Sad week

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Sad week

Post by Boocola »

So first my favorite cousin passed away, now my YouTube channel has been suspended about to be terminated (Reminds me of a movie.) my email link to YouTube has been banned. I used the ex girlfriend's email to create another channel now I am thinking I didn't violate YouTube guidelines. They just think I did. Doing ryona request for a bunch of people using the DOA video game characters is animated violence, if video game violence goes against YouTube guidelines then video games shouldn't be posted anymore. What kind of world is this? I am almost done being nice.
SNAFU
Xtc
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xtc »

Bugger. Sorry to hear that.
They all say boxer shorts are cool,
but little Speedos always rule.
FelixSH
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by FelixSH »

These weeks are the worst. I hope it soon gets better for you.

Provided by bondagefreak
Click on the banner to get to the story

For more of my stories, click here.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Sorry. And it's a mess up world
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Q
Last edited by Boocola 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Q1
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

FU
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

BM
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

FU1
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

FU3
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Bye bye
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

Do you ever get the feeling that the weight of the world is crushing you into submission. The only way to cope with it is to give in becoming immobilized with fear and depression. Like lyrics that James sings I too feel that way. I cannot live nor can I die but I am trapped in myself my body is my personal holding cell.

I cannot live
I cannot die
Trapped in myself
Body my holding cell
SNAFU
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

Hey [mention]Boocola[/mention]
Hope you're doing okay today.

I see you're into video games a lot. Have you ever tried something truly immersive, like Skyrim or Mass Effect?
I'm not suggesting video games should be used to escape one's problems, but they can indeed provide some temporary relief in the form of distractions. You know this. There's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Anyways, I know you're into wrestling/fighting games a lot, but when things get gloomy, you may find a lot of joy in playing something more immersive and challenging. I'm sure you've heard the two names listed above. I definitely have other suggestions, but those two come highly recommended by the broader gaming community.

Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

[mention]bondagefreak[/mention]

I hope that is the right one.

I have played the Mass effect trilogy and Skyrim. Alot of footage on DVDs of mass effect 2 & 3. Mass effect 1 was played on my first Xbox 360 before the red rings of death destroyed it. Skyrim I got hoping to tie up some NPCs. Until I found out that those were PC mods. Now I play fortnite to die endlessly.

I stopped playing adventure games because of asthma, I don't have asthma, but I forget to breathe while mashing buttons. I am transiting into old age.

My problem is my little monsters, I mean the voices in my head. Want me to write a story and I can't find the time to write it.

Between trying to get more videos on my new channel because of YouTube terminated my other one without telling me why? I guess it's for an old video with new guidelines, I didn't even like that video in the first place. Uploading videos to YouTube was a Fragging chore and still is for my new channel. I had to use an email address I set up for the second player, sounds really stupid. My email address I use for this site is banned on YouTube.
SNAFU
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Boocola[/mention]
Strange, I thought Fortnite and all those WWE games you're playing would be so much more intense.
Mass Effect does have its tense moments, but Skyrim has to be one of the most relaxing and least stressful games out there.

If you have a PC there are some downright amazing mods to make the graphics (scenery/water/weather) look almost real. Even on console and without those mods though, its definitely worth playing, even if you can't go around tying people up ;) You should definitely give it another go if ever you need a break for those more intense games.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I was attacked by a dragon in skyrim, when I fought back I got killed. It's all in good fun, walking around in video games is like gliding through air, I don't have to think about each step to keep my balance. I always said that for me fighting is easier than walking. I have to think about fighting when I am walking. Learn to wrestle before learning karate before that I would mimic Mike Tyson shadow boxing at recess in sixth grade. I have to stay fit to Live my life. Playing wrestling helps me relax and look at beautiful legs on cartoon women. Fortnite is another story I am playing with this kid that turned 18 last month, I am not good at build fighting but this dude cranks 90s like it is no one's business. He has low self esteem, when there is someone better than him, he get bummed out.

I think that the pressure of my channel getting terminated and my cousin passing away blew up when Russia attacked Ukraine with the threat of nuclear war and me living within a 100 miles of a navy base.
SNAFU
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

[mention]Boocola[/mention]
I hope you didn't give up simply for having lost a fight ;) Anyways, if ever you decide to play again, you may wanna try ranged combat. Playing as a sneaky thief or even as a spellcaster is pretty fun. I personally tend to like Skyrim a lot for the non-linear atmosphere and the scenery. The quests I tend to enjoy the most are the ones that feature puzzles and other non-combat mechanics. That, plus just taking my sweet time exploring and going everywhere by foot in an effort to discover new places and find hidden loot ;)

Glad to hear you have a gaming buddy, btw.

When it comes to feeling stressed out due to different hardships that are out of your control, the best (and only) thing you can do is to let it make you stronger. I've lost two close relatives last year, so I think I can sympathise a bit with how you're feeling. Most of us have experienced a close loss, and all of us eventually will. It's never easy.

As far as strife, warfare and international politics go, you need to remember that you and I are among the world's luckiest people. I know it's hard to keep things in perspective, especially when life keeps throwing things at you (usually all at the same time), but no matter how grim things seem, you need to remember that.

You may not have the best or most interesting job, but you do have a job. You've got a roof over your head, food in the fridge, internet, gaming consoles and videos games. A frightening number of people on this earth don't even have food, shelter and/or livable income. I'm not saying you have it easy. But you still need to keep in mind that a majority of people on this planet would give everything they have to enjoy the standards of life that you and I take for granted.

Sometimes just reflecting on those realities helps.
Either way, keep your chin up.
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

You right, I did have a dream of my cousin and grandmother goofing around as kids. They were naked and it creeped me out.

Skyrim was a trip when I played it, my buddy finished it. Isn't that the game where you start off in a wagon heading to the block, that intro video tripped me out.
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

T
SNAFU
Boocola
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Boocola »

I don't care anymore
SNAFU
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic