ANY HARRY POTTER'S FANS HERE?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
16cftelesales
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

ANY HARRY POTTER'S FANS HERE?

Post by 16cftelesales »

Actually there is a TUG scene in one of the series, I mean in book series, not the movies.

What I am going to talk about is book 5, THE ORDER OF THE PHOENIX, chapter 32.

Where the scene was talking about Ron, Neville , Luna and Ginny, they were captured by Umbridge and her fellow students from Slytherin.

J.K ROWING especially mentioned that all four of them are gagged.

I was kind of curious by the description here, though in the movie didn't create that scene with a "gag" actually. But aren't they have some spells which can make people be silent? That's what I am thinking, if all four of them are being cursed by a silence spell, why the author still mentioned they are being gagged?

When I pictured this scene, I am kind of imagining they are physically gagged, maybe a rag around their mouth. At the same time, as Ginny is always a mouthy brat to the Slytherin, she should get stuff in her mouth before having a rag around her teeth.

Ginny struggles to push the stuff out with her chin. For Luna, she just don't give a fuck, girl just a rag stuck between her mouth, no big deal :?

Duct tape is not sensible since they have tons of spell to stick or fix things up.

So what you guys think? I wanna know how you recreate this scene in your head ;)
Chris12
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chris12 »

Harry got tied up and gagged in the book before of course.

I'm not sure what the English version says but the Dutch version does indicate that an actual gag was used on the captives in book 5 rather than a spell. A stuff gag if I recall correctly.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Yeah I always imagine that they were gagged with a rag or something like that and Ginny was struggling like crazy but Luna was just chilling.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I think the only time in the movies at least is Ron being gagged by the snare in Sorcerer's Stone.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I remember there was an ask reddit thread that discussed nsfw situations in the Harry Potter universe. I remember one post that suggested that wizards and witches who were into bdsm might use the imperious curse on each other. How they could do this without any legal repercussions, I don't know.

Oh, and that Ravenclaw had a secrect bdsm dungeon. Being a Ravenclaw myself, I'm not exactly shocked that a lot of Ravenclaws would be kinky like that.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago I remember there was an ask reddit thread that discussed nsfw situations in the Harry Potter universe. I remember one post that suggested that wizards and witches who were into bdsm might use the imperious curse on each other. How they could do this without any legal repercussions, I don't know.

Oh, and that Ravenclaw had a secrect bdsm dungeon. Being a Ravenclaw myself, I'm not exactly shocked that a lot of Ravenclaws would be kinky like that.
Dang, I might have to switch and be a Ravenclaw now!
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago
captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago I remember there was an ask reddit thread that discussed nsfw situations in the Harry Potter universe. I remember one post that suggested that wizards and witches who were into bdsm might use the imperious curse on each other. How they could do this without any legal repercussions, I don't know.

Dang, I might have to switch and be a Ravenclaw now!
What house are you?
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

I took a test a while ago that said I was a Gryffindor.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic