If you could live your life again

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

If you could live your life again

Post by zelda 99 »

If you could live your life again how would you others bring to tie you up without showing your love of bondage.
zelda 99
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by zelda 99 »

For example, when I was a child, I played police with my neighbor. if i could relive that time i would definitely have bought a pair of handcuffs
AlexUSA3
Millennial Club
Millennial Club

Post by AlexUSA3 »

If I could do it again,
(1) There are two or three people I really hurt along the way. Don't do that again.
(2) Push to leave my mothers house so that I could enjoy TUGs with college friends while we're still young and energetic and willing to do crazy things.
CGC Short Stories (F+f+/F+f+): viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20527
Find my other CGC Stories in the same link above!

Nexus
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Nexus »

A few things I’d do differently in my bondage experiences:

- when I had a sexual fling with an attractive friend of mine, I would have brought bondage to the table. Once the fling was over and she found a boyfriend I THEN learned that she was already into bondage and would have played with me, but it was too late.

- I had an unfortunate TUG that ended badly due to massive irresponsibility on my part. I will always regret that and wish it never happened or that I could fix it.

- over the course of my marriage I should/would have communicated my passion for bondage better with my wife. The end result could have either been more bondage with the wife, or an earlier end to my marriage without all the pain and heartache that came from the way I actually handled things.

Yeah none of that is very happy, but that’s why I want to redo it, right?
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

If I could do it again, I would love to find a way to do more crossdressing and bondage while I was in college. It wouldn't have been easy to do so, but I'm sure I could have found a way. With proper makeup and crossdressing techniques, 20 year old me probably could've passed for a biological woman. Also, having more self bondage sessions would have greatly helped with my stress levels in college.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic