You know you into tugs if...

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gaggedgeekgirl
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gaggedgeekgirl »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago You look at some students in your Lib' and think about how you'd love to tie them up or be tied up with 'em, and you start thinking about how you'd manage to kidnap them, and blush as they ask why you have a stupid goofy grin as you look at them.
I'm sitting in your library wearing a red t shirt, very shirt black skirt, fishnet tights and ankle boots. There is a black scarf round my neck with tiny red love hearts. I smile at you and your goofy grin. :)
John344
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by John344 »

When you're walking through the mall and every few mins you think to yourself "she would look beautiful tied up like....."
Did that in high school too just thinking of diffrent ways I would tie random people.
Ready for some fun?
On your knees because your mine now and always.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

...when Amazon askes if you'd like to give a review and a rating for the climbing ropes you brought.

...when you have a riding crop but the last time you've been riding a horse is two years ago.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

John344 wrote: 5 years ago When you're walking through the mall and every few mins you think to yourself "she would look beautiful tied up like....."
Did that in high school too just thinking of diffrent ways I would tie random people.
I literally do this with almost every woman I see. :oops:
gaggednbarefoot
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by gaggednbarefoot »

You go into a DIY store just to see if they have any new padlocks, chain links, rope.......
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

- you actively search art just to find new TUG scenarios

-being able to hogtie people in Red Dead Redemption was a selling point for buying that game

- being able to tether NPCs in bondage positions in Just Cause 3/4 is a major time waster

-you create gagged characters in wrestling/fighting games

-you have created bondage models in video games(I've personally created Sahrye, Christina Carter, JJ Plush, abd Ludella Hahn)

-you buy a home gym kit wondering what TUG uses can be derived from it
overlooker
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by overlooker »

You know you are into TUGs if every time you meet a new person the first thing you wonder is what they would look like bound and gagged and what items would be best to bind and gag them with.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

If you search out detective novels and try to find the chapters where the hero’s run get tied by the villains.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

You go to a hardware store and pass the aisle with the rope, duct tape, chains, etc. and can't help but imagine all the ways they could be used to tie someone up.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Chloe Badelaine »

You can recite by heart the passages where Nancy Drew was bound and gagged in the novels.
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Chloe, aren't you a proud citizen of France? If I recall Nancy Drew is marketed there as Alice Roy.

The trifecta is "Mystery of the Winged Lion" from 1982. Nancy along with her BFF's Bess and George are kidnapped in Venice. All three bound and gagged sitting next to each other in a dark room.

Do any N.D. fans out there recall other books featuring all three( Nancy, Bess and George) as damsels-in-peril? Also do you recall other books where Nancy and her friends were tied up together? Also does any one recall scene where besides Nancy other innocent bystanders, male or female were also in the same predicament?

For generations Nancy along with the Hardy Boys were the most popular characters in Juvie Lit worldwide.
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

I went to the library all the time when I was a kid, and after a while, I knew which Choose Your Own Adventure books had scenes where you got tied up in.
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

when even when you re wrapping your x-mas pesents
:twisted:
And no, i don't use fancy giftwrapping paper, i tend to recycle the local bulletin. Must be my hipster side...
I believe now is the time that you tie me up ? But i think that you are going to need much much more rope mon cher...
Deleted User 2238

Post by Deleted User 2238 »

If you’re currently sitting gagged for no real reason
Deleted User 2238

One more!

When the submit button gets you kinda excited
Trickster
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trickster »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago You look at some students in your Lib' and think about how you'd love to tie them up or be tied up with 'em, and you start thinking about how you'd manage to kidnap them, and blush as they ask why you have a stupid goofy grin as you look at them.
I do that at my office regularly, thinking about who would look great tied up and who I think would want to be tied up.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

You jokingly say you should kidnap a friend with duct tape for a laugh, but secretly hope that someone takes it seriously.
Deleted User 2238

Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago You jokingly say you should kidnap a friend with duct tape for a laugh, but secretly hope that someone takes it seriously.
It works like once every 25 tries
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

truly_trussed wrote: 5 years ago
Do any N.D. fans out there recall other books featuring all three( Nancy, Bess and George) as damsels-in-peril? Also do you recall other books where Nancy and her friends were tied up together? Also does any one recall scene where besides Nancy other innocent bystanders, male or female were also in the same predicament?

NANCY, BESS and GEORGE:

The Clue of the Broken Locket

The Mystery of the Vanishing Veil

The Secret of Red Gate Farn

The Secret of the Wooden Lady

The Hidden Window Mystery

Danger on the Great Lakes

The Clue of the Velvet Mask (George first kidnapped while posing as Nancy and released; Later Bess and Nancy are bound and gagged together)

NANCY and OTHER:

The Bungalow Mystery

The Secret in the Old Album

The Secret of the Golden Pavilion

The Thirteenth Pearl (Chloroformed, not tied)

The Swami's Ring

The Ringmaster's Secret

The Search for Cindy Austin

Nancy Drew Ghost Stories

The Perfect Escape

Danger by Design

Dead on Arrival

Not a comprehensive list.
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago You can recite by heart the passages where Nancy Drew was bound and gagged in the novels.
I resemble that remark :D
truly_trussed
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by truly_trussed »

Thanks Doc for all your Nancy Drew research.

Finally I remember seeing in the book stores books where Nancy and the Hardy Boys teamed up to solve a case or two.

I'm guessing there were no times where all three of them (Nancy, Joe, Frank) ended up as two dudes and a damsel in distress.

Play safe, T.T.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

When you read the hardy boys, and watch a kidnap kid in a movie or TV show.
Amberbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Amberbound »

You watch an entire show because you know there's like two tie up scenes in the whole thing

(May or may not have happened over the weekend)
Chloe Badelaine
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago You watch an entire show because you know there's like two tie up scenes in the whole thing
May or may not already have done that... :oops:
drgoremd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drgoremd »

Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago
Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago You watch an entire show because you know there's like two tie up scenes in the whole thing
May or may not already have done that... :oops:
It's when you watch the movie at 2x speed to get to the tie up scene that you know lol
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic