What do you think about crossdressing?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I like it, it happened to me and my brother when we spied on the slumber party my sister had. We got caught bound and gagged dressed and made up. Now i always enjoy dressing in woman clothes.
Thejeppo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Thejeppo »

You know, I always enjoyed the thought of having someone cross dress and then tie me up.
Andris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Andris »

I'm extremly curious about crossdressing and have fantasized often about being tied up while being dressed in a woman's clothing. Just the soft feeling of woman's clothes on my skin is really relaxin.

Also I like the sort of humiliating feeling. Like being found crossdressed by a burglar who then ties and gags me and starts taunting me by calling me 'princess' and so on :)
Just a friendly switcher from north Austria.
soyoutie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by soyoutie »

Been crossdressing since I was 14. There is a strong connection between bdsm and crossdressing as for me.
Nowadays most of my bondage happens when I am at least partially crisscrossed
Tapewrapgagged
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Tapewrapgagged »

It’s definitely a lot more fun when tied up!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I've enjoyed crossdressing for years. Women's clothes are so nice to wear and I like the transformation I go through when crossdressing. I don't always do bondage when crossdressing, but if I do bondage, crossdressing is a requirement for me. Being bound and gagged while crossdressing isn't humiliating for me in the least, as I see myself more as a typical damsel in distress than a man in a dress.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago I'm actually curious about force-crossdressing a guy into a woman. Like I captured him, tied and gagged him, bring him home and there my gf and I transform him into a beautiful girl, make photos and videos of him and do some...stuff with him ^-^

So yeah...I guess I'm a fan of crossdressing others
I read in a magazine once about how a guy was dressed as a complete woman by his gf, in underwear, hosiery, shoes, outer clothing, wig, then bound hand and foot by her and had to stay like that for the evening. She even drove him places in her car dressed like that. Ever since, I have longed to try that! So far, I have cross-dressed but that's the closest I have ever got to it.

I definitely like the sound of what @BoundJana is suggesting!

Just a note as to make-up - a definite no for me.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
sagitarium
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sagitarium »

BoundJana wrote: 5 years ago I'm actually curious about force-crossdressing a guy into a woman. Like I captured him, tied and gagged him, bring him home and there my gf and I transform him into a beautiful girl, make photos and videos of him and do some...stuff with him ^-^

So yeah...I guess I'm a fan of crossdressing others

I would definitely like to be captured by you and taken to be cross dressed and tied 😋
RopemanSteve
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RopemanSteve »

It's not for me, but I'm not gonna judge people who enjoy it.  I wouldn't want to be judged for my interests. 

I gotta wonder if the media gets it right. Do they have another personality and name when they dress up?

Fcb_luis
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Fcb_luis »

Andris wrote: 5 years ago I'm extremly curious about crossdressing and have fantasized often about being tied up while being dressed in a woman's clothing. Just the soft feeling of woman's clothes on my skin is really relaxin.

Also I like the sort of humiliating feeling. Like being found crossdressed by a burglar who then ties and gags me and starts taunting me by calling me 'princess' and so on :)
I know this is an old thread but I can relate to this a lot haha!
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago It's not for me, but I'm not gonna judge people who enjoy it.  I wouldn't want to be judged for my interests. 

I gotta wonder if the media gets it right. Do they have another personality and name when they dress up?

When I do it, I go by the name "Donna".
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

RopemanSteve wrote: 4 years ago It's not for me, but I'm not gonna judge people who enjoy it.  I wouldn't want to be judged for my interests. 

For the most part, my personality when I crossdress is pretty simliar to when I'm in guy mode. The big difference though is that I adopt more feminine mannerisms.

I too, go by a different name when I crossdress. This is pretty common in the crossdressing community.

Chris
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Chris »

Being pretty late to the party, but still ^^

Crossdressing is something which I have only discovered very recently, but it is something which sounds very exciting to me. However, unlike the most in this thread, I haven't tried doing it IRL.

Yet still there is a huge fantasy I have build around it. Since I really like the idea/fantasy of non-voluntary bondage and settings my crossdressing fantasy involves me getting kidnapped by a male/female/CD who dresses, gags and ties me up against my will before..., well, doing whatever he/she likes to do with me as his/her damsel ;)
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

I've never fantasized for it as far as wanting to be in public dressed that way, but I've definitely fantasized about my wife dressing me up and/or being tied up and gagged while dressed up in like a woman. I've only ever dressed up a few times and it's always been a self bondage scenario.

I bought a few kinky outfits recently for my wife(schoolgirl skirt, thigh highs), but in addition to her wearing it to spice things up, I had wanted to try them during a self-bondage session. She already knows I'm into bondage(but not self) but now I feel like I should come clean with some of my other fetishes.

We've been looking for ways to spice up our sex life anyway, so what I was thinking about doing was finding a list of different fetishes and discussing in a casual manner our thoughts on it. If the topic of crossdressing comes up and she opposes it, I would at least bring up that I was curious but I can do without. However, if she finds it curious or even fun that would be a boon for me. She's been surprisingly very open to my other sexual interests(though she's not into being tied up) so I'd at least feel comfortable presenting it in that format.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Truth be told, I find it ironic that I like women's clothes, but I don't like wearing them. I generally get into character, but more often I desire to make a female clone avatar. Preferably one that doesn't have two broken legs.
SNAFU
Syko Sith
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Syko Sith »

I'm not really a fan of it. I mean I put on a dress once... didn't actually like it tbh. Anyone who likes it is welcome to enjoy themselves.
Hogtied and loving it
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Syko Sith wrote: 2 years ago I'm not really a fan of it. I mean I put on a dress once... didn't actually like it tbh. Anyone who likes it is welcome to enjoy themselves.
In all fairness, there's plenty of biological women who don't like dresses. I actually like dresses a lot more than my mom does.

McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Many gals look good tied up in guys clothing and many guys can look quite nice tied up in a gals clothing. I really feel at home tied up as a male in my day to day clothing. Crossdressers have loads of fun and I have no qualms with their fun. I am personally not even curious about trying it but can see the appeal for others. The only place where you will see me wearing woman's underwear is in my mouth, underneath of a tight gag.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

McMurdoPI wrote: 2 years ago Many gals look good tied up in guys clothing and many guys can look quite nice tied up in a gals clothing. I really feel at home tied up as a male in my day to day clothing. Crossdressers have loads of fun and I have no qualms with their fun. I am personally not even curious about trying it but can see the appeal for others. The only place where you will see me wearing woman's underwear is in my mouth, underneath of a tight gag.
Very well said! Most of the guys on this site prefer to be tied up as guys and that's their decision. I'm a guy, but I can't stand being tied up as a guy, which is why I crossdress. That's my choice. As long as we're all having fun, that's all that matters.

Pantyhose971
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Pantyhose971 »

I think vids of crossdressing people are awesome. It's a mind game for me. You know it's a guy, but you see a girl. Love to crossdress from time to time. Sometimes just lingerie with stockings, other times fully dressed like a secretary or so. Not a fan of wearing wigs, it itch my head haha.
Discord: JustLikeMe#4424 open for chat and roleplay!
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

I think about it a lot, but my girlfriend would rather I didn't think about it at all, lol.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Not really my thing, although I can see the humiliation appeal of a captive being forced to do it against their will
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
Damsel-Dilara-Dee
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Damsel-Dilara-Dee »

Pantyhose971 wrote: 2 years ago I think vids of crossdressing people are awesome. It's a mind game for me. You know it's a guy, but you see a girl. Love to crossdress from time to time. Sometimes just lingerie with stockings, other times fully dressed like a secretary or so. Not a fan of wearing wigs, it itch my head haha.
I relate to the part about a mind game. It’s surreal and exciting to see a different person in the mirror when you’re dressed up. It’s like I’m me not not me!
mranon
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by mranon »

sometimes the idea of cross dressing is a huge turn on for me. sometimes its not (i guess its based on the situation) :roll: . but i always wanted to try it someday haha
someone helppppp my self-bondage went wrong and i am stuck
Bastian
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Bastian »

Gagfan wrote: 2 years ago Not really my thing, although I can see the humiliation appeal of a captive being forced to do it against their will
The same for me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic