Family Bondage

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
sockgaggedsissy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Family Bondage

Post by sockgaggedsissy »

Is anyone interested in full family bondage? I see a lot of partial family bondage on here, whether it be mother/son, father/daughter, siblings, etc., but I can't seem to find any with an entire family involved, like a mother, father, son, and daughter all in bondage together. I love the idea, and although the thought of a robber type situation is fun, I would truly love a story where the family is involved in self-contained bondage with no other parties present. Maybe this could be the family just playing tugs together, or perhaps a family member getting revenge, or parents punishing the kids. Does this idea appeal to anyone else here? If so, are there any stories like this on here or any other sites? Or would anyone be willing to give it a spin? Or if anyone just wants to chat about similar interests! Thanks!
bondagefreak
Honorary Member
Honorary Member

Post by bondagefreak »

sockgaggedsissy wrote: 2 years ago Is anyone interested in full family bondage? I see a lot of partial family bondage on here, whether it be mother/son, father/daughter, siblings, etc., but I can't seem to find any with an entire family involved...
I suggest paying closer attention to the Active Topics listing up in the Quick Links tab.
Almost every single "KP Presents" story (well over 50 of them) feature exactly what you asked for. A new one from him was posted just last week. Looking at the Active Topics, you'll also see "Family Game Night", which was posted on here by [mention]Gil[/mention] just yesterday. The theme that you're asking for is definitely not that uncommon on here.
Arkane
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Arkane »

sockgaggedsissy wrote: 2 years ago ....I would truly love a story where the family is involved in self-contained bondage with no other parties present. Maybe this could be the family just playing tugs together, or perhaps a family member getting revenge, or parents punishing the kids. Does this idea appeal to anyone else here? If so, are there any stories like this on here or any other sites? Or would anyone be willing to give it a spin? Or if anyone just wants to chat about similar interests! Thanks!
I'd like to read a story where the whole family is involved in some tongue-in-cheek snoop/spy story, with real bondage though. Or, if the bondage thing is to be limited to the family, a wild total self-bondage challenge where everyone is severely helpless by his/her own hand, far from each other, in separate rooms, with no outside assistance coming.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic