If only they knew..........?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

If only they knew..........?

Post by Gemtie »

A lot of our TUGs have been in school uniforms/sportswear, now in university clothing or Adidas sportswear. I have often wondered what our schools (Balgreen Primary or the Royal High School Edinburgh), the university of Edinburgh or Adidas would think if they were aware of us doing TUGs wearing something with their name on it. It usually made me giggle at the time.

Do we care? Not a bit!

Gemma
:lol: :lol:
MrBind
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by MrBind »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago A lot of our TUGs have been in school uniforms/sportswear, now in university clothing or Adidas sportswear. I have often wondered what our schools (Balgreen Primary or the Royal High School Edinburgh), the university of Edinburgh or Adidas would think if they were aware of us doing TUGs wearing something with their name on it. It usually made me giggle at the time.

Do we care? Not a bit!

Gemma
:lol: :lol:
I'm betting they wouldn't care either....as long as pictures/videos didn't show up anywhere.
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Hmm there could be several ways to approach this topic. It's no secret that I love uniforms too. However, I blur out the school crests on my pictures here so that the school names could not be read, but the general shape of the crest might still be seen. I figure anyone who visits this site and recognizes my uniforms share the TUG interest too and won't make a big deal out of it :lol: (that has yet to happen)
On the other hand, there is a slight fear that someone may recognize the uniform and not take it lightly.

I've been on Omegle and sometimes people see the uniform and point out that they know or have been to the school. Only once did someone point out that they know the school WHILE I was tied up, and they were totally cool with it :lol:
Gemtie
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Gemtie »

We aren't students at the primary or high schools anymore, though we are students at the university. We are members of the Salvation Army and we do wear a lot of Adidas gear but we're not doing anything illegal (as all participants in our TUGs consent to taking part) so we don't see any legal or moral issue.
nitronovice
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by nitronovice »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago We aren't students at the primary or high schools anymore, though we are students at the university. We are members of the Salvation Army and we do wear a lot of Adidas gear but we're not doing anything illegal (as all participants in our TUGs consent to taking part) so we don't see any legal or moral issue.
I agree we're not doing anything illegal. But some people might be more sensitive to seeing our interests in bondage being associated with a specific institution. But just like you, do I care? Nope. :P

And to be fair, I just have some uniforms from other schools :lol:
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

Gemtie wrote: 2 years ago We aren't students at the primary or high schools anymore, though we are students at the university. We are members of the Salvation Army and we do wear a lot of Adidas gear but we're not doing anything illegal (as all participants in our TUGs consent to taking part) so we don't see any legal or moral issue.
It's a sport. If they disapprove of TUGs, then they must disagree with football, wrestling, rugby, and any other sport where there is human-to-human direct contact by necessity. Heck, a safe TUG (e.g. no mouth stuffing, no ropes around the neck, nothing too tight) is less dangerous than football or rugby. :lol:
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I don't think they care
KissyMissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by KissyMissy »

Think your stories are great but do you not worry about people working out who you are if you make your schools public knowledge?
Dpsiic
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Dpsiic »

Hmm wonder if you could get a sponsorship deal with one of the big sportswear firms if you published pictures :lol:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic