You know you into tugs if...

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
CapturedCarol
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by CapturedCarol »

You spend six months reading posts on www.tugstories.net then start making your own posts at Christmas.
silvertickler
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by silvertickler »

Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago You watch an entire show because you know there's like two tie up scenes in the whole thing

(May or may not have happened over the weekend)
Or when you find and watch said scenes, and then try to find some way to reenact them.
DallasNotAustin
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by DallasNotAustin »

silvertickler wrote: 5 years ago
Amberbound wrote: 5 years ago You watch an entire show because you know there's like two tie up scenes in the whole thing

(May or may not have happened over the weekend)
Or when you find and watch said scenes, and then try to find some way to reenact them.
And then realize that said situations are impossible to reproduce due to some otherworldly element but still attempt anyways.
Your local catboy maid & sock enthusiast.

If you're reading this, you can do me a huge favor and have a great day!
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

You look at how some presents are wrapped and imagine if you yourself were tied up with the bows.
BondageBoyFan
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by BondageBoyFan »

You re-watch parts of movies where a character is gagged....
Come On! Gag me with that delicious underwear already <3
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

You walk down the aisle at Home Depot with the rope and run your hands around the various ropes just to sense how it feels.
jl1453
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jl1453 »

fratboydanny wrote: 5 years ago You meet a new friend and wonder how they would look bound and gagged.
I'm you danny - i always used to imagine my friends tied up and gagged - usually in their underwear, but still...
jl1453
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by jl1453 »

jl1453 wrote: 5 years ago
fratboydanny wrote: 5 years ago You meet a new friend and wonder how they would look bound and gagged.
I'm you danny - i always used to imagine my friends tied up and gagged - usually in their underwear, but still...
Sorry - should be I'm with you danny
ColvinD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColvinD »

Whenever you babysit you find a reason to play a game that results in you being tied and gagged
Kyle
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Kyle »

drgoremd wrote: 5 years ago
Chloe Badelaine wrote: 5 years ago
May or may not already have done that... :oops:
It's when you watch the movie at 2x speed to get to the tie up scene that you know lol
One of the great benefits of DVR is it means you can just pause, fast forward, and rewind to see if a show or movie has a scene. Waste 60 seconds instead of 60 minutes.
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

ColvinD wrote: 5 years ago Whenever you babysit you find a reason to play a game that results in you being tied and gagged
Been there done that 😂
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

Your house sitting for a friend and find a couple of stray lengths of rope and can’t help but do some self bondage.
ColvinD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColvinD »

You find your sister tightly bound and gagged by some local kids, and instead of letting her go you check her bonds and add more where necessary. No, just me? :lol:
Deleted User 3310

Post by Deleted User 3310 »

ColvinD wrote: 5 years ago You find your sister tightly bound and gagged by some local kids, and instead of letting her go you check her bonds and add more where necessary. No, just me? :lol:
Only her bonds? ;)
ColvinD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColvinD »

WayneD wrote: 5 years ago
ColvinD wrote: 5 years ago You find your sister tightly bound and gagged by some local kids, and instead of letting her go you check her bonds and add more where necessary. No, just me? :lol:
Only her bonds? ;)
If she's making too much noise I can always adjust the gag, but why fix something that isn't broken
Deleted User 3310

ColvinD wrote: 5 years ago
Only her bonds? ;)
If she's making too much noise I can always adjust the gag, but why fix something that isn't broken
Well you said her bonds were tight so they also weren't borken.
BoundJana
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundJana »

...whenever you see a roll of tape you wanna rip off one piece and pflaster it over your mouth.
What are you waiting for? Finally put a gag in my mouth and play with me!
Steak in a Tree
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Steak in a Tree »

Whenever you see a roll of tape you wanna rip off one piece and plaster it on the mouth of the pretty lady next to you.
ColvinD
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by ColvinD »

Only her bonds? ;)
Good point :lol:
Deleted User 3310

Good point :lol:
No prob.
fratboydanny
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by fratboydanny »

You get hired by a neighbor to watch after the house while they are away. One of the rooms you check on you find two lengths of rope and a handful of bandannas. Before leaving the house you return to that room and and run your hands over the ropes and bandannas...
Ducttape1234
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Ducttape1234 »

No matter what retail store you're in, you manage to find the duct tape aisle
I'll tie you if you tie me :D
Deleted User 1255

Post by Deleted User 1255 »

You aggressively snatch away any sketchbook or notebook in the house when a family member or friend picks it up because you can’t remember if you’ve written or drawn anything TUG related in them :lol:
Jetto
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jetto »

You have dreams of bondage. (This actually happened to me.)
"A Damsel in Distress' beauty is sometimes only judged on their breast size. At least I'm one of the few who don't. However, big boobs are fun to touch."
Melanie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Melanie »

- You consult customers about ropes and chains at the hardware store although you don't work there.

- You drool at the restaurant, not of hunger, but because they hung rope coils for decoration and you imagine how you get tied with these onto the table.

- You yell if the rope work is sloppy in movies. And you never miss an opportunity to tell your fellow movie watchers: "I could escape such ties in no time." And you're disappointed if nobody picks up the clue.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic