What got you into bondage?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
andrewtied

Post by andrewtied »

i remember when Zhane from Power Rangers was tied up in that old library. i got the VHS for the Rangers gone psycho episodes

this is why i took interest in bondage

tied up scenes are at 14:04 more on 16:22 and 17:19
LexMachina
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by LexMachina »

I always was into it, I suppose...

My first memory of it is when I was 6. With a friend of mine, we had a playful argument and his nose accidentally touched mine.

All began from this simple touch.

Since this moment I had some fetishes about my friend tying me up (sometimes in my fantasies he was helped by another friend of us). It evolved through years. One time, those two friends tied me to a tree for a few seconds and I felt ecstatic. I never told them because I thought I was some freak.
Then when I was 12 I was alone with the first friend I mentioned in our school's gymnasium. I trapped myself (secretly on purpose) under a large high-jump carpet (not sure about the translation so see by yourselves : https://media.decapro.com/Medium/pi/c2/ ... 035269.jpg). My friend spent some time sat next to me, eventually preventing me from freeing myself. This was great even if he never knew I loved it.
Then I slowly became interested in tape-gags and handgags. My friend sometimes clamped his hand on my mouth to prevent me from saying embarrassing stuffs. A few years later I was 18 and I started doing some searches on the Internet and I finally found some websites like Tumblr or Tieupgames.
This is when I realized I was not alone. There really was other people who were into the same fetishes than my own ones. There even was some "darker" fantasies. I figured out I was not really a freak (or at least I wasn't the "worst" of them).
Finally, a few months from now, I had my first real TUG with someone I've met on Recon and I'm glad I had.
You have me all for yourself. Nobody will find me or hear me screaming for help.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic