Do you have any preferences for the order you are tied up?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Do you have any preferences for the order you are tied up?

Post by WillHBonney »

Whether you’re being tied up or doing the tying, do you have any particular preferences for the order in which you do this?
For example, my only real preferences are:
My wrists must always be tied up first
And
If I’m getting blindfolded, I ask that it’s done after I’ve been tied up and gagged because I like to watch my girlfriend as she ties me up. And I like to do a little pleading with my eyes after being gagged, before my girlfriend puts a stop to that with the blindfold.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

Like you, I like my hands tied up first. After that it varies on the scenario. If it RP Robert / kidnapping it's gag next then blindfold, then feet . after I'm basically secure.its.fine tuning. If its more sensual its usually finish top half after.hands. tied to.the bed is hands first, then feet, then gag and blindfold(sometimes.blindfold before gag for kissing etc.

But ALWAY, ALWAYS hands.first.
KidnappedCowboy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by KidnappedCowboy »

If I'm tying up a guy, I make sure to bind his wrists behind his back first. I have now rendered him controllable, if not helpless. He can still run away. So, I need to tie his legs up at his ankles. Once I'm sure he cannot run away, I go back to his upper body to lash his arms to his sides. I next return to his legs to secure them right above and below his knees and across his upper thighs at crotch level and just below his glutes.

The pièce de résistance is gagging him...Always last. I want to hear him tell me that he will get loose, that I can't do this to him...hear the defiance in his voice. I answer by telling him that his pleas are useless. Then, go the gags!!! :D
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

I prefer tie the hands wrists first, then the chest body, then feet. Then the big finale with the gags and blindfold
Rtj65
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Rtj65 »

Like others have said, I think wrists first, but then after that any order works for me. If a blindfold is going to be involved, then I'd prefer that to happen last, so you can at least see what's happening before then
Male switch from the UK here, always up for a chat about anything TUGs related!

My stories
Causality (F/M) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=9909
A Grey Area (M/F) - https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=12604
Treville
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Treville »

I also prefer to get my hands tied up first - it just gives you the wonderful feeling of being helpless. The nice thing with having the blindfold put on early is to not know what will happen to you or have you will be tied up.
DuctTapeSilence
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeSilence »

I prefer my wrists first and the gag last. Being gagged is my favorite part and look at it like the icing on the cake :lol:
Duct tape can't fix every problem, but it can muffle the sound.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

If my partner isn’t resisting then I start with the legs and then arms and save the gag for last but if my partner is resisting I’ll tie their hands and gag them first.
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Like most here, I also think hands should be first. After that, legs tied, then finishing with blindfold /gag.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Yea gotta agree with most with hands tied first, but have always liked the idea to waking up to a tight tape gag being applied following being pinned down
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

I guess my hands first, then my feet then legs. If my arms are getting tied, after the hands.
WAMGuy
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by WAMGuy »

Unfortunately, I have yet to find someone who would either let me tie them up or tie me up, but personally, regardless of if I'm the one tying or the one tied up, my ideal order is:

- Hands
- Legs
- Gag
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic