Anyone ever been tied overnight?

Wanna Talk about TUGs with your fellow members? Then you may do so here.
Highpointer642
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Anyone ever been tied overnight?

Post by Highpointer642 »

How were you tied or taped up? How well were you gagged? What did they say when they left you like that?
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years ago How were you tied or taped up?
In my youthful idiocy (I realized later how dangerous that could have been) I did some self bondage, specifically self encasement in a few layers of tights overnight. Besides wearing a pair like normal, one pair's single leg encased my lower body, another pair enveloped both my arms behind my back like an armbinder as well as my head as a hood.
Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years ago How well were you gagged?
A thick knotted cleave and an OTM gag made of the two halves of a pair of longer socks underneath the hood, so no chance of losing those before the encasing layers.
Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years ago What did they say when they left you like that?
I was luckily not found by my parents like that and had the chance to get out of my predicament in the early morning. Couldn't talk for a few minutes due to a dry mouth, so no info there :lol:
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by BoundandgaggedN8T »

ThatDino wrote: 2 years ago
Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years ago How were you tied or taped up?
In my youthful idiocy (I realized later how dangerous that could have been) I did some self bondage, specifically self encasement in a few layers of tights overnight. Besides wearing a pair like normal, one pair's single leg encased my lower body, another pair enveloped both my arms behind my back like an armbinder as well as my head as a hood.
Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years ago How well were you gagged?
A thick knotted cleave and an OTM gag made of the two halves of a pair of longer socks underneath the hood, so no chance of losing those before the encasing layers.
Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years ago What did they say when they left you like that?
I was luckily not found by my parents like that and had the chance to get out of my predicament in the early morning. Couldn't talk for a few minutes due to a dry mouth, so no info there :lol:
That sounds super fun but also very crazy!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Highpointer642 wrote: 2 years ago How were you tied or taped up? How well were you gagged? What did they say when they left you like that?
I’ve never been tied up over night but I have tied up my girlfriend overnight if that still qualifies.
ThatDino
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by ThatDino »

BoundandgaggedN8T wrote: 2 years ago That sounds super fun but also very crazy!
It was indeed! Probably the most exhilarating bondage experience I've had, but I was unfortunately not able to recreate it due to lack of a partner. Will probably turn it into a story, should it ever happen again!
BoundandgaggedN8T
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

ThatDino wrote: 2 years ago
It was indeed! Probably the most exhilarating bondage experience I've had, but I was unfortunately not able to recreate it due to lack of a partner. Will probably turn it into a story, should it ever happen again!
Should definitely write about it!
Trammel
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Trammel »

I've done self ties overnight. Frontal semi-hogties and sometimes just wrists. Fun to wake up tied up overnight but I find I don't sleep very well. It would be fun to have someone leave me tied overnight but I don't have anyone to do that right now.
Thanks for reading. Feel free to comment.

Active story:

The bully, the tree and me (mm/m): http://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=8 ... 967b8517c3

Recently finished story:

A Kidnapping For MacKenzie.
sami200456boyfriend
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by sami200456boyfriend »

Yep at a friend's sleepover
TayDay95
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by TayDay95 »

Once got mummified in glad wrap and duct tape then cleave gagged overnight by my missus.

I was SO sweaty when she finally let me out in the morning.
cellofello
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by cellofello »

Once my girlfriend mummified me in cloth, then tied me down to a futon frame, lashing me to the slats from ankles to shoulders with rope. It was one of the most immobilizing experiences I've ever had. It wasn't completely overnight - I had to ask her to let me out around 4AM as I needed to go to the bathroom. But it was for a number of hours.
Barefoot99
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Barefoot99 »

i have tried to tie myself overnight but i could never get to sleep tied so i would ultimately untie myself so no i have never been tied overnight sadly
Barefoot and cuffed. That's the only way to go.
Svpmissive
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by Svpmissive »

Its something I have wanted to experience for a very long time... closest I've ever been was sleeping with my hands confined to fist mitts, a collar and pup hood.
Either wishing to be tied up or currently tied up.
tiedinbluetights
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by tiedinbluetights »

My wife has kept me "tied-up" overnight on occasion.

Basically, I have spent many nights wearing tights and a long-sleeved, mock turtle-necked leotard to bed but not always tied, as already the tights and leotard provides a feeling of constriction or being restrained somewhat in of themselves. I can actually sleep better that way than in loose PJ!. However, if I do get tied-up overnight (perhaps once every two or three months, except during the summer), my wife and I try to be careful (you never know when you need to get out of the house in a hurry).

On those few occasions were I spend overnight tied-up (and I do fall asleep, but wake up more often than when not tied), I do with my ankles tied separately but loosely with one end of each rope fitting loosely around each ankle and the other end knotted to the foot-board (so my knees can bend independently and my legs can move and twist a few inches freely). As for my wrists, most of the times they are just free (not tied).

Occasionally, maybe once a year, I'll have leather wrist cuffs on that have metal D-rings as well as a wide leather belt around my waist (locking and also with D-rings) to which my wrists can be attached via carabiner twist locks (kept unlocked). This gives the illusion of having my hands tied, but I can easily remove the carabiner attachment if I need to and even quickly untie my ankles if need be (when tied, a pair of safety scissors is also always on the nightstand within reach ). This allows me to take bathroom breaks without waking my wife, and then quietly re-tie myself.

I am never gagged overnight. My wife and I just consider it too dangerous.

As for what she says to me as the lights go out (but a tiny night light remains on), well that's just between her and me! ;)
💙 Love to be tied-up 💙
I read and write stories for fun
Open to friendly PMs
(I don't do roleplays nor story requests)
TieMeUpPls

Post by TieMeUpPls »

Last night I started to doze off during a self bondage session! I must have at least fallen asleep for a minute bc I woke up out of a daze and was surprised that I was naked and bound for a second, but wound up staying tied for a few hours even after I awoke again.
DuctTapeIsSilver
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by DuctTapeIsSilver »

When I played with a guy in San Francisco back in October for 5 days, every night I was chained to the bed. I had shackles with a chain attached to the bed, and then I had hinged cuffs with a chain belt attached to my waist and another chain connected to the shackles. The bathroom was in the same room if I needed to go and he was sleeping in the room across the hallway. We decided not to do a gag for safety reasons. He was very big into safety (which he and EVERYONE should be) and I just do not like being gagged at night just in case something were to go wrong.
** DMs OPEN TO 18/21+ ONLY **
On Recon, Telegram, X (Twitter) and Discord.
m/m 18+ only, please
captured_prize
Centennial Club
Centennial Club

Post by captured_prize »

It would be fun to try at least once. However, I cannot be gagged overnight and it's the reason I'm currently awake. My sinuses sometimes drain in such a way (there might be other factors too) that it will cause me to wake up and have Walter White style coughing fits.
Just your average crossdressing damsel in distress...

Check out my story here: https://tugstories.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=20583
Jessicuh
Forum Contributer
Forum Contributer

Post by Jessicuh »

I had an overnight visitor after some drinks at a pub.

He tied me to the bedframe using rope, put a ball gag in my mouth, and went to the living room to tease me a bit. I'm not sure how long he was supposed to be away, but drunk as he was, he fell asleep. The night was fine, I too was drunk and fell asleep quickly. The morning was the annoying part as I woke up before him and couldn't alert him through my gag. He woke up after an hour and a half, apologized and untied me.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic