Tugs you wish you could have

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
PrettyBoyDamsel
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Tugs you wish you could have

Post by PrettyBoyDamsel »

Last edited by PrettyBoyDamsel 1 year ago, edited 1 time in total.
Viperbound7
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Viperbound7 »

Me personally I’d love being kidnapped by a group of guys I’m friends with. I’ve explored this idea a lot in my stories heh. It seems unlikely to find that many like minded people in one place with that common goal.
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

Viperbound7 wrote: 2 years ago Me personally I’d love being kidnapped by a group of guys I’m friends with. I’ve explored this idea a lot in my stories heh. It seems unlikely to find that many like minded people in one place with that common goal.
Same here, but by one specific guy who is unavailable due to age and being married lol
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

My girlfriend once acted out a role play where I came home and she played a burglar, binding gagging and playing with my body.

I'd love to do the same scenario again, or at least one similar to it, but with at least one other person held captive with me. Or also if I could tie up her with one or more people joining her as 'hostages'. Ideally I'd love a whole bunch of friends to join me in bondage but that's wishful thinking really haha.

Like Viper said it's hard to find that many like-minded people in one place lol.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I'd love to be tied up with another woman and a man and spend hours struggling trying to free each other but make no progress . just get all sweaty.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

I'd love to be tied up/ restrained in some way for more than just a few hours... I have always thought the multi day, continuous bondage stories as something I could experience... just haven't found the right partner yet I guess :(
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
DTbound
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DTbound »

I’ve always wanted to be tied up with someone else. Like physically tied together either back to back or front to front (although I’d probably only wanna be tied front or front with a girl lol). It’s not really feasible rn cause that’d require me to find two other people who are into tugs. It’s hard enough as it is to find one person these days :lol:
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

Still dreaming of an evil catsuit clad women locking me in her dungeon.
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

I'd love to be bound, gagged and driven around in the back of a van. We don't have to go anywhere in paticular, just the idea of being transported bound and gagged would be exciting enough.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago I'd love to be bound, gagged and driven around in the back of a van. We don't have to go anywhere in paticular, just the idea of being transported bound and gagged would be exciting enough.
That would def be a lot of fun especially if there were a group of us all bound and gagged in the van
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

Tapedupcouple wrote: 2 years ago
captured_prize wrote: 2 years ago I'd love to be bound, gagged and driven around in the back of a van. We don't have to go anywhere in paticular, just the idea of being transported bound and gagged would be exciting enough.
That would def be a lot of fun especially if there were a group of us all bound and gagged in the van
A group would make it even more fun :) !
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

To be bound and gagged by a celebrity
Shhimnothere
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Shhimnothere »

PrettyBoyDamsel wrote: 2 years ago
(I’m great at tying myself up lol)
Sorry to get off-topic, but I’m very new to self-bondage and have kind of hit a wall; would you mind sharing some tips and tricks to tying yourself up?
MissEscape
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by MissEscape »

There's a pair of brothers who I wouldn't mind being kidnapped by :lol: :lol: :lol:
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

I always dreamed about tying up Jennifer Lawrence but that’s not realistic.

A more realistic TUG that I missed out on was when I was at a party a couple years ago and saw a sexy woman who was wearing a leather outfit and I was going to talk to her but I saw she was talking to another guy so I backed off. Later at the party my friend was talking to me and he said that he ran into the same woman I was going to talk to and she was acting super kinky and he got creeped out. If I just would have talked to her I probably would have had a very nice night but it’s whatever.
Gagfan
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Gagfan »

I always like the idea of a bondage bet that becomes more intense than expected. Maybe some loose bondage in a movie leads to an escape challenge that ends of being over the top impossible
For my stories I haven't gotten around to posting here: https://gagfan.wordpress.com/
leconteur
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by leconteur »

Lol instead of a party bus, we all order a bondage van. Sounds like a banger of a time!
33/m/rope bunny Always willing to answer questions and provide guidance where it is requested.
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

leconteur wrote: 2 years ago
Lol instead of a party bus, we all order a bondage van. Sounds like a banger of a time!
Dibs being the driver who kidnaps you all lol
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

TayDay95 wrote: 2 years ago
leconteur wrote: 2 years ago

Dibs being the driver who kidnaps you all lol
Haha that would be quite the fun scenario snatching us all up one by one!
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I long to be tightly bound and gagged in a closet of a bedroom where a house party is going on. Only my captor knows I'm there. I'm in there from early afternoon as the party starts at 4pm and is expected to run until very late, or early depending on perspectives. I hear everything. All the music, the glasses clinking, the laughter, the drunk singing, and no one knows I'm helplessly tucked away out of sight, out of earshot.
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic