New toy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

New toy

Post by RKOJason03 »

One thing I like with bondage is garbage bags. Being inside them and taping myself up. It’s just one thing I love the feeling is great. I would use black 33 gallon bags and they are great but now my parents started to buy black 50 gallon bags and they ar spectacular. Can’t wait to actually do some bondage in them. Just wanted to share that with everyone.
Jason Gines
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Tie up in a plastic bag? Forgive me, but that does not seem terribly safe. Here's hoping that, if you do this, you are able to grip the bag, and pull it apart.

But this sounds like a perfect application of Murphy's Law: "If anything can go wrong, it WILL go wrong, usually at the worst possible moment."

If you do it, make sure you have a "spotter," who can get you out if necessary.

Drawscore
Solarbeast

Post by Solarbeast »

[mention]RKOJason03[/mention]. I do hope that you meant with a head hole as like stated above this can become real bad real fast. But also why do your parents buy extremely large trash bags?
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

drawscore wrote: 5 years ago Tie up in a plastic bag? Forgive me, but that does not seem terribly safe. Here's hoping that, if you do this, you are able to grip the bag, and pull it apart.

But this sounds like a perfect application of Murphy's Law: "If anything can go wrong, it WILL go wrong, usually at the worst possible moment."

If you do it, make sure you have a "spotter," who can get you out if necessary.

Drawscore
Yes everyone I’ve never done it when my head is inside. And that honestly doesn’t seem as fun to me.
Jason Gines
RKOJason03
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RKOJason03 »

Solarbeast wrote: 5 years ago @RKOJason03. I do hope that you meant with a head hole as like stated above this can become real bad real fast. But also why do your parents buy extremely large trash bags?
Yes everyone I’ve never done it when my head is inside. And that honestly doesn’t seem as fun to me.
Jason Gines
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic