Bondage board games

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Bondage board games

Post by JulieG »

Has anyone ever stated a board game to include tying up?

Best I've ever managed was making "Pop JP pirate" into a sort of strip game, looser gets tied up if you loose when naked.
illest
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by illest »

Not really but I had always wanted to make a board game of that nature. Basically each roll you either have to perform a task(adding rope to whatever limb is specified, adding a gag, etc.) or have one performed on you if you're unable to by being immobile. If you're unable to perform 3 tasks it means you're out of the game because you are too tied up to participate.

For instance, a task might be "walk across the room in 1-minute and apply tape to your opponent. But if your hands are tied above you to the ceiling that would be very difficult to do. Also depending on if your hands are tied in front or behind you(also determined by tasks) things may be a lot harder. In addition to the stringent tasks spaces I would add 1 or 2 "freeform" spaces. This space would allot you three minutes to tie your opponent in whatever way without limitations. Generally the spaces are going to allow you between 1-3 minutes to tie a limb specifically. That way the opponent will have a better chance of escape with a shorter time frame and the game goes at a quicker pace.
WillHBonney
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by WillHBonney »

I posted a bondage card game suggestion a while back:
https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f ... 810#p61810
Last edited by WillHBonney 2 years ago, edited 1 time in total.
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Not quite a board game, but I have known people who played strip Jenga. Could probably incorporate a bondage element there.

The easiest approach would be to just play a totally normal board game (two people makes it easier) then winner ties up the loser (and does whatever they fancy with them). Come to think of it I've finally found a guy who likes bondage and board games, that one's quite tempting.
Tapedupcouple
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Tapedupcouple »

Love this whole concept! My wife and I have done simple games winner ties up the loser with board games and even on a game of mario kart before. Im sure with the right ideas and such lots of games could come about like getting bound and gagged if you roll snake eyes and cant be rescued until someone rolls a certain number.
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

Me and my girlfriend play lots of board games or video games were the winner gets to do whatever they want with the loser, which usually involves bondage.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Mostly strip poker but we added the tie up as well
Lost_the_keys
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Lost_the_keys »

Monopoly has a “Cheaters” edition! It cones with toy handcuffs. I guess you get to lock someone up when they go to jail or srlteal tour money?!?
drawscore
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by drawscore »

Made up as 13 year olds:

THE RACE TO TOWN: How to Play

1. The object of the game, is to get from the starting point (off the board), to the town, which is the last space on the game board.

2. To start, each player rolls the dice. Highest roll goes first, second highest, second, and so on. Each player will roll, in turn, one die to start. For the second and subsequent rolls, two dice are rolled. Players are numbered by the order in which they start, and keep that number throughout the game

3. Players landing on a colored square must draw a card of the corresponding color, and follow the instructions on that card.

4. Players landing on a "Roll Again" space will roll the dice again, and move forward accordingly.

5. "Adopted by Indians" is a counter to a "Captured by Indians" card, and may be used to escape from the Indians without penalty. Players drawing an "Adopted by Indians" will be given a white card, indicating adoption. This card is surrendered if and when the player is "Captured by Indians." A player may decline to be “adopted” if he so desires, in which case he gets tied and gagged by "Indians."

6. "Mountain Pass," "Short Cut," and "Hidden Tunnel" spaces are all short cuts. Players landing on these squares will follow the arrows to the exit, several squares ahead.

7. "Trade Places" cards enable the player to trade places with another player, unless the player is specifically named, as in "Trade places with player in first place." To determine which player to trade with, one die is rolled, and the player trades with the player of the corresponding number. If a player rolls his own number, or an inactive number, he rolls again, and continues to roll until he rolls an active number that is not his own.

8. There are 128 cards, 32 of each color of red, green, blue, and yellow. These cards are the same for all colors.
a. Captured by Indians. Lose one turn! (4)
b. Captured by Outlaws. Lose one turn! (4)
c. Trade places with player in first place. (If you are first, draw another card) (2)
d. Trade places with player in last place. (If you are last, draw another card) (2)
e. Roll die, and trade places with player number on top face. (If you roll your own number, roll again) (2)
f. Move to closest green square and draw card. (1)
g. Move to closest red square and draw card. (1)
h. Move to closest yellow square and draw card. (1)
i. Move to closest blue square and draw card. (1)
(Note: The closest colored square might be backward, or the one
the player is occupying.)
j. Capture the player of your choice. (2)
k. Get captured by the player of your choice. (2)
l. Get captured with the player of your choice (2)
m. Kidnap the player of your choice. (2)
n. Get kidnapped by the player of your choice. (2)
o. Get kidnapped with the player of your choice. (2)
p. Adopted by Indians (2)

It seemed pretty straightforward, and probably would have been fun anyway, playing the game straight up, but Doug made up some rules of his own, which we called "unwritten" rules, and if a situation directed, we made up our own rules.

Under the "official" rules, getting captured meant losing one turn. Under the "unwritten" rules, getting captured meant just that. You were tied up, and lost as many turns as it took for you to get free.

After several games, Doug decided that when anyone got "kidnapped," they'd be tied with the long bandages. We all agreed on it, and from that point on, whenever someone was tied with bandages, they were said to be "kidnapped." (It came from a TV show where a couple of crooks kidnapped a boy and forgot to bring any rope. They solved the problem by tearing strips from a bedsheet, and using them to tie and gag their captive.)

We could help each other escape when we were captured or kidnapped, but it had to be the same. If Ronnie and Charlie had both been "captured by Indians," they could help each other escape, but if one was "captured by Indians," and the other was "captured by outlaws," then they could not help each other, and were usually put on different sides of the room, or at least well apart from each other. The same applied to being "kidnapped." Anyone "kidnapped" could not help someone "captured by Indians," or "captured by outlaws," but could help another "kidnap" victim.

If just one player remained free, with the others all being kidnapped or captured, and he drew a card that required him to be kidnapped or captured, the player who had been tied the longest, was set free to do it. Essentially, it was like getting a "trade places" card.

"Trade places" had an exact meaning. If you had to trade places, and rolled the number of someone who had been captured or kidnapped, that player was freed, and you took his place.

It was not required, but better than 95 percent of the time, all captives were gagged.

There were some variations. Sometimes, the little kids, Mark, Kevin, and some of the others, would whine about getting tied, and not being able to get out, so Doug told them they could watch the older kids play, and take a role. Mark might be an Indian, and whenever anyone was "captured by Indians," Mark would get to tie them up. If Kevin was along, he'd be the outlaw (or vice versa). That was fine with us, since neither of them could tie worth a damn (until Kevin got schooled by his Indian cousins), and the most anybody would ever miss, was two or three turns. But Mark and Kevin and some of the others, were all happy as pigs in slop. They'd get to tie the older kids, and not have any risk of later retaliation, and Mark was on top of the world whenever he got to tie his big brother, Ronnie.
emily-a
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by emily-a »

I love those kinds of games, where the winner gets to tie up the loser. They´re very erotic. Played a game of trivial pursuit with a guy, and felt reasonably confident I would win - but I was the one who ended up with my hands tied behind my back, legs tied together, cleave-gagged and squirming on a bed while he playfully teased me about perhaps not being as smart as I thought. Wonderful.
Reidy
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Reidy »

I can't help but think they become games you WANT to lose.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

I'm sure some existing games can be adapted to suit bondage.

As painfully boring as it is, may I suggest Ludo. You need to get four pieces home. Each piece represents a bit of the tie up.

First one home - gag
Second one home - ankles tied
Third home - crotch rope/nipple clamps
Fourth home - wrists tied behind back and game over!

This could be applied to either yourself as you get the pieces home or to an opponent to eliminate the "purposely losing" problem!
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago I'm sure some existing games can be adapted to suit bondage.

As painfully boring as it is, may I suggest Ludo. You need to get four pieces home. Each piece represents a bit of the tie up.

First one home - gag

This could be applied to either yourself as you get the pieces home or to an opponent to eliminate the "purposely losing" problem!
I might have to try that game out.
wannabetiedup
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by wannabetiedup »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago
wannabetiedup wrote: 2 years ago I'm sure some existing games can be adapted to suit bondage.

First one home - gag

I might have to try that game out.
I aim to please lol. Let us know if it works out well
I love all things bondage. Always up for a chat
ExcessivelyCurious
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ExcessivelyCurious »

Returning a bit to my previous post, I have remembered that there was another twist to naked jenga; they wrote a number on the pieces, hidden so that you couldn't see it until you'd committed to taking that piece out. Whatever the number, you had to remove that many items of clothing (I can't remember what happened if the tower toppled; possibly you removed everything). You could maybe do something similar but with each item having a body part that would be tied, or a bondage item that would be used on you.

I've been playing some some complex games recently, and part of me wants to come up with some way to incorporate it into those. Would be pretty hard though, seeing as many of those are several hours long and have a bunch of different interwoven mechanics. It seems like some sort of thing where you get slowly tied up bit-by-bit works.
Some of them have combat mechanics, so perhaps the loser could get tied up a bit. Or maybe in one with resources you could get a certain number of resources in exchange for being tied.
JulieG
Millennial Club
Millennial Club
Location: Tied up and spanked over your knee, or in the dungeon tormenting you!

Post by JulieG »

I like the numbered strip jenga game. If you get tied up when you knock the tower over it could be the balance between losing early to get tied up rather than playing on to be tied JP naked.

I'd like a version of monopoly with cards like "It is your birthday, spank each player twice" caught speeding spend the next 10 turns bound hand and foot.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic