What do you think about crossdressing?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

Damsel-Dilara-Dee wrote: 2 years ago
Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago I think vids of crossdressing people are awesome. It's a mind game for me. You know it's a guy, but you see a girl. Love to crossdress from time to time. Sometimes just lingerie with stockings, other times fully dressed like a secretary or so. Not a fan of wearing wigs, it itch my head haha.
I relate to the part about a mind game. It’s surreal and exciting to see a different person in the mirror when you’re dressed up. It’s like I’m me not not me!
Yes excactly that's the same for me.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

I enjoy it even without bondage but when I'm being tied up it's an absolute must for me to enjoy it all.
Something about acting like a sexy little damsel is always fun for me.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I missed this thread when I joined over a year ago. Thanks for bumping it! (I love the quick links feature and what pops up!)

As I mentioned in a related thread about crossdressing experiences, I wish we could all live in a world where we can proudly wear the clothes we like, without judgment. For me, it is not about being 'forced' or 'humiliated.' I love the look and the feel of tights/nylons on my legs (and as a bonus, so does my wife). Pair that with a skirt, and it can be a functional attire, even for hairy men (with opaque enough tights). I feel more comfortable lounging and even sleeping in a pair of tights than in baggy pyjama or sweat pants. And I can wear tights without being turned-on to sexy bondage games or even having them cross my mind.

And when it does come to bondage games, a pair of tights with a colour coordinated leotard has become almost a must (except for hot muggy summer nights), again for the look and feel, and no baggy clothes getting the way of the ropes as I twist and turn and squirm in my bonds to my wife's delight! And this particular context, it is a turn-on for me.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

AH03 wrote: 1 year ago I enjoy it even without bondage but when I'm being tied up it's an absolute must for me to enjoy it all.
Something about acting like a sexy little damsel is always fun for me.
Same here. It makes my bondage experience 100x better.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
AH03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by AH03 »

Yeah it's really enjoyable isn't it?
SneakyKatboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by SneakyKatboy »

I believe its fun, and that after all, its just clothing, people make too much of a fuss about it when wearing "the inappropriate clothes"
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

We could maybe do with hearing more from the female angle on this: like, would she like to crossdress a guy before tying him? What does she think of guys into it? Does she just see it as humiliating him?
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

rafeylovesbonds wrote: 11 months ago We could maybe do with hearing more from the female angle on this: like, would she like to crossdress a guy before tying him? What does she think of guys into it? Does she just see it as humiliating him?
I would be interested in hearing more about the female angle as well, and to see if it has changed much. Back in the old days of Usenet (no typo) newsgroups in the alt.sex.* hierarchy, the question of males crossdressing as females and the 'humiliation' aspect of it came up often. The gist of it was that most dominant women found it off-putting and a turn off because the angle that it would humiliate or degrade a man to dress them up as a women, would equate to those same men somehow viewing the female form or feminine clothes as somehow inferior, the inequality female < male, feminine < masculine. In essence, if one desires to adopt a more feminine form or attire, why should it be humiliating or degrading?

But that's enough mansplaining from my part. My wife loves it when I wear opaque, colourful tights, paired with a leotard and waist cincher, or tights and my very Scottish kilt (I'll spare you details of which tartan), and that's good enough for both of us.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

tiedinbluetights wrote: 11 months ago
rafeylovesbonds wrote: 11 months ago We could maybe do with hearing more from the female angle on this: like, would she like to crossdress a guy before tying him? What does she think of guys into it? Does she just see it as humiliating him?
I would be interested in hearing more about the female angle as well, and to see if it has changed much. Back in the old days of Usenet (no typo) newsgroups in the alt.sex.* hierarchy, the question of males crossdressing as females and the 'humiliation' aspect of it came up often. The gist of it was that most dominant women found it off-putting and a turn off because the angle that it would humiliate or degrade a man to dress them up as a women, would equate to those same men somehow viewing the female form or feminine clothes as somehow inferior, the inequality female < male, feminine < masculine. In essence, if one desires to adopt a more feminine form or attire, why should it be humiliating or degrading?

But that's enough mansplaining from my part. My wife loves it when I wear opaque, colourful tights, paired with a leotard and waist cincher, or tights and my very Scottish kilt (I'll spare you details of which tartan), and that's good enough for both of us.
Thanks, @tiedinbluetights - very enlightening comments about the views previously of dominant women, something to think about. I'd like to know if this has changed with the passing of time?
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

[mention]tiedinbluetights[/mention] you made some great points. Femininity isn't inferior to masculinity, it's just different. For me personally, I don't find wearing dresses and acting feminine to be degrading or humiliating in any way. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I often feel very confident when I crossdress.

tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

captured_prize wrote: 11 months ago @tiedinbluetights you made some great points. Femininity isn't inferior to masculinity, it's just different. For me personally, I don't find wearing dresses and acting feminine to be degrading or humiliating in any way. In fact, it's quite the opposite. I often feel very confident when I crossdress.
Great comment [mention]captured_prize[/mention] ! That's exactly how I feel too: simply different, not degrading nor humiliating, in fact confident and perhaps even empowering. I guess there is also a blurry line as to what is considered crossdressing. It seems to me that most people will definitely label as crossdressing when it's a masculine looking person who puts on not only the clothes, but also the wigs/hair styles and facial make-up of what is considered feminine. However, it also seems like not everyone would consider what I do crossdressing when I wear my tights and leotards with a waist cincher: without the cincher I have a masculine V-shaped form of a male ballet dancer, but with the cincher on I definitely adopt a more feminine form of a ballerina (most wouldn't even call it cosplay as I don't look like a real ballet dancer or any super hero in that favourite outfit of mine to be tied-up in).

And there was that time a few years ago where I saw a man walking super confidently, with determined long strides, downtown in a navy blue blazer, white button shirt, navy blue necktie, while also sporting a matching navy blue above the knee skirt, black tights, and shinny 3 inch heeled black pumps. Definitely still very masculine with his clearly well-groomed beard, yet also confidently feminine.

But once again I'm going on and on.
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
Open to friendly PMs
Mugi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Mugi »

It's pretty good from multiple angles, partially it's fun if it's a humiliation thing for the victim, but maybe it's also more of a prettying thing for them too.
gurl_in_ropes
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by gurl_in_ropes »

I enjoy crossdressing very much as I'm a more feminine-leaning guy. I've even crossdressed in public a few times, most notably at a few conventions. It always makes me feel good to get all dressed up, do makeup and just be a little girly. Oh, and when it comes to bondage, I always have to be crossdressed when I do bondage.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I feel like a lot of what I do in tie-ups are based on a combination of things I see in media and stories I read. Most of my scenarios are based on DA artists and stories between random sites, DA, and this board. I think when I started implementing crossdressing in bondage it was from DA artists that did it and makes it look appealing. I just get a thrill of putting myself in those same scenarios. Like when I see a JamOrbital or NerdGagger art I just want to be bound looking just like that.

I feel like the other thing that may sound crazy is because of how straight I am I don't like the mental visual of myself as a guy bound and gagged. When I look in the mirror and see this tall sorta hairy guy with no curves bound and my manparts it's a turn off just because I have no attraction in the physical features of a man, especially my own. I feel like I lack attraction as a male and most of my good qualities(smooth legs, smooth hands, smile, cute eyes) are more girly traits. However when I started I realize how attracted I am to how I look as a female, especially if I wear certain outfits that hide the more masculine parts of me and add a couple of fake curves.

I feel like the main thing about it is it gives me a freedom to be someone other than me for a while. I look in the mirror when I'm finished and instead of seeing a tall slightly chubby nerd guy to seeing a slender, vulnerable woman in a predicament that I control, up until I finish my bonds and I yield to the fantasy of relinquishing my control. Of course it's never fully relinquished; I always have a couple of safeguards in addition to making my wrist coils have just enough give to slip out with enough struggle. I've had times where I didn't need to be fully tied; just tying my legs, being gagged and seeing myself in a chair with my hands behind my back was enough.

Funny enough, I always see myself as a hot lesbian in these scenarios. The fantasy is always a hot woman or women forcing me into the scenario and admiring how attractive I am. It also tends to happen specifically when I'm in a tie-up mood. Once the desire to be tied up phases away I can't wait to get out of the knee highs and make up and getting back to my male self. It actually frightens me in a sense. It feels like there's some alternate side of me that craves the feel and aesthetic of it and once I've satisfied him(her) I go back to my normal self.
Captive-Monica98
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Captive-Monica98 »

If someone wants to crossdress, I don't see the harm in it. I think society is too hung up on gender appropiate clothes and identity. I have a cousin who is transgendered (male to female) and as far as I'm concerned, she's a woman.
cboy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by cboy »

I've always found the term 'cross dress' or 'cross dresser' vaguely offensive. I don't like being told that just because I will try on women's clothes, I'm a 'cross dresser' it just screams old fashioned thinking. Labels are some of the lamest things one can impose on oneself or others.
cboy#3466
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

cboy wrote: 7 months ago I've always found the term 'cross dress' or 'cross dresser' vaguely offensive. I don't like being told that just because I will try on women's clothes, I'm a 'cross dresser' it just screams old fashioned thinking. Labels are some of the lamest things one can impose on oneself or others.
Unfortunately, labels and categorizations have and will likely always be a way for us humans to make sense of the world. It's just how we're wired. I'm curious, what term would you use instead of 'crossdresser'?

romancedawn
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by romancedawn »

a fantasy of mine is to be "kidnapped and used as a slave" wearing a short, female silk robe and light makeup (glitter on the eyes, blush and rosy lips). so yes, i think crossdressing would be a fun way to make the dynamic more interesting!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic