Lillyput fantasy

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
ishfet
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Lillyput fantasy

Post by ishfet »

a question for those who really enjoy letting their imagination run wild in their TUGs ;)

has anyone had the fantasy of being tied up by a group of significantly smaller beings, like gulliver in the land of lilyput? or the other way around, tying up what is essentially a giant?
Bigballgag1
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Bigballgag1 »

I’ve always liked the idea of toys or some form of inanimate objects overpowering and tying up a woman. I guess it would be more of a paranormal story. After all if it actually happened, who would actually believe what the captured person would claim? :)
Sissypussi
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Sissypussi »

I would Really Love that!!! I Love Submitting to Juveniles!!
Sissypussi
Plueschbabycd
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Plueschbabycd »

I'm only 4'10" high, so every person over 6'10" would I call a giant I mean person, how must lower her head to go through a door. I know only one person, how are adult who some inches smaller me, no one under a yard.
Andrew
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

When my sons were younger they had soldier action figures and starwars.charachters.they played.with. I have wondered what it would be like to wake.up in the middle oft he night and find out I was being tied up by those toys. I wonder what they'd do to me once I get as fimally, tightly trusted up and helpless.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic