Favorite gag?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.

Favorite gag?

Ballgag
19%
Cleave gag
25%
Bite gag
1%
OTM gag
8%
Tape gag
39%
Ring gag
1%
No preference/Other
7%

Total votes: 88

Yveltal
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Favorite gag?

Post by Yveltal »

What's your favorite gag? Not sure if this poll has been done before, but if it was just tell me.
Deleted User 2201

Post by Deleted User 2201 »

Cleave gag for sure. It looks the best, the stuffing and a nice tight cloth around the head, it just looks hot.
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

I chose the over the mouth gag as my favorite because unfortunately, that is the only one I can do personally. My other favorites are the bit gag, which I can do on occasion, and the tape gag, which I can only do when I decide to shave. I know the poll wasn't based on what my personal favorite gag is but the models, but it is just about the same when it is someone else as well just not for the same reasons.
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

I have to go with the cleave gag, strictly for asthetics. Properly done by the captor, and properly held in by the captive, just makes the captive look totally helpless. It is the most widely used gag (along with the OTM gag) seen on TV, and in the movies.

Drawscore
cj2125

Post by cj2125 »

A tie between cleave and tape. Cleave looks better but tape is more effective so I voted for tape
Tieup1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tieup1 »

I voted for cleave gag, just think it looks the best. But I also like OTM gags, especially those seen in old black and white movies. They knew how to gag a girl in those days. :)
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

I honestly cannot choose. The 3 I cycle through are ball, tape and cleave. Love the aesthetic and varying effectiveness of all of them.
Michael-Colin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Michael-Colin »

Ballgags to me LOOK the best to me, but I've heard they're quite uncomfortable.

I like cleave gags, but I like them even more if they're tight and have a knot tied into them.

Bit gags never really appealed to me aesthetically, so they rank quite low for me. Same with ring gags (although I wouldn't mind a ring gag if it was stuffed with a sock or something).

OTM gags look good if the binding is really tight, but I wouldn't be satisfied unless my mouth was stuffed with something. They're notoriously unreliable gags and you can often make intelligible speech.

Tape is great. The tighter, and the more wraparounds the better.

Overall, I'd probably say cleave is the best providing their is a knot in it. If not, then tape is a close second.
Banner courtesy of bondagefreak ^_^
Link to story here - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7723
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

Cosmetically Ive always loved a tape/wrap gag
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
TUGS1930
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGS1930 »

Knotted Cleave-Gag
TUGS1930
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by TUGS1930 »

Ball-gags are good too!
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

A lot of it depends on the scenario, but my favourite scenario uses a cleave gag so i guess that's how the math works heh.
Deleted User 2283

Post by Deleted User 2283 »

Cleave gag , It make you quiet , hot and your lips are exposed to be kissed
sniffingyoursocks
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sniffingyoursocks »

I like a real cruel tape gag the most.
Of course not speaking about those annoying „one tape strip“ but of around-the-head-and-under-the-chin tape gags, especially when they‘re matched with a smelly stuffing such as a stinky sock or some undies of my Alpha :D
Tights tights tights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tights tights tights »

Looks like the competition is between the Cleave gag and the Tape gag.

For me personally I will have to go with the Cleave gag, they have more of an impact nd look the most definitive, not just wearing, but whatching someone else wearing them.
HHHMMMPP mmnnpph mmpph nnnpph hmm hmmm mmmnnn hhhmmhhpp
justice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by justice »

Definitely love the cleave gag, especially with a nice thick scarf
Johnny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Johnny »

sniffingyoursocks wrote: 5 years ago I like a real cruel tape gag the most.
Of course not speaking about those annoying „one tape strip“ but of around-the-head-and-under-the-chin tape gags, especially when they‘re matched with a smelly stuffing such as a stinky sock or some undies of my Alpha :D
Gotta agree, can't beat the effectiveness or the look :)
Kik: johnnygmmy
Silkenvixen
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Silkenvixen »

Stuff my mouth, then tape it shut by winding the tape around my head and over my mouth at least a half-dozen times. I won't make a PEEP!

My other favorite is to have the panty portion of a pair of pantyhose stuffed into my mouth, then the legs stretched and would around my head in opposite directions and tied behind my head. They go about 3 times around and cover my mouth in the end :)

A variant of that would be to wind one leg around my mouth and the other around my eyes, tie the feet behind my head, I'm thoroughly gagged AND blindfolded at once!
Nightly Binds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nightly Binds »

I love a variety of gags, but tape gags are no doubt my favorite type to be used, I know there not super effective in actually unless you like wrap a roll around someone's head lol but in fiction they are as effective as any other and I just love the look of them, like the classic simple strip spread across the mouth, having the tape form an X shape, or many layers plastered over one's mouth pretty much covering their lower face, and as said above, the tape being wrapped all the way around the head..( though that usually leads to hair pulling..ouch ) of course better if the mouth is stuffed with something as well to ensure extra quietness , like a sock, underwear ( panties ) or even just a rag. ( bonus for me if the captive has the tape get drawn or written on, like a pair of lips or some demeaning phrase XD )
oh and the tape type or colour usually doesn't matter either, but silver duct tape of course is the most common to be used.

my other favorite gag types would probably be a cleave and OTM gag,I like them both sense they both use the same type of materials mostly..but the cleave gag is more effective in actually then both the tape and OTM, especially with thick martial used,the OTM gag always looks good though for me and is your classic appearance of one, though needs a bit of stuffing if it's really to work ( again in the same styles as I mentioned for the tape gag ) the martial used can always vary too for both, like scarves, bandannas, I even Read a story where a nappy/Diaper liner was used to cleave gag someone.....a clean one thankfully, but still a unique gag choice which I always enjoy when it comes to it.

I have many other preferences too on gags that are not on the list selection so it'd fall under the other category , and that being, unique or humiliating like gags, mostly set in fiction, like someone being gagged with a pacifier, ( having it strapped, taped or tied to you ) just the thought of being silenced by something to keep babies quiet now being used to keep you quiet is a rather humiliating thought XD other things being like a dog chew toy ( bone ) strapped in your mouth or a specially made gag, like something that covers your mouth but is made to resembles a pair of lips or mouth or something XD
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic