere else that this particular type of business isn't rare as one would expect. Apparently it's a thing in some major cities around the globe.

I actually have plans on starting a business like that in future as a side hustle / hobby but mine certainly would be tamer, limited to authentic kidnapping and wouldn't include things like electric shocks, waterboarding or anything that may leave permanent damage.
Mr Underheel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Mr Underheel »

Good luck with the business!

I agree that those riskier things don’t have a place. Thrill seekers need to find somewhere else to try to kill themselves. If you get it going will you let us know?
Handgagger17
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Handgagger17 »

Good evening.
I reached out to the founder of the company. They still do a handful of things on the side. However the all girls team is permanently disbanded. But, most of their clientele is for anti kidnap training and simulations. Those for ‘the thrill’ clientele is limited to smaller groups now mostly in the Detroit and New Orleans areas.
Still a fascinating read an experience from years past. Thank you so much for sharing this again on the site.
Sincerely,
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

While I was aware these services existed, I wasn't aware they went so far as to include torture. Seems a bit extreme, but to each their own I guess.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic