Self tie at night/all night

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Self tie at night/all night

Post by Trammel »

A while back I did a self tie just before bedtime. It wasn't too elaborate and I fell asleep before getting loose. Since then, I've done it a number of times. I am careful not to make it impossible and I am not skilled at tying my wrists well behind my back so most of the time I tie my ankles together then tie a rope around my ankle tie and use that to bind my wrists, sometimes crossed (more difficult to escape from) and sometimes palm to palm. I then use another rope to cinch it tight. This leaves my wrists attached about 1-2 feet (US) from my ankles. I enjoy the feeling of being tied up and I fall asleep that way. I love the experience of waking up while tied up, sometimes exploring my bindings in the middle of the night. A couple times I have remained tied up all night. Has anyone else done this?
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I’ve never been tied up when I sleep but I have slept with my girlfriend while she’s tied up.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

I've done plenty of self-bondage late at night, but I've never fallen asleep in it. Did try a few times and didn't work. I tend to toss and turn a lot in my sleep so I guess it's just not compatible for me.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

I have done some overnight self-ties. I actually prefer to sleep while wearing tights, which in itself makes for a certain "bondage-y" feel. Nothing elaborate though. I tie my ankles loosely with rope to the foot board of the bed (individually). As for my wrists, I wear leather wrist cuffs which I clip to a leather bondage belt I wear around my waist (the clips are easy to remove).

I don't do this often, maybe once a month, at most. But I do love the feel of the ropes and cuffs!
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Never tied at night. Too hard to sleep
RobynRoped
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by RobynRoped »

Yes I certainly have. Both tying myself and with someone tying. It can be a pretty interesting thing depending on the circumstances
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic