You know you into tugs if...

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Wrappedmouth
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Wrappedmouth »

When you walk into the tape aisle at a store and get chills. (Sleeping bags too.) πŸ˜‰
You gag me, I'll gag you. MMMPH! 🀐
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

@Melanie - LOVE the first point!

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

rafeylovesbonds wrote: ↑4 years ago @Melanie - LOVE the first point!

Rafey
Thank you :-)
beserkade12
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by beserkade12 »

You know you’re into tugs if you no longer get scared by late night walks because you’re hoping a stranger will kidnap you on the way home πŸ˜‚
If bondage is a cake then a gag is the icing β›“
Lady Knotty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Lady Knotty »

You've stopped investing in new bikinis every year because going to the beach is pointless since you're most likely covered in rope marks from head to toe during summertime.

You're lowkey getting tired of constantly having to reapply makeup to the lower part of your face after the duct tape peeled it all off.

You have a lot of clean socks, stockings and underwear in your laundry not because they're dirty but because you've had them in your mouth and don't feel like putting them on right away.

The hair at the back of your head never grows longer than a couple of inches since it keeps getting pulled out by gag straps.

You're the only person wearing long sleeves at the gym and give people evil stares when they tell you to take it off because you can't let them know your secret.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

Lady Knotty wrote: ↑4 years ago You've stopped investing in new bikinis every year because going to the beach is pointless since you're most likely covered in rope marks from head to toe during summertime.

You're lowkey getting tired of constantly having to reapply makeup to the lower part of your face after the duct tape peeled it all off.

You have a lot of clean socks, stockings and underwear in your laundry not because they're dirty but because you've had them in your mouth and don't feel like putting them on right away.

The hair at the back of your head never grows longer than a couple of inches since it keeps getting pulled out by gag straps.

You're the only person wearing long sleeves at the gym and give people evil stares when they tell you to take it off because you can't let them know your secret.
I've never read anything more fiting than this ^-^
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
StephScottKitty
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by StephScottKitty »

You know you are into TUGs when you get turned on by the sight of duct tape
NabHer
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by NabHer »

StephScottKitty wrote: ↑4 years ago You know you are into TUGs when you get turned on by the sight of duct tape
I actually was about to say the same thing lol.

Oh well..

You know you are into TUGs when you get turned on by the sound of duct tape.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

You know you are into TUGS when you get aroused simply seeing a bandanna being worn by someone you see on the street, at the gym, in a bar, or at the office.
David Han
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by David Han »

Get aroused when I see a rope used to anchor a boat to a dock and think should have been used to tie me yp
Tie me up and have fun with me
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

Lady Knotty wrote: ↑4 years ago You've stopped investing in new bikinis every year because going to the beach is pointless since you're most likely covered in rope marks from head to toe during summertime.

Absolutely brilliant. I've had one or two of those, or variants thereof.
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

LOL ... you lead a pretty interesting life! :D
Be well.
Play safe.
ukguy26
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ukguy26 »

You know you're into TUGS when you look at rope or tape and picture it on someone
Kik: shauny1992 and snapchat: yorkshiredude27
RotiferTape
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by RotiferTape »

When you watched something as a kid and got jealous when a character was bound and gagged because you wished it was you.
Climb mountains, camp in deserts, explore jungles, search in tide pools, love your planet.
jackroper
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jackroper »

...or when you're at work and feel especially frustrated so you go to take a leak, and as the stream or urine escapes, silently say to yourself:

"God, I wish I was bound and gagged right now!"
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

When you walk through a retail store and think of the best way you can buy copious amounts of rope, duct tape, microfoam tape, zipties and bandages withoit the clerk or your significant other getting the wrong(right) idea.

Also if you see pictures of attractive women/men you know and put your thumb over the mouth part to imagine how they would look gagged. Also if you hear an older women joke about putting you over their knee and pretend that doesn't turn you on in any way
Ty_R_Upp
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Ty_R_Upp »

You know you're into tugs, if ...

... you sit through an hour and a half of Bad Movie, waiting for that ONE scene, ...

... which you've already seen several times before.
Be well.
Play safe.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

You know you're into tugs, if ...

You started when you were a kid and now, in presence of your "captor", you automatically put your hands behind your back and open your mouth for the handkerchiefπŸ˜‚
damsel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by damsel »

You feel cheated reading "Of Human Bondage" only to see, even at the end, it has nothing to do with what you were reading it for....
Skizzo
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Skizzo »

All are super valid. You might be into tugs when you're bed shopping and the headboard construction is the deciding factor.
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Silver_noro wrote: ↑4 years ago You know you're into tugs, if ...

You started when you were a kid and now, in presence of your "captor", you automatically put your hands behind your back and open your mouth for the handkerchiefπŸ˜‚
Haha if that isn't a conditioned response I don't know what is.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
Silver_noro
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Silver_noro »

McMurdoPI wrote: ↑4 years ago
Silver_noro wrote: ↑4 years ago You know you're into tugs, if ...

Haha if that isn't a conditioned response I don't know what is.
You're rightπŸ˜‚

I think I was 12. I started day dreaming during class becouse the day before, my bro "captured" me as usualπŸ˜‚.
My head was resting on my hand and suddenly I was recalling the latest TUG I had, becouse my bro gagged me differently.
My mouth was slightly open and I started drooling without noticeπŸ˜….
I was so embarrassedπŸ˜….
McMurdoPI
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by McMurdoPI »

Haha oh I think we've all dazed off like that in class before.

I've seen women holding their' hands over their mouths while reading something before and find it to be incredibly attractive. I once walked up and gave one of them my number.
Hello everyone! 32, m, Michigan, always willing to chat and help new folks get oriented.
HannahHeroine
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by HannahHeroine »

You hope you fail your rolls in D&D so you and your friends will be taken captive >.>
rafeylovesbonds
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by rafeylovesbonds »

You know you are into TUGs if ...

You look at the women sitting with you in business meetings and debate with yourself about which one/s you would like to be tied up by;

You look closely at female police officers and think about whether you would like them to handcuff you behind your back or not;

You automatically check out any women seen for the first time, as to whether you would like her to tie you up.

Rafey
Is she out there, she who ties you up and then you stay tied up?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic